main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Art of Star Wars: The Clone Wars book

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediOverlord, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediOverlord

JediOverlord Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2000
    Amazon has it right now in stock. Has anybody seen it or looked through it? Is it worth getting?

Just wondering.

2. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    I saw this at Borders but I couldn't look through it because it was sealed in its packaging. Looks like its going to be pretty neat, and I'm a sucker for art books, but I would like to look through it before purchasing.

3. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Bought the deluxe version at Comic Con. If you have the other Art Of books, you'll enjoy having this one.

--MissPadme

4. swcolts157

swcolts157 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 15, 2008
    Got this from Amazon before it was out in stores and it is great. Agreed, if you like the other art books, you will also love this one. It starts with the movie and goes through episode by episode, showing lots of concepts and their descriptions and other tidbits.

There is also some other behind the scenes stuff on things such as voice acting and editing, so you get some making of thrown in. The book is great and it shows what a fantastic job everyone has done bringing George's vision to TV, well worth the price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.