main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Art of Robal_Krahl

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Robal_Krahl, Sep 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robal_Krahl

Robal_Krahl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 23, 2003
  2. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Hey Robal! It is nice seeing you here. Welcome back to the FanArt Forum. Your work is fantastic. I love your drawings!

AG88

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Very nice stuff, Robal_Krahl!

I particularly like the Clone Wars Yoda. Keep up the great work! :)

4. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003
    Thanks guys :D Most of my work is based off of an established work; for Yoda, I paused the Clone Wars DVD at the scene where he is trying to convince the Captain to change course to Illum.

5. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I just went through them on DevArt and these works are nice! I especially like the design and the pose on the Sith girl.

6. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hey Robal_Krahl! Welcome back to the forum! I remember your old thread--great stuff in there!--and the newest pieces would've fit right in with your previous gallery! I'm really diggn' your figures/poses--very dynamic, full of energy and great foreshortening. Some of my favs of these are CW Yoda, Sith Chick ( :p ), your beautiful Twi'lek (loving the way her lekku curl around her shoulder) and your Nautolan Sith (excellent tattoos on his headtails!). They're all great, though! Glad to see you back in the community!

FF

7. NLSkywalker

NLSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2005
    Hello there! Your work is lovely!:) I especially like the twi'lek girl, the curve is very beautiful!

8. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003
  9. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Oh, very nice additions! =D=

I like the sense of movement in the "Godzilla" piece--a very good feeling of seeing it in mid-struggle! Your "Ironman" piece is fantastic in the detailing--I can't even imagine how long it must take to ink in all those tiny little pieces of armoring... **head spins** And the coloring is great! And Darth Militus is a fantastic pose--so dynamic! And again loving the way you do the robes and clothing--they look great (and this is one dangerously-equipped fellow--I sure wouldn't want him after me! ;) )! Excellent work!

FF

10. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003
  11. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Wow Robal, I checked out your gallery at DeviantArt and you are really good at drawing those comic characters. And your coloring skills are also impressive. Great job with them all!!

AG88

12. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003
    Thanks :D Im still working on the coloring thing; methinks Im going to need some kind of table to connect to the computer, so I can color digitally.

Jedi Knight Serra Keto

13. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Hey Robal, sorry I've missed the last few additions (been out of town...)! Great stuff here, and I'm especially liking the Baby Velociraptor, Jedi Serra and your "Pirate Wench" (who really looks like she should be on Capt. Jack's arm, lol!)! Everything is wonderful, but I was really blown away by all the stipling on the hands in the Velo piece--fantastic! It must have taken bloody forever (and is yet another reason I do not work in pen-and-ink!)! You really should look through the thread of Bill Cable here in the forum--he's our resident Master at the pen-and-ink--I know you'd love everything you see there. Great additions!

FF

14. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003
  15. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Hey, Robal! Great update here! I like both of these a lot--the first, for its true-ness to the CW style; the second for its originality and energy. Very nice work on both pieces!

FF

16. Robal_Krahl

Dec 23, 2003

Thanks! The CW one had taken me forever; Ive been trying to adopt that style, and it's cost me hours of frustration, so Im definately glad you like it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.