1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive The art of DarthKuk- ARC Statue completed!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by DarthKuk, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Daenna Jedi Knight

star 1
    Haha, I wanted to say "she looks like Karen!" but that's just silly :p

I like it, and that's a really big gun! Good job on the coloring, that dark green bodysuit + the salmon-pink and blue armor look good the way you made them, cool scratches and dents too!
  2. DarthKuk Force Ghost

A little bump on November 25, finally got around to meddling with a traditional pencil/computer art combination. This one is for the contest, so let me know what you think.
    Stormtrooper SpecFor Sniper
  3. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek:=D=

Wow... What a fantastic painting! I agree with all the comments at DA--the realism of this is awesome! I think my only teeny-tiny complaint is with the cape--for me, it needs a bit of billowing (some curves...?) to make it blend more realistically with the rest of him--he looks so real, but the cape seems to be starched into that flat shape, like it wouldn't settle over him if the wind let up... That's just me, and if the sniper himself had a more stylized look to him (less realistic), the cape would look just great. Again, just my own opinion. I love the pose, and that helmet decoration gives him this positively deadly look (...I'm feeling like I need to duck again, lol! :D )--the scuffs and dents and scrapes on his armoring really give him substance. This looks so cool! =D= Wonderful!

FF
  4. Vandalier Jedi Knight

star 1
    What a fantastic rendition! It looks like he's going out for a stroll before making a hit.
  5. BIEREN Force Ghost

star 3
    i really like this drawing, i thought i already posted here saying so a few days ago...I guess not......better late then never.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.