main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Art of Darth Zemog! Slight Update 4/17/06

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthZemog, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daankin

Daankin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2002
  2. Eamon

Eamon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    Well I see that your work has been colored before I came to this forum but... I just could not help myself when I saw the lilo jedi... anyway I love your art and here is my coloring.

[image=http://www.theblood.net/images/lilo_jedi2.jpg]

-Eamon

3. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Wow...it's been a while since I have visited this thread and seen some of your artwork. Everytime I see them, I am more and more surprised at your talent.

The next time, I hope you post some more in the near future! And, I hope to see you posting in the NSO once more...we miss you there! :p

4. Eamon

Eamon Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2002
    I was asked nicely if I would post this picture here... and as always I am more that happy to remind everyone what an outstanding artist DarthZemog really is. Wow is all I had to say when I first saw this mighty Rancor.

[image=http://www.theblood.net/images/Rancor_1.jpg] [image=http://www.theblood.net/images/Rancor_3.jpg]

-Eamon

5. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    UPDATE ON PAGE 1!

Wow! Eamon has layed down some awesome colors on Jedi Lilo and the Rancor! Way cool! :D

Sorry I haven't been around lately, but I really appreciate people who stop by here and comment on my pics! Gonna try to be around a bit more often than I have been! I miss my TFN family! :)

Later,
    ~DZ

6. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow, that looks great! =D= I must admit I'm a loser when it comes to coloring, but your's looks phanastic! Good job.

7. Daenna

Daenna Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 11, 2006
    Magnificent! I favor your Rancor, and the cool coloring you did!... Ad for your character I really enjoyed Zandoran. Anything with lightsabers, horns and muscles makes me all fuzzy (yeah, I'm weird!).

It appears you made some funny depictions of Aalya and such... I'm not a fan of the ***** type of females (actually I'm quite against that stereotype :mad:) but you have a really cool linework and composition in them, so eventually I found myself staring at them :p

Also, great job on the Lilo & Stich crossover! I love people who dare to mix Star Wars in other things they like (I know I want to do it, too :) ), it multiplies the fun! And to some extant it gives practice in different drawing styles, too.

8. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Thank you Chilla and Daenna, but the coloring credit on the Rancor goes to Eamon! He did an awesome job indeed on that one and Jedi Lilo! =D=

Both the commissions were really fun to draw, and it felt good to get back to doing some SW fan art! I'm currently doing thumbnails of the Clone Commanders I'm going to draw, hope to have something to show fairly soon! :D

~DZ

9. Esira

Esira Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2005
    Ah excellent updates as always, I am still very much envious of your style DZ!
    I'd colour some more of your drawings, but I've got so much work to do for shcool thats starting to get ontop of me it seems, my drawing is suffering greatly! :(

But its nice to see some more stuff from you! :D

10. DarthZemog

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey E! [:D]

Hope to see some new work from you when you get less busy too! Also, when I get my Clone Commanders going and you don't have too much school work, maybe you can throw some paint on them! :D

Talk to you later peeps,
    ~DZ
    :cool:

11. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Hey Zemog I just saw that drawing of Magax you did, amazing! I really liked the lightsaber hilts, they are sweet. And I think you did get that psychotic smile right, it makes her appear like she is up to something (just like the real Magax :p).

:cool:

PS-The one of Zandoran is good as well, I figured I would mention that. :p

12. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    I know Mr. Zemog hasn't been around this thread for quite some time, but I was looking at his beautiful DeviantArt page and noticed he had a picture that I had seen from here up on his front page. Underneath was this caption: "I'm on Star Wars.com Woo Hoo"

Our good friend had his very own drawing place on the OS! Take a look at is here! :D

(If this is redundant...my bad)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.