The Authoritative TRAILER Thread

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Silmarillion, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well_Of_Souls Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I've heard great things about the new Yoda in AOTC. I can't wait to see what they've done with him. :)
  2. Luukeskywalker Chosen One

star 4
    Guys it will be on TV Monday, don't worry. If all these international stations are showing it, then ET and Access Hollywood certainly will. Especially Access Hollywood. They are high on anything Star Wars :)

If you read the announcement on the official site, it mentions that the teaser was made exclusively for Monsters Inc and at the very end it says "Only in theaters". So that is just saying that they know, from what happened with the fans with the TPM teaser, that they are just going to wait till Friday is over after all the fans have flocked to the theaters to make it available anywhere else.

Trust me guys. I know what I am talking about!!!
  3. plocool Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey Griffz and Twiin-quee:

So, You guys saw the spoiler already huh?
    Yeah, it sucks huh?
    Yeah, well I'm not gonna say it sucks w/o seeing it. That seems so...I don't know, cynical.

I think it sounds good from what I've heard.

Man! What would you guys like. You sound like brats!
    Conyo!
  4. Aurelianorum Jedi Knight

star 2
    Trailer download on Monday - Obi-Wan Kenobi!!!
    Probably best to have this near the top.
  5. JediMaster22 Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Yeah, I started a new topic out of excitment,but then I saw this... :)

http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#12932

6. Holocron_Collector Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    Woooo-Hooooo!!!!!!! Oh wait, now is that only in the dvd section? Please no.

HC
  7. Raz Zaphon Jedi Master

star 4
    JediPhil from www.starwars-union.de tell us:

This morning I spoke to Fox Germany to ask when the Trailer hits German theaters. My Contact Person told me that there will be a trailer on Monday the 5th on starwars.com. The second one will hit german theaters at the end of November. Harry Potter starts here on 22 November.

As Eric Cartman would say: Oh yes! Thank you Lord, Praise Jesus!!!
  8. Kesel Jedi Master

star 4
    I work at a movie theater and got an advance look at the trailer tonight, here's my thoughts.
    -This exemplifies what a "teaser" is. No info about plot or characters, just a sampling of shots to get people talking. It's not really exiting, but it does show some cool glimpses. Those glimpses are...
    -Padme looks absolutely gorgeous.
    -Jango Fett puts his jet pack to good use.
    -What's Obi-Wan in? (The blue energy binder)
    -A landing field of some sort, didn't recognize the planet.
    -Slave 1 flying at the camera, cannons blasting.

Glad we don't have to wait long for the next one though.
    Also, I think there's a pattern developing in the trailers. In one of the trailers for TPM, you could hear Vader's breating for like 3 seconds. Now for AOTC it's in the ad for 20-30 seconds. So what's this leave for EpIII? I'm thinking a shot of Vader himself.
  9. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    I guess I won't have to see Monsters Inc then

It might be a good movie but I have patience and do not want to spend the money.

Hmm, so I have patience but I'm cheap. I think I have to organize myself.
  10. CheelPlaysBandfill Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'd like to know when movies come out, over there in the USA. I mean, i think it's on friday, but is it in the morning, or rather in the evening?
    Just wanna be sure when i'm supposed to start crying because you get to see the teaser trailer before europeans. lol
  11. JediMaster22 Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Kesel, so you saw this trailer...Let me ask you a simple question

What was the Main Color of this trailer?

The Most used COLOR, I mean!
  12. wild_karrde Chosen One

star 7
    If the 2nd trailer is on the dvd site only, I'm gonna have to go on Morpheus and find the "InterActual browser software" that dvd.starwars.com keeps telling me I need :(

wk
  13. Force_Wielder Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey Wild_, you need the actual DVD of Episode I to make it work not just the browser...and if you have the DVD, than the browser came with it...any problems viewing the DVD with the browser that comes with the DVD than just download the update and it works fine.
  14. DarthSapient Jedi Youngling

star 10
    It's just like anything else. Everyone is all worried they won't see it the exact minute it comes out and they don't own or have access to the technology to run the trailer. Whether it's a day or a week, the trailer will be everywhere and you'll actually have to go out of your way to not see it. So the bottom line is just relax.
  15. Twink_Kee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    plofool,

>>Hey Griffz and Twiin-quee:

So, You guys saw the spoiler already huh?
    Yeah, it sucks huh?<<

#1, it's Twink_Kee. #2, Griffz didn't say it sucks. I did. Ya got a problem with that? It looks like you do, because...

>>Yeah, well I'm not gonna say it sucks w/o seeing it. That seems so...I don't know, cynical.

I think it sounds good from what I've heard.<<

That's your opinion, and I stated mine. Furthermore, if you'd read my previous posts, you would've read that I said it sounded like it sucks.

Pfffttt. One post, and you've already got three strikes against you. Get your facts straight before you post again.

>>Man! What would you guys like. You sound like brats!<<

No, we just sound like people with legitimate opinions that differentiate from yours. And that's your problem: you can't handle it. The brat is you, my friend.
  16. GriffZ Manager Emeritus

star 6
    "So, You guys saw the spoiler already huh?"

I saw the spoiler? Do you mean 'trailer'? :confused:

17. Twink_Kee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    >>I saw the spoiler? Do you mean 'trailer'?<<

Griffz, he doesn't know what he means. He can't even get his facts straight.
  18. GriffZ Manager Emeritus

star 6
  19. CheelPlaysBandfill Jedi Knight

star 3
    thanks for answering btw
    muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :_|
  20. Xanatos-02 Jedi Knight

Let's all join hands and pray to the Star Wars gods that the trailer is not DVD exclusive. And besides, even if it is, we'll get it pirated.
  21. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
  22. snap-hiss Force Ghost

star 5
    So the teaser will be on the OS for download Monday. Nice.

!snap
  23. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    I promised Raz Zaphon that I would go see Monsters Inc. Instead I think I will go and see the trailer then leave. I really have no interest in seeing Monsters Inc but for the last two weeks I've been trying to convince myself it will be a great movie. It might be a good movie but I've never liked toy story and films like that. Plus I'm feeling kinda sick today from all this stupid candy that I was supposed to hand out.......well that's another story. Oh no! My neighbor is blasting A-HA and I can hear it quite well. Ugh!
  24. Xanatos-02 Jedi Knight

I'm going to see MI this sunday, and I think it will be quite enjoyable. *gets ready for the barage of insults and flying garbage*
  25. Darkhour Jedi Knight

star 1
    I don't come here much for redundancy threads, but I thought I might be able to help out here with the Morpheus downloads...heh I'm not going to list them all...(you've got to be kidding :)), but there is one thing that is very important to look at, the size.I have 3 or 4 of the same fake trailer that are all different sizes/formats etc...also watch out for the Jacka$$ that put "Breathing Trailer" in his description...unless it's a small download, it's fake too. It's just the same old fake. The first one not the second one. I'll post here if I find anything. But what are the general rules with TF.N concerning this...I'd rather not violate anything in reporting this info.
    Anyway I've been watching and sifting through the crap on morpheus all week. I refuse to go to monsters inc for this trailer as I refused to see Meet Joe Black when the TPM trailer hit.

Darkhour
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.