main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Authoritative TRAILER Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Silmarillion, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Griffz, Keep it Up...

One day, you'll Become Admins ;)

2. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    Eh, Kadue, I saw you Edited one of my post with THE link to a WELL-Known movie news site - Corona.

Why DID you edit it out?

It was a Movie site. They don't just talk about Star Wars movies, they talk about ALL sorts of movies.

If you got any problems, deal it with Corona, but CHILL OUT with me!

I AM CERTAINLY NOT Dumb enough to post the pictures HERE. I Understand!

Don't FREAK OUT!

Thanks, Kadue!

3. Fitten trim

Fitten trim Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 31, 1999
    Posted this on other thread, not sure where we talk about teaser:

Just saw the trailer in the theater and I think that I have the exact OPPOSITE opinion of everyone here.

I loved TPM's teaser/first trailer, and this left me feeling empty. I didn't like the design, especially of Kamino.

I was specifically watching for it, and I could definately tell the 'Digital Video' aspect of the image. Not impressed. My friend who I saw it with, didn't notice anything different, so I suppose I'll have to teach my mind not to think about it.

I don't know what to make of CG-Yoda. The puppet in TPM was really poor, and the CG in this teaser is better, but I'm still partial to ESB puppet Yoda.

I suppose that I won't be able to see the trailer again until Monday, and maybe I'll change my opinion after seeing it again.

4. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    Bah... Didn't you think that's maybe why it was called a Teaser Teaser Trailer?

5. Kadue

Kadue Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 20, 2000
    JM22, your post was one of nearly 100 that I have either removed or editted. I did not even care where it was to. And I have had nothing to do with Corona ever, so don't go assigning motives thanks.

6. HaakosHat

HaakosHat Jedi Youngling

Jul 28, 2001
    There are some screen shots of the new trailer that are NOW on line.

The first thing I picked up is that the "table" from the select photos, is also the place where Obi-Wan is hanging in mid air in that shaft of light! The meeting that takes place there must be partially about deciding his fate.

7. plocool

plocool Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2001
    Hey, Twinkle- ee:

Yeah, I read your posts my friend. You said It still sucks.

And why are you so sensitive anyway?

Big deal, I called the teaser a spoiler.
    Someone misspells something and your all over them.
    And Your right we have the right to post our opinions. So why do I have three strikes against me. Who are you to say I have anything against me?

Freakin lighten up man.

BTW: Sounds like most of the people like this spoiler, oh I mean teaser trailer.

Nope, don't hear too many dissapointed folk out there.

8. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    Not as much action as we expcted. The stats for today arn't higher than any other day in the near past. Not too many new users, not an overload of posts.

This may change on the 9th or 16th....

!snap

9. Rounder

Rounder Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 6, 2001
    Not sure if this has been brought up yet, but does anyone know at what time Monday and November 9th the trailer will be available for download? Is it 12:01 western time or is it like the Xbox where they say it will be up for pre-sale a certain day and they just put it up whenever they want? I hope a time is specified so we don't have to check the site all day long. Hopefully it will be during the first update although a 12:01 release would be great. :) I can't wait for Monday when I can watch each screen shot over and over again. There will be so much to discuss then. :D Excitement falls over me everytime I think of Monday. :D :D

10. joebuck

joebuck Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2000
    last time the trailer was up at 2 am on the day of question. I remember staying up to download it.

11. Darth_Kocha

Darth_Kocha Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 12, 2001
    will we be able to see the nov 9th trailer or is it unavlable to us normal folk

12. JediMaster22

Oct 15, 1999
    (Official release on Monday) SOMEONE Please Mirror it on a FAST SITE, OR is that ALSO NOT ALLOWED?

13. TFN_is_dying

TFN_is_dying Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2001
    "It should BE LEGAL to post it, cuz LOOK at *removed* they posted it!!!

Edit: No excuse. Do not post anything that has been illegally obtained."(message edited by Kadue)

Hey Kadue, where do you think TFN gets there spy information? Santa? Or perhaps the toothfairy? Get this, most of their spy reports are, I'm going out on a limb here, ILLEGALLY obtained.

14. dudewalker

dudewalker Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 2, 2000
    Ah theforce.net. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Still the no. 1 Star Wars site out there.

15. carlthemule

carlthemule Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2001
    ok, i know the TEASER will be online monday at starwars.com. what is playing on tv monday?
    the teaser? or? if its not the teaser, which trailer will it be?

16. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't feel like sifting through all the posts...

Question:

Will the trailer be available to save to the harddrive on any of the download locations tommorrow?

17. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    Carl the only confirmed US showing is on TRL. I assume ET Will have it but they haven't advertised it or anything.

18. Teemto Pagalies

Teemto Pagalies Jedi Master star 3

Sep 6, 1999
    Yes, Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu.

19. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001
    So what are the odds that E.T. will show the trailer on Monday?

:confused:

20. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Thank you, Teemto

21. block911

block911 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 1999
    better yet what's the chance of E.T. being in episode 2?

22. Grilled-Sarlacc

Grilled-Sarlacc Former Head Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 19, 2001
    Maybe we will see some new cameos.

23. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    So is this thing hitting at midnight tonight or what? I hread maybe 2 am.. but 2 am west coast is like 5 where I am...

!snap

24. Ret

Ret Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 17, 1999
    As for the ET the show I'd say less than good since I'd imagine it would have been advertised on Friday or on their site.

25. GriffZ

GriffZ Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 27, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.