main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The art of getting as much as possible into a bag, or what costumes are you bringing?

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by Obi Anne , Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    That's a great service, I don't think there was anything like that at C3. It's also good if you have bought too much stuff that you don't want to carry around all day. Quite cheap too.

2. kaisershar

kaisershar Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2007
    I'm going as Cade Skywalker from the Legacy comics

3. CambridgeDan

CambridgeDan Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2006
    I have been to the Excel last year for the Motor Show and there are even changing rooms (the toilets will be full of fellow Jedis trust me), yes they provide a great service with the cloakroom lockups and looking after gear overnight. There is nothing like that at the LA Convention Centre, the Excel is not only better designed but its far bigger too. It will be a great show!

4. Choose_and_Act

Choose_and_Act Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2006
    I hope to have a Sith costume designed by the time of the convention. I've never been to a convention yet so I'm still kina new at this and am enlisting help from one of my friends. But we have a sketch together and if all goes well itll be prettyy darn hott. Haha

5. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    If you are a member of the 501'st or Rebel Legion then you are able to register as a costumed volounteer and you will be given access to a special changing area. This rule applies even to EU costumes, but you would have to follow some strict rules. The details are posted on the groups respective message boards.

6. Master_Fasli

Master_Fasli Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2007
    Hi folks.

This is the first Star Wars celebration I';ve been to and I'm currently making my costume. I'm goin as a Jedi bounty hunter, as Master Fasli survived order 66 and knew he had no chance of defeating Vader, so he became a bounty hunter.

May the force be with you

7. FitKisto88

FitKisto88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 15, 2006
    I'm going to try for an Admiral Ackbar costume. My mask is already ordered, but the hands are proving a lot more difficult to track down (And I really don't trust my paper mache skills to bail me out).

Instead of the full white uniform I'm thinking of going for a custom t-shirt, featuring the good Admiral's famous slogan.

8. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    i plan to use my Jedi Costume and walk around with my bag on

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.