main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Art of Darth Zemog. [ Updated, 3/14/05]

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthZemog, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShrunkenJedi

ShrunkenJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 26, 2003
    That Tauntaun is awesome!

Arty yet realistic... creative yet clean lined and crisp. :D

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Awesome drawing! [face_laugh] I like that!

darth_nemisis

3. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    Very nice pencil drawings.
    The Maul/Jango one is very interesting. It combies the Fett armor with the Maul face and that is very innovative for concept type art.

-Seldon

4. hear+soul

hear+soul Jedi Master star 6

Nov 5, 2004
    Dude. DZ, you kick some serious @$$!!! How'd you learn to draw like that?! Jacemathem's coloring was pretty nice too.

Hey, you should post the original coloring. The one w/o Kamino in the background.

EDIT: They're both awsome but I remember I really liked the original coloring. :)

5. DarthBudzy

DarthBudzy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2004

Blaine edit:- Inappropriate, flaming with profanity.

6. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Oh, somehow I kept missing this topic... [face_blush]

I have to say Zemog, that's an impressive drawing right there. Very creative, very festive! It's good to see you're in the Christmas mood! Excellent job on the whole, my friend. Keep it up! :)

~Vassago

7. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Hey jacemathem! where is the colored picture of Nemisis?

darth_nemisis

8. jacemathem

jacemathem Jedi Master star 5

Oct 3, 2003
    My bad, I've been bogged down with some work projects and other requests. I'll get to Nemesis for ya.

9. Semi-DarkLord90

Semi-DarkLord90 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2004
    Dude, the way you draw chicks...

That's hot. [face_devil]

-Semi

10. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Oh, thanks!

Sorry for sounding impatient. Take your time man. :)

darth_nemisis

11. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Hey All, well, I got some more of my "pile o requests" done! ;)

First up is a requested modified Sky Trooper for General_Grievous1138. I've never seen this type before, so I had to research him off the web. Is this type used in Battlefront? Anyway, he asked for Mandalorian gauntlets and jetpack, along with the "sparky" hand and fallen Jedi. Hope it's what you were looking for.
    [image=http://hometown.aol.com/jasminefelix/images/skytrooper.jpg]

The next up is Dark version of Fallen_Jedi21's character Kane Starkiller. Hope I got what you wanted in this pic FJ, I tried to make him look pretty dark!
    [image=http://hometown.aol.com/jasminefelix/images/dark_kane.jpg]

Finally is a pic requested by Robal_Krahl of his character of the same name fighting against a Dark version of Aayla Secura, with AAyla as the aggressor! That's surprise RK, not fear in his eyes! As I would be surprised too if Aayla was trying to take a swing at me! :D
    [image=http://hometown.aol.com/jasminefelix/images/avrsr.jpg]

Oh and thanks, Semi_Darklord90! It's taken a lot of practice! :)

Well, got to go draw,
    DZ

12. darkstar55

darkstar55 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 13, 2004
    Hey Zemog seen as you did such a great job on Darkstar i was wondering if you colud re-draw his padawan http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/darkstar55/sithp2.jpg

p.s he doesnt have a name so any name ideas are welcome

13. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    :D=D=
    Awesome work, as always. thanks a bunch!

EDIT: if anyone wants to color mine, pm me for specifications.

14. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    Awsome as always!

I especially liked #1!

15. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    Is this type used in Battlefront?

The kind in Battlefront are basically just regular clonetroopers with the kind of jetpack Jango used on Geonosis- kind of bland if you ask me. This version is much cooler.

16. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    The one in Battle front aren't Sky troopers. They are just special forces I suppose. Like the SEALS of the clone troops. Basically, they needed an equivelant to the Dark trooper.

If it was a sky trooper you would be able to fly for longer than 2 seconds.

17. Semi-DarkLord90

Semi-DarkLord90 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2004
    Could you draw an Anakin vs. Obi-Wan thing from Episode 3? I think that would be cool.

Great job on all of it. (Especially the chicks.)

-Semi

18. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    Great job man! =D=

darth_nemisis

19. DkSavior02

DkSavior02 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2004
    I know I've said this before, but you draw some of the best stuff here, I always enjoy seeing what new drawings you've come up with, great job as always.

20. Ceifer

Ceifer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 13, 2001
    Zemog, How long does it usually take you to make a single drawing?? What do you draw with, pencil?? or charcoal??

On a side note. Anyone that bashes or flames Zemogs incredible artwork is tastelessly stupid. [face_skull]

21. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Incredible, Zemog has done it again! Awesome, awesome work, my friend. Just...wow. Amazing. The talent you have for this is amazing! These drawings are beautiful, I can't say which I like the best...they're all awesome. Keep up the fantastic work, my friend. As always, I look forward to more of your work. ;) :)

And I agree with Ceifer, anyone who talks down to Zemog's work is mentally unstable. :p

~Vassago

22. hear+soul

Nov 5, 2004
    I'll second that notion. I have not seen a better artist in here. [jace- youza colorer. that's different]

I'll second that notion too [see below post]

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I've been lurking for the longest time in this thread, but I finally had to come out and say how awesome your work is. For simple pencil drawings, they really have life to them. It almost reminds me of comic book art before the inking and coloring. Have you had any experience in that in the past?

With that said, keep up the great work, Zemog! :)

24. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Wow! Thanks everybody for all the praise! :D

I'm really glad that you all like my drawings, but there is a lot of other talent running around these boards too! :)

Ceifer, it usually takes me about an hour or so to do one of these from start to finish, including picking the right pose, sketching it in non-photo blue then going over it with lead and adding all the little details and effects. I then have to scan it, re-size it and clean it up before I post it. The more complex the pic, the longer it takes. The General Grievous in battle piece took me a couple of days, mostly because I kept changing things and adding things! ;)

HanSolo29, I have a buddy who worked in comics for years, and we've been drawing together/against each other since Jr High! We basically learned how to draw this way together, though he has far surpassed me. ;) But I've never really worked in Comics before. Who knows maybe I'll try out for them sometime. [face_mischief]

Well, much more to get done!
    Later, DZ :cool:

25. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I say go or it, Zemog. You definitely have the talent to succeed. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.