1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!

Artist The Art of Steph Swanger (Updated 4/19)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29, Sep 9, 2012.

Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Ah! There's the issue! Thank you very much! I feel like such a newb for not being able to figure it out! :p

Also, thank you for the kind comments! I will keep working through the summer and see what happens!
  2. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    Okay, it's been a while, but I've finally hit a lull in all my deadlines to actually post some art. I'm hoping to have some new pieces to share soon (I have a lot of projects on my table at the moment), but for now, here is a preview of some of the cards I did for Star Wars Chrome Perspectives that were approved and posted on the Topps Facebook page:

[IMG]
    Corellian_Outrider likes this.
  3. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    Nice to finally see someone really nail Luke's likeness. That's rare. Well done! =D=
  4. earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost

star 6
  5. Corellian_Outrider Admin FF | Art Curator | Oceania RSA | CR of NSW

Administrator
    star 5
    Welcome back! :D

Thank you again for showing some of the works you have been producing, always lovely to see them!

Does this mean that you have a chance to work on your own personal art projects before the next set of deadlines happen?
  6. HanSolo29 Manager Emeritus + Official Star Wars Artist

star 6
    @Cushing's Admirer and @earlybird-obi-wan - thank you so much!! [:D]

@Corellian_Outrider - that is certainly the goal! I'm taking a breather from sketch cards to create some new pieces and to build up my portfolio for a potential gig coming up next year. I know a lot of people like to see the progress of a piece, so I'll be sure to post up WIPs as I move forward. Thank you for your kind comments! I really appreciate it! :)
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider