main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Auction (L/M AU pre-VOTF Romance) Complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Lover, May 14, 2013.

1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    That was such a fun date. It's great to see these two have fun like normal people.

Jedi_Lover and Jade_eyes like this.
  2. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I like Luke and Mara having fun together. And dating! Before marriage. A novel idea.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved it [face_laugh] Luke and Mara just like normal beings having great fun.

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Jade_eyes, Demendora, earlybird-obi-wan, ginchy and Hazel for reading and taking the time to review. This next chapter I know RedGold helped me write, but I can't remember exactly what was mine and what was hers. I know I was worried about the dancing scene since I was never much at dancing. I am pretty sure she did a lot of that scene. Anyway, thanks RedGold for your help!

~JL~

The Auction—Chapter 5

Luke and Mara spent most of the day riding the rides and reveling in their new more comfortable friendship. Mara couldn't remember a time that she had laughed so much and was so relaxed.

Mara was amazed at how the boredom of inching slowly forward in a queue could loosen one's tongue. They found themselves talking about everything and anything. As the day progressed Mara realized she and Luke had far more in common than she once imagined. She always knew they were both strong, stubborn, Force adepts, but she never realized that they both had similar insecurities, fears and dreams.

They were both orphans. When they were young they both dreamed of one day finding surviving relatives. Mara wished she could be reunited with her parents one day… although she now feared that Palpatine probably killed them to get her. Luke, as a child, dreamed of one day finding his mother. Believing his father was dead, he was always hopeful of locating her. Unfortunately, his Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru never told him her identity and he doubted they even knew.

Mara felt a surge of sympathy when Luke confessed his childhood dreams of finding his mother. Mara had frequent contact with Vader, but avoided conversation with the masked Sith. Now she wished she had made an effort. Maybe she could have discovered something about the Dark Lord that she could have passed on to his son. But she knew she was just being foolish. Vader never seemed to be much of a conversationalist. Mara found it ironic that she had more contact with Luke's father than he. Life had a cruel sense of humor.

As the sun slowly set, Luke and Mara realized they hadn't eaten all day. They snacked on candy and junk food, but didn't have a real sit down meal. So they decided to check out one of the park's many restaurants.

"Why haven't we done this before?" Luke asked as he finished up the last of his meal.

"What? Have dinner together? We've done that before," Mara responded.

Luke rolled his eyes. "Eating ration bars while trudging through the Myrkr Forest or through the Jungles of Wayland don't count, Mara. I mean why haven't we ever gone out to dinner in a real restaurant before?"

Mara gave him a measured look. "I don't know Farmboy, you tell me. As I recall you never asked."

Luke shifted in his seat uncomfortably. Mara was right. He never steeled his nerve enough to ask her for this simple privilege. "You could have asked me," he replied quietly.

"I could have, but I would have had to catch you between women. Dragging you away from your girlfriends to save the galaxy is acceptable, but I don't think they would feel the same way if I just wanted to enjoy a dinner and a holo with you."

Luke nodded his head sadly. "Well, there is no reason why we can't see more of each other now."

Mara thought about it. "I guess it would be nice to have more days like this. As long as I get to spend it with the Farmboy and not the Jedi Master."

"Yes, and as long as I get to be with the Master Trader and not the Emperor's Hand," Luke countered.

"I don't know," Mara teased. "The Master Trader isn't known for her dancing skills."

"Dancing skills?"

Mara waved to the waiter to bring them the bill. "Let's put my Ewok doll in a storage locker and then follow me. I just had an idea."

"Why does that scare me?"

"No, Mara, no!" Luke planted his feet.

"Come on," Mara grabbed his arm. "It'll be fun!"

"I am not going into a slam circle!" he yelled over the blaring music.

"They’re not slam dancing. And I think you mean a circle pit or mosh pit," Mara laughed. "A slam circle means something different."

Luke looked at the nightclub's dance floor full of men and women of varying ages moving rapidly to the fast paced music. "I don't think a Jedi Master should be seen… seen…."

"Seen what? Having fun dancing?" Mara shook her head. "Listen, it's dark in there, no one would notice you and if they did then they would think you're someone who looks like Master Skywalker… who, by the way, was supposed to be left at home, remember?"

"And is the Master Trader known to frequent such places?" Luke countered.

"Catch me and find out!" Mara grinned and slid between two people on the outer edge of the group and disappeared.

Luke shook his head but couldn't help but grin. Taking a deep breath he ducked in as well. People were jumping and wiggling and doing Force knows what around him, and if he didn't have the Force to aid him he might never have found Mara.

"So, do you do this much?" he asked.

"On occasion," she winked back.

The music changed again to something with a pounding base and everyone started to jump up and down waving their arms in pattern. Mara was bouncing away and Luke just shrugged and joined her.

At first he couldn't understand the point of the jumping or the arm waving, after all, most everyone looked ridiculous. But as the energy and heat pulsed through him in rhythm to the heavy beat vibrating through the group, it was almost… erotic.

Then the music slowed down just slightly and everyone stopped jumping. Unsure what he was supposed to do next he looked around to see all the men pretty much standing still, though rocking to the beat. Luke realized he was already unconsciously doing that. He then saw that the women were dancing around the men, shaking their hips and moving their bodies sensually. This brought his eyes to Mara.

Mara was doing the same thing, with him. She had her eyes closed and her fingers running through her hair, piling it high. Her breasts and hips swayed back and forth quickly to the beat and her body was a hair's breath from his. He was amazed at how fluid she was, how she matched perfectly to the music and was as graceful as a ballet dancer.

Of course, he was running through the technical side of things to keep his mind off the fact that this was extremely erotic and turning him on.

Matters weren't helped when she lowered her arms, spun on her heels and leaned her back into him as she swayed. Unable to stop himself he ran his hands down her arms and then slipped under her wrists to travel the distance up touching her sides. Her arms lifted again as he caressed her and he felt her hands lock around his neck. Their bodies moved together with the music and it was like sex.

Lost in the feelings he almost didn't hear when the music reverted to the original beat and everyone went back to jumping till it was over.

The music then changed to something that had more of a random beat and everyone started to do their own thing. Mara looked up at him, her face flushed and red, her hair a mess, but she was ravishing. Luke tried to shake the emotions and new feelings he was having towards his long time friend, but he had never seen her like this and he realized he wanted to see more.

Mara was breathless, unbelieving that she had just did what she thought she did with the Jedi Master, no, Farmboy. She'd been touched before in even more intimate ways but nothing compared to the burning heat of his hands on her shoulders and sides, his hot breath on her neck. She could have lost control right then and there, something that scared her, she never lost control.

"It's getting late. I think we should go…" she finally uttered.

"Yeah," Luke mumbled back.

"Accident?" Mara asked as she tried to peer ahead past the large speeders idling in place in front of them.

"I think so," Luke craned his neck to see around the airspeeder in front of him. “It looks like there is a small fire in a vehicle up ahead. It’s been pulled off the skylane to a parking area. I think the delay is people driving by slowly to look. I don’t sense a lot of distress, so hopefully nobody is hurt.” He turned to Mara and smiled. “Maybe you will be able to see your sexy firefighters at work.”

She smiled. “You have to admit they do an exceptional job, especially without the use of the Force.”

“True,” Luke said with a shrug. "The Force has its place, but I've come to learn that individuals can be just as strong and powerful without it. Take Wedge for example, he could fly circles around me if he wanted to.” He looked over to Mara and noticed she was looking at him blankly. What?"

“I’m just shocked. What happened to the all powerful Force that you keep begging me to become a part of?"

Luke frowned. "At one time I think I did feel that way, that the Force was the greatest power and only it had the ability to create, mend, and destroy. But I grew up. I've seen to many non-Force users do great things. It's not about one's ability to control the force, but the strength of the person in the Force."

"I'm speechless…" Mara uttered.

"You? Speechless? I'll have to make a note of the date," he grinned, winked, and dodged a playful punch thrown by Mara. "I still think you shouldn't ignore the power you have in the Force, Mara. And that's all I'm going to say since the Jedi Master was left at home."

Mara laughed lightly, "I don't think you could ever really leave the Jedi Master at home, Luke… but I do enjoy it when you let Farmboy out of his cage."

He looked her straight in the eyes, "It's who I am Mara, I can't deny it."

"I know," she said in a whisper, turning towards him, drawn to him for reasons she couldn't fathom. Maybe it was the warmth his body extruded in the cold of the night. Perhaps it was the unavoidable question of whether his lips were as soft as they looked to be. In a daze she brushed her lips against his.

A loud honking noise sounded from behind them.

"Traffic is moving," Mara mumbled.

"Yeah," Luke coughed and shook away the daze that had also came over him. The two sat silently the rest of the ride back, both scared and thrilled at what just happened.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Yummy! Blend of vulnerableness on both sides and teasing - I like it. The dancing scene was melty!! =D= The kiss in traffic -- happy sigh.

Jedi_Lover likes this.
  6. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    Wow! A whole day of fun without shooting, dog-fights, and a Sith!

Jedi_Lover and Jade_eyes like this.
  7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Fun, they are getting to know more about each other with talking, waiting in lines and now a dance and a kiss[face_dancing]=D=

Jade_eyes and Jedi_Lover like this.
  8. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I know what Mara means, the Farmboy is way more charming than the Jedi Master. [face_love]

Jade_eyes and Jedi_Lover like this.
  9. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks Hazel, earlybird-obi-wan, Demendora, and Jade_eyes for reading and reviewing. Today I started wondering if I would PG-13 some of my other stories like Secret Fantasies...but then if I clean it up half the story would be gone. :p I may try.

Anyway, this was the problem chapter. Hopefully I cleaned it up enough for TOS.

~JL~

They arrived to Mara’s apartment building and Luke walked her to the door. There they stood outside awkwardly, like two teens, one whose parents were trying to discreetly watch them through a window and failing miserably.

"Well, um," Luke coughed again, "I guess I'll see you sometime."

"Yeah," Mara said quietly, realizing she didn't want this day to end, ever. "You want to come in for some caf before you go?"

"Sure," Luke replied nervously. Today had been… interesting. Something was stirring in the Force, not to mention other areas, and he was afraid of its pull. He could easily drown himself in the new thoughts that had been filling his mind since he and Mara practically kissed in the speeder.

Another awkward silence threatened the peace between them as she fumbled putting in her security code and they walked into the living room. She gestured for Luke to sit down on the sofa while she made the drinks. He obliged, though completely un-relaxed. He couldn't help but wonder if she was wearing something akin to the black lacy panties he had found earlier while cleaning.

Luke held his head in his hands, wondering what had come over him. Mara was his friend, but in the past few days he had been daydreaming about Mara doing overly friendly things to him. She was attractive, no doubt, but he had never been one to give in to basic lust based on looks or else he would have heavily pursued Mara ages ago.
    Mara was in a similar conundrum in the kitchen as she laid her head against the cabinets while the water boiled. Sure, she had told herself she was interested in bringing her friendship with Luke to a new level, but this wasn't happening the way she thought it would. She wasn't supposed to feel this… this tingly in her soul, belly sure, but this…

Mirax had once asked Mara if she would ever settle down with a man, get married, have children. Mara first denied any and all possibility, but Mirax was a stubborn woman, and kept at it. Finally Mara conceded that maybe if the right man, a special man, came along that she'd consider it. Mirax only gave her a knowing smile and walked off. Maybe that man had always been there. What she was starting to feel for Luke was more than just basic lust.

The water boiled and she added the instant caf. Still trying to shake the tingly sensations she poured two mugs and headed back out to the living room. Luke had been holding his head in his hands and instantly snapped up.

"Smells good," he said as a way of small talk.

"Thanks," Mara replied, handing him a mug and sitting down next to him.

Silence enveloped them again as they sipped, though they took comfort in each other's company.

"Hey, look at the time," Luke finally said softly, "it's almost midnight and I won't be your slave anymore."

Sure enough, Mara had three more minutes to get Luke to do anything she asked. "Hmm, I think I'll make sure I'll get my money's worth."

"And what can I do in three minutes?" Luke chuckled.

"Kiss me?" Mara tensed at the two words that filled her mind and couldn't stop from tumbling out of her mouth.

Luke swallowed but retained his composure, "I thought you weren't allowed to make me do anything that I felt uncomfortable with?"

Disappointment sweeping her soul, not to mention embarrassment falling over her, she turned away from him. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

Luke simply nodded looking ill at ease.

A few moments passed and for once in her life Mara was at a complete loss as to what to do. She felt a gentle hand push away her hair and turn her face, she didn't resist.

"It's past midnight now," he said slowly.

"Uh huh," was all she could reply.

"Now I'm free to do as I wish. Mara, I didn’t want you to think I only kissed you because of the bachelor auction. It’s something I want…and I want you." His voice was low and husky as his lips descended on hers. It was a gentle touch, softness colliding, but it wasn't enough. Their tongues met by mutual agreement and one of them groaned.

Fire burned inside Mara, the tingly turning into full out heat pooled at her core. She needed this man, needed to be with him in every way, and that scared her. She never needed anything from anyone before…
    Even the Jedi Master couldn't have held back, but that person was left at home. The Farmboy felt her warm and willing body against his and pulled it even closer. He slipped his arm around her waist and started to lower her to the sofa, though it didn't register to him that he did it until he was on top of her body, caressing and touching her everywhere.

"Luke?" Mara managed to rasp when she realized that they were now making out on her sofa.

He pulled away just slightly, his weight lifting off her making her feel cold and empty. "Mara?"

"What are we doing?"

"Making out?" he answered, knowing that wasn't what she was getting at.

She stilled her features. "And ten minutes from now?"

His eyes flitted towards the bedroom involuntarily, "Depends on you, I wouldn't do anything you didn't want."

"That's the problem, Luke,” she said tentatively. "I want this to happen. I need this… I need you…but I’m afraid of what will happen if our relationship doesn’t work out."

Luke was shocked. Mara would never admit to needing anything, and yet… she needed him. He couldn't stop from descending on her for another long passionate kiss before whispering against her lips, "Mara, you're not afraid of anything, please don't be afraid of this, I need you too."

She stared up at him, her eyes full of love, though she might not admit it to being that. "I won’t be afraid."

His heart leapt into his throat and he crushed his lips against hers, pulling her against him as he stood. With wordless consent they made their way into her bedroom.

As they entered the bed chamber, Mara tugged at his tunic and pulled it off, her hands roamed over the strong planes and angles of his toned chest. He groaned as his hands traveled under her tunic to caress her.

She pulled back just enough to slip her tunic off. Luke's jaw gapped at the sight of her in a black lacy bra. A wide smile crossed his face. "Are you wearing matching undergarments?"

"Let's find out, shall we?" she gave a wicked grin and slowly leaned over and slid off her boots and socks. She teased him as she took the clasp of her belt and trousers in her hand. It seemed like eternity before she slid off the offending clothing to reveal a matching pair of black lacy undergarments. "Like what you see?"

"You have no idea…" he said as he traced every inch of her beautiful body with his eyes.

Never feeling so lighthearted and excited she dived onto the bed, the gel mattress undulating beneath her. Luke stared at her in awe not believing this was happening. She frowned at him. "Too many clothes, Luke."

"I was thinking the same thing," he replied, already working the fastenings of his boots. He slid off his trousers leaving a pair of grey boxer-briefs. Mara grinned as she lifted one hand and twirled her finger gesturing him to turn around. He complied, giving her a complete view.

"Farmboy, you do have a butt to die for. Do you know that?"

"Yes, actually," he grinned and pounced on the bed.

Mara looked him in the eyes. "Oh you do? And how would you know you have such a fine rear?"

"I was told so," he simply shrugged in reply.

"By who?" Mara was worried for a moment… if it was a certain body-snatcher…

"Lt. Jordan from Gray Squadron, just before the Battle of Hoth."

"Oh," Mara was relieved. "She had great taste."

"He actually," Luke responded dryly.

Mara thought about that for a second, then burst out laughing. "Oh Luke, you really know how to attract them!"

"It's not my fault!" he did his best Han Solo impersonation.

Her facial expressions turned serious as she laid a hand on his chest. "Are we really going to do this?" Mara whispered.

"You still want to, don't you?" Luke said worriedly.

Mara ran her hand down his chest. "Yes, more than ever."

He smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "Good," he mumbled against her lips as he quickly removed her remaining clothing. He slowly slid his hands down her thighs, then up again.

Mara moaned as she watched him slide off his briefs to reveal himself to her. "Stang!” she exclaimed and then laughed. “I didn’t know you were part Rancor."

Luke blushed with a smirk, "I thought size wasn't suppose to matter to women?"

"Luke, that is something women say when a man doesn’t measure up.” Mara murmured. “And you definitely measure up.”

Luke smiled as he joined her in bed, kissing her tenderly, lovingly, as he laid his hard body over her softness.

As they bodies joined together Luke felt a flush of sensations he had never experienced before. He had been with other women but none measured up to the beautiful redhead currently in his arms. Their rhythmic movements brought Luke towards that perfect moment easily, but he wanted to slow things down, to make sure her needs were met before he allowed himself to finish. He attempted to use his Jedi meditation techniques to calm his pounding heart and his intense, near uncontrollable, desire for completion.

He was almost successful, but then Mara did something he never experience with another woman while making love… she lowered her mental shields and reached out for him in the Force.

Luke gasped as he felt Mara's strong sexual desire for him surge through his body, hyper-sensitizing every nerve ending with a hot, burning need. The incredible Force sensations and images she projected to Luke were so overwhelming in their intensity and eroticism that he lost his rhythm and had to full out stop in order to rein in his raging libido. He was so close but he desperately wanted to make their first time last.

Luke had never made love to another strong Force user before so he never knew it could be this way. He realized right there and then that he could never go back to the way it was before. His previous dalliances with non-force user women were wonderful, but sex with a Force adept was sublime and boarding on addictive. He was lost in the intoxicating mix of physical sensuality and the intimate mingling of their Force awareness.

Mara, noticing his hesitation, begged him to continue. Luke pulled himself out of his Force-induced, erotic haze and quickened the pace. Mara's breathing became ragged and he could feel her tense before she screamed his name, shuddering beneath him. Luke quickly followed as he collapsed on to her in exhaustion, gasping for breath. After a few moments he rolled to her side, leaving one arm and leg draped over the beautiful woman.

There they lay there silently, allowing their bodies to cool and their breathing to return to normal.

"I have never, ever experienced anything like that Mara," he said in total awe. "It was absolutely incredible," Luke whispered.

Mara turned to her side to look at the man who had played such important part in her life—first as an enemy, ally, friend and now lover. She lazily reached over and ran her fingers over his hard chest and then past his stomach. "This certainly was my favorite ride of the day," she said with a smile.

Luke turned toward her and captured her lips with his giving her a soft lingering kiss. As he pulled back Luke chuckled softly.

Mara raised an eyebrow, "What's so funny Farmboy."

Luke fell back on the bed and gave Mara an amused smiled. "I now know why the Jedi of old forbid relationships."

Despite his jovial mood, Mara tensed, not knowing where he was going with this line of thought.

"Because if the Jedi ever realized how absolutely amazing Force-enhanced sex was, they would never leave their beds. They wouldn't get much done." Luke said with a laugh.

Mara grinned at that thought. She knew she was not in any rush to leave her bed.

Luke's laughter subsided and was soon replaced with a concerned look. "So what do we do now?" he asked nervously. This was a major change in their relationship. He knew where he wanted it to go, but he was not sure if Mara had the same idea.

"I am all for doing what we just did again," she said playfully.

Luke smiled and reached over to pull her against him. "I’m serious Mara. What happens now?" He wasn't afraid to make love to her, to express his love for her, but now that it was out in the open, what would tomorrow bring?

"I don't know Luke, we wanted to act like normal people. What do normal people do when they are in this situation?"

Luke thought about it for a moment. "Well, usually people start dating, get to know each other better, then progress to having sex. I guess we skipped ahead. I would like to continue this relationship. Date, tell our friends and family about our relationship… and then see where that progresses…"

"Hmmm…" Mara murmured, chewing on her lip thoughtfully. "That sounds good, but..."

Luke felt his heart clench. "But what, Mara?"

Mara sighed, "Luke, have you thought out the repercussions to dating a former Imperial Assassin? They could denounce you as a Jedi, take away the academy, and make your life very difficult. Will it really be worth it for you?"

"Who are 'they', Mara?" Luke asked.

"The New Republic Government."

Luke chuckled. "Mara, I started the New Jedi Order, not the New Republic. The government could take back the location of the Academy, but not the personnel. I could just move the school somewhere else. Anyway, I really doubt the government is concerned about my love life."

"What about your sister?" Mara asked, "I don't think she will approve of this relationship."

"I didn't see my sister asking my permission before she started dating Han. And Han has just as much of a checkered past as you. He was a spice smuggler, for Sithsake. Anyway, I am a big boy, I don't need anybody's permission to start a relationship."

Mara smiled and ran her hand up Luke's leg, "You are a big boy," she said with a smirk. "If you don't have a problem with this, than I guess I don't."

Luke's heart swelled with happiness as he leaned over and kissed Mara again.

"So," Luke said with a smile. "Next year is the bachelorette auction. Do you think you will participate?"

"Oh, I don't know Skywalker. I might be talked into it if a certain Jedi can guarantee to purchase me."

"You mean Kyp?" Luke said with a smirk.

Mara slapped his belly. "No!"

"Vima-Da-Boda?" Luke laughed.

"Ewwww!" Mara said in disgust and gave Luke another slap.

"Oh I know, Streen!"

"Oh yes, I want to be bought by Streen so I can have hot Force Enhanced sex with an aging hermit," she shook her head. "What about you…are you going to sign up for the bachelor auction the year after that."

Luke smiled and kissed his lover softly. "Mara my love, by that time I am hoping I will no longer be eligible for the auction."

"Not eligible?" she furrowed her brow.

"Well, it is a 'bachelor's' auction," he winked.

"Oh…" she trailed off, scared and thrilled at the same time.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you noticed any awkward transitions it is because a lot of bootknocking had to be removed. :p I am going to see if I can tone down Silent Fantasies. I know I can't do anything about Undercover Agent...that is pure smut...Oh I don't know...maybe I can try. I can see Master Yoda saying, "Do or do not, there is no try. Remove smut from fanfiction you will, hmmmm, yes, yes. Take cold shower, I must now."

Jade_eyes likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    A lovely conclusion to a very lovely fic. The old Jedi should have known;) that Force enhanced love is so beautiful

Jade_eyes likes this.
  11. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    :D Wonderful ending! Was Luke attempting to propose already? Go Farmboy!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  12. Demendora

Demendora Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2010
    And Luke scared her in the end. Well, I would be scared too.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    JL, no awkward transitions at all, just a vaporized, gooey reader =D= :) [face_sigh] Lovely what-next talk too. :D [:D] !!!

14. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    This fic was always a favorite of mine. So fun and sexy and sweet. [face_love]

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  15. Gemma

Gemma Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2013
    I love this story. But I loved it better in its original form "bootknocking" included. And the end comments about next year were just perfect.

16. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    Thanks earlybird-obi-wan, ginchy, Nyota's Heart, Demendora, Hazel and Gemma for reading and taking the time to review. I think this was one of my first long stories. Redgold helped me with the love scenes in the original story. I think in my other stories like Silent Fantasies and Undercover Agent Jedi_Trace was the person who wrote most of the love scenes. Now that they are TOS approved they are now mainly my writings.

Thanks everybody for reading!

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  17. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Where can I find the original, uh...non PG-13 version? >_>

Great story by the way! I certainly read this in a hurry.

18. Jedi_Lover

Nov 1, 2004
    windu4 Go to my signature and click on the link. It is over at FFN under the Mature rating. It is not hardcore stuff, just a bit too much for TOS over here. I didn't have to change much (probably just the last chapter was changed for TFN) and the original version was okay for the M rating over at FFN. Now, I did PG down Master, Undercover Agent, Encounter on Myrkr and Silent Fantasies and those had to have major changes. Those four are in their PG-13 version on FFN because they could only be posted on SWFF or AFF in their original form. They were pretty much PWP.

Thanks for reading!