main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Atlanta Star Wars Collectors Club

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by LooseToon, Dec 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooseToon

LooseToon Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2001
    Hello, all. One of our board members just discovered the Hothlanta Rebels, and mentioned you on our forum. Well, I'd like to post the link here to our site and take this opportunity to invite you all (or y'all) to check us out. The Atlanta Star Wars Collectors Club. Our main focus is the Toy/Collecting side of things. We keep each other informed about new action figure and toy releases, which stores in our area have the new goods, the best prices for stuff on the net, trading. We've been online for about 4 months. Please feel free to drop by and give us a look, and maybe we could join forces, so to speak. Hope to see you soon! I personally won't be able to join you at Dave and Busters this Saturday, but hopefully some of our other members will make it.

LooseToon

2. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Cool! Hey is anyone in your group from Athens?
    If we join forces, maybe we can defeat those 501st loonies in a bowling tournament.
    United we stand, divided we get bowled over! :D

3. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Wow...still more fans grouping together. This is like a whole cosmic convergence sorta thing, right? 8-}

Hopefully people from your group can drop in for a visit with us during our next meeting, this Saturday at noon at the Dave&Buster's off I-85. You could become one of the few, yet rapidly growing...a Hothlanta Rebel.

4. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    There are more Atlanta area Star Wars fans? This is great! :D

Thanks for dropping by to say hello. I do hope that we'll get to meet you and others from your group soon. :)

If you would like to learn more about us, check out our website at HothlantaRebels.com.

5. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Kewl, another club in the ATL area for Star Wars?? You guys are pretty low key. Where do you meet? How often do you meet? As much info as I can get is appreciated. As a figure collector, it would be great to share store info with others. We have already gone out for collecitble hunting. Do you guys go out enmasse?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.