1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Art Archive The Art of Jorge Alegria : New Update 11/26/06

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by SIUEA_DOOGUAS, Aug 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. SIUEA_DOOGUAS Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello! I just thought I'd come to share and see what everybody is doing!

[image=http://www.blueworldsfanfilms.com/SWSW001.jpg]Ganjuko (detail)
    [image=http://www.blueworldsfanfilms.com/SWSW002.jpg]
    [image=http://www.blueworldsfanfilms.com/SWSW003.jpg]Ugnaught concept

More to come...
  2. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    Very nice drawings!

AG88
  3. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
    Your drawings are as unique and exquisite as ever, Siuea. Nice to see you back.

4. alberbemribco Jedi Padawan

Very nice creatures, great job!
  5. NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

I reallyh hate to say that I couldn't load any of these!:_|
  6. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    J_A!!! Welcome back to the forum! It's so great to see some new work from you here! And it's as amazing as before--I still can't get over all the fantastic detailing and textures. It really reminds me in some ways of the art of Robert Bateman, a renowned nature artist--your work has that same amount of detail (he seems to be able to render every feather and every hair on any animal he chooses...awesome). Just fabulous! It's wonderful to see you back!

FF
  7. BIEREN Force Ghost

star 3
    These are great drawings. The technique is awesome, and they are quite original.
  8. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    These drawings are wonderful and unusual! Nice.
  9. SIUEA_DOOGUAS Jedi Knight

star 1
    academygrad88, soitscometothis, alberbemribco, NLSkywalker, FalconFan, BIEREN & SilSolo: Hello and thank you for looking at my posts! Here is one of my latest:

[image=http://www.geocities.com/blueworldsstudio/BW.001-150email.jpg]

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm kinda experimenting with online auctioning(I don't think I am allowed to write the name) to see where my work can end up. Anyway, I'm making exclusive artwork for auction to promote. I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving weekend! Thank you so much for your comments about my work! -ja [face_flag]
  10. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi Jorge, and welcome back to the forum (again!)! What a wonderful new creature you've brought with you: this is a fascinating animal! It almost looks like a cross between a vulture and an amphibian of some sort (the hindquarters remind me of an iguana...?)--the wonderful attention to its form is amazing! One thing I'm really liking about this particular image is the detailing you've done on its environment--the rocky outcroppings on the sort of desert-looking plain, the lowering, dusky sky...the entire effect is very alien and also very natural. Beautiful! Another wonderful work (and of course, the very best of luck with your auction!)! =D=

FF
  11. TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Master

star 3
    That is really well done. I love all the shading you did.
  12. academygrad88 Force Ghost

star 5
    That is an amazing creature. It is very life-like. The shading is nicely done.

AG88
  13. Fenrisulven Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wow, that is a really fascinating creature. And I just love your style. Really wonderful shading and detail.
  14. PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost

star 6
    I seem to recall seeing an old thread of yours long ago. Your work is amazing. I love the texturing and detail that you create in making your space critters. Can't wait to see more :)
  15. soitscometothis Force Ghost

star 5
    I love that picture. It kind of reminds me of a childrens' book illustration, I'm not sure why; I think there is something friendly about the creatures face.

Very moody landscape as well, by the way.
  16. SIUEA_DOOGUAS Jedi Knight

star 1
    FalconFan, TheOnlyJediPrincess, academygrad88, Ferisulven, PadmeLeiaJaina, & soitcometothis: Wow! Thank you for all your visits and encouraging comments! It always interests me to read your points of view about my work! More to follow! -ja [face_flag]
  17. Chilla Force Ghost

star 4
    Welcome back to Fanarts, Siuea! [:D]

Wow, they're phantastically!

Awesome amount of details on them, like FF has said before.

My, the first one I don't want to find under my bed! He looks really scary. Reminds me of a rancor.

The other one I could easily picture on a planet like Dathomir. (okay, the top one as well then)

Really impressive work! =D=

Are you drawing SW Fanart as well? Cause I'm sure it would end up great. [face_batting]

Looking forwards to more! :)
  18. SIUEA_DOOGUAS Jedi Knight

star 1
    Chilla: Hey, thanks for the compliments! I'm planning on posting some Star Wars imagery soon! Thanks for asking. -ja [face_flag]
  19. SilSolo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I like the shading. It's neat how you do animals.
  20. rocketscientist Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'm a bit of a latecomer - but I have to say that this is absolutely wonderful!! I love the creatures and the textures - but I also love the sense of personality that they have. I can almost guess the charateristics and habits of these beasts.

Beautiful - I hope you post more soon!
  21. Minela Jedi Knight

star 3
    Wow, you are amazing. You could have worked on the movies, I bet GL would have loved some of your stuff.
  22. SIUEA_DOOGUAS Jedi Knight

star 1
    Minela, rocketscientist, & SilSolo: Thank you for your visits and compliments!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! -ja [face_flag]

23. Nidrail Moderator Emeritus

star 3
    Happy new Year, Siuea_dooguas!

LOVELY drawings you have!!! I love the shading on those creatures--its very dinosaur like kind of, and awesome! The background on the latest one is really beautiful too.

God bless you!
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.