main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Artist's Lounge - Social Thread Ver. 2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29 , Jan 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benkenobi151

benkenobi151 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 16, 2005
    hey everybody, i'm an Art Fan, and i just like art, i like anime, star wars(obviously) and landscapes, i really wish i could do art like some you people can, but for now, i'll just have to view it

2. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Glad the link helped. :)

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Glad to see all the new people and welcome to our humble home! :D

Reckless_Corellian likes this.
  4. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    do you need a bartender, i'm good

//unpacks drinks

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Bartender, hmm? Perhaps that wouldn't be such a bad idea. [face_thinking]

6. wicktone

wicktone Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 2003
    I don't know about anyone else, but I always need a bartender.

7. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    okay here's a drink list, it's from the Cloud City Cantina thread, hopefully they won't mind

Abrax Cognac- a pale blue, alcoholic distilled spirit.
    Accarrgm- a potent Wookie liquor.
    Agaric Ale- a foul brew favored by Neimodians.
    Aitha- this protein drink is designed to be consumed by spacers to keep their bodies healthy during long runs. It is served hot.
    Alderaan Ruge- a very rare and expensive liquor, especially hard to get ahold of after the destruction of Alderaan.
    Alderaanian Ale- this fermented, alcoholic beverage was brewed from the fragrant grains once native to Alderaan. Few bottles are still around, although the Cloud City Cantina does carry a number of the last ones in existance. It will put a damper in your wallet, though...
    Algarine- a popular wine, most often served at 50 degrees, in a 40 degree glass, in which it has its finest taste.
    Altha Protein Drink- this is a fairly tasty, protein-packed drink that is favored by athletic beings as a strenght-builder.
    Altorian Milk-Ale- a strange beverage fermented on Altor 14
    Aludium pu-36- this unusual, green alcohol was used in some of the strangest drinks mixed in the galaxy. It can, however, be consumed rare, and therefore appears on our menu and able to be purchased separately.
    Andoan Ale- a green, alcoholic beverage.
    Andoan Wine- this distinctive wine is produced on Ando, and is aged in heavt casks.
    Angerian Fishak Surprise- a mixed, alcoholic drink, it is served in many bars across the galaxy.
    Anoat Malted- this is a rich, sweet beverage has a deep, smoky flavor.
    Antakarian Fire Dancer- this is a very potent alcoholic drink that few humanoid sentients can hold down.
    Aquilie Water- this is a bottled spring water, most popular among humanoids.
    Ardees- a popular alcoholic beverage created by the Ardees Beverage Company.
    Bactade- this is a drinkable form of bacta, developed during the early years of the New Republic. Despite its obvious healing benefits, bactade looks like muddy water and tastes like chalk.
    Bantha Blaster- a green and pink alcoholic drink that fizzes and pops as it goes down your throat.
    Bantha-Blood Fizz- a strange alcoholic drink created from clarified bantha blood.
    Barium Frizz- an alcoholic concotion created by Wuher, our esteemed Head Drink Mixer here at the Cloud City Cantina.
    Bavva Ale- this wretched brew, outlawed in many systems, is fermented through tstill formed from the innards of an Incom N21-3 power converter.
    Belaria Juice- a tasty fruit beverage, favored by the Iotran race.
    Bellorian Ale- a malted, alcoholic beverage fermented in Elrood Sector.
    Bendbelly Dark- a heavy, full-bodied beer that was popular during the Empire, and even moreso with the rise of the New Republic.
    Bespin Port- one of the finest port wines created in the galaxy, it is highly regarded here at the Cloud City Cantina, and it is served quite often.
    Blue Ale- this is a form of beer that is brewed on many worlds, and therefore has gained a large customer base.
    Blue Dwarf- a simple, alcoholic beverage.
    Blue Milk- this nutrient-rich beverage is served on worlds where natural resources are scarse. Planets such as Tatooine consume blue milk to supplement the water-poor diets of its inhabitants, and therfore such beings are a leading customer of the product. Blue milk is also rumored to have medicinal value...
    Blue Tonic- one of the key ingredients in making a Reactor Core, it is also available for individual sale.
    Breath of Heaven- an expensive, nearly pure grade of alcoholic drink.
    Bubblezap- one of the most popular drinks in the galaxy, it is a form of champagne favored by many citizens of the New Republic.
    C Tea- a nickname given to a Calamarian tea brewed from the planet's ocean plants.
    Caf- a very stimulating beverage.
    Caffa- this stimulating beverage, favored on Core Worlds like Stassia, is best served hot.
    Calamari Xinphar- a drink favored by many of the galaxy, it is special in that it contains both Calamarian Water and a special blend of alcoholic juices, all refined on Mon Calamari.
    Ca

8. Corellian_Rogue

Corellian_Rogue Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 30, 2001
    Can I get a Bourbon and coke?

:D Ever the smart-@ss I am. Interesting list you have there though. If I see one more mention of Whyren's Reserve in the novels I'm going to throw up though...surely people drink other things! Sorry personal pet-peeve, or insanity as I like to call it.

9. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    here ya go

//slides the drink down the bar in front of him, tosses straw and umbrella in, both land perfectly

SCORE!!!!!

10. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Jan 27, 2000
    Dude, that's a hugetastic list of drinks! :eek:

It will have to be a blue milk for me.

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow, I say that's quite a list! Now I can't even make up my mind! :p

12. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    slides a blue mik down to obi-dawn

if you need anything mod, just yell

//pours himself a blue milk, goes back to kitchen to fry up some rancor meat

13. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    **is still scrolling through benkenobi151's "menu" of beverages**

We have a bartender/chef in the Lounge now?? Where the kriff have I been?! **looks around in confusion**

Who in the world could choose...? I guess I'll go with my usual: "Tea--Earl Grey, hot."

And welcome, benkenobi151! ;)

FF

14. benkenobi151

Jul 16, 2005
    //makes some tea, pushes it in front of ff along with a steaming plate of rancor meat

all on the house

15. Selk

Selk Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2004
  16. SkyWookiee

SkyWookiee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2003
    Cool! Have you had fun there?

17. Selk

Selk Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2004
    I had a ball just doing nothing, I just walked around all day showing off my costume and that was fun enough for me.

18. LordNeo

LordNeo Jedi Master star 5

May 13, 2004
    this is cool, how are my fellow artists?

19. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Hey everyone--sorry I've been gone so long, but I've been really busy with RL-type stuff that actually resulted in my being laid up now, recovering from a fall... Suffice it to say that I'm okay, very lucky and as a result of being house-bound now will have a little time to visit on occasion...

Selk--WOW!! Great costume!! Awesome detailing on the robes and the headress--and I love the "contemplative pose" in the setting of circular tiles/medallions there--very authentic! I hope you had a great time, and thanks for sharing the photos!

I'm hoping that I'll be able to progress with some of my requests now, though sitting and drawing is a bit fatiguing, so I have to do it in spurts--thanks to everyone with an outstanding request for being so patient (I know some of you have been waiting a long time!). I'll try not to be a stranger in here! :D

FF

20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh wow, Deb...sorry to hear about that. I hope everything is okay and you make a speedy recovery. Although, there is no better way to heal than sitting at a desk and drawing, well for me anyway. ;)

Take care!

21. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    :( Sorry to hear about your injuries, FalconFan. See what happens when you abandon your computer and venture out into the real world.[face_shame_on_you] :p

22. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Jan 27, 2000
    Oh FF, I hope your recovery is speedy. Although a nice long rest would be nice too. :)
    Please take good care and let us know how you're doing from time to time.

23. Selk

Selk Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2004
    [image=http://www.jerrydroberts.com/Costume%20Show/costumes%20and%20fan%20art/ShaakTiAP.jpg]

24. Selk

Selk Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2004
    [image=http://www.jerrydroberts.com/Costume%20Show/costumes%20and%20fan%20art/ShaakTiAP2.jpg]

25. Selk

Selk Jedi Youngling

Sep 5, 2004
    [image=http://www.jerrydroberts.com/Costume%20Show/costumes%20and%20fan%20art/ShaakTiPic5.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.