main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Avengers: Endgame (untagged spoilers)

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jedi_Master_Conor, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    So would it presumitous to presume that photos of Hawkeye with Scarlet Witch and the seperate ones of Quicksilver posted a few weeks ago
    May possibly take place after the Avengers break the twins out of whatever HYDRA prison they were held in in the post - credits scene at the end of The Winter Soldier?

2. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    My impression is that Hawkeye has been involved in tracking them down (as implied by the various comments that AOU will explain what Barton has been up to during Phase 2). Since they seem to be fighting side-by-side, it would imply it's after they've been freed- or he simply could be intervening when something goes wrong (Ultron or the Witch's powers, perhaps?) once they are being tested in the field

3. Darth_Hydra

Darth_Hydra Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 14, 2001
    That's a reasonable assumption, but we don't know that the Avengers free QS and SW. Maybe they go rogue after/during a mission for Hydra for whatever reasons.

4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    It's nice to see that Elizabeth Olsen is getting work in bigger budget projects.

5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    From RDJ's Twitter:

[​IMG]

Also Lou Ferrigno has confrimed through comingsoon.net that he'll be back to voice the Hulk in Avengers 2.

6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
  7. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Okay seriously Bob Downey Jr. standing with a production dude isn't a spoiler. "OH NO THE MOVIE IS BEING FILMED? AW NO SPOILERS GUYS!"

8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I mostly spoiler tagged it because of how big the photo was. Some people's computers run slow when big photos are posted, so I was trying to be kind to the computers.

9. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Sure sure Juliet.

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    The photos still load, tags or no tags.

11. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  12. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Some spoiler details (mostly costume and status quo related):

Ultron will appear in three different states due to his need to constantly upgrade. There's an original rudimentary state coated in Vibranium, and the character's main aim is to seek out more of the raw material to continue his 'upgrades'. Actor James Spader is reportedly doing mo-cap for at least one iteration of the character, so Ultron will be "much more than just a helmet at some point."

With "S.H.I.E.L.D." effectively dissolved, Stark Tower has been renamed 'Avengers Tower'. Stark is now bankrolling the team along with new tech, new costumes, and a new Quinjet. He's also created an army of Iron Man 'drones' to help keep the peace.

Each member of the Avengers will sport an Avengers logo on their costumes, Black Widow will have two taser batons, Hawkeye will sport a long sleeve jacket, Hulk will don "stretchy pants" that can adjust to Bruce's size changes.

One battle near the opening of the film takes place in a forested area and will be where we see our first "hero shot" of the team together. This could be a part of the confrontation with Baron Von Strucker and the first encounter with Quicksilver and The Scarlet Witch.

Finally, Paul Bettany's Vision character won't appear until the third act, while Don Cheadle's War Machine is expected to cameo.

13. darth-sinister

darth-sinister Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2001
    Heh.
    Tony destroys the remaining suits at the end of his third solo film, only to turn around and build more. I suppose this time Pepper would be fine with it as opposed to when he did it before.

14. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    Presumably because he's not spending time away from Pepper to build them/pull away from her.

Plus, drones suggests a somewhat uniform design. He already has the plans for 40+ suits, he'd only have to tweak a few to use as the drone model(s) and let JARVIS handle to the automated production.

15. Bib Fartuna

Bib Fartuna Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Whilst this thread is discussing a future Marvel release, I'd like to go further into the future...

I've read that Guardians of the Galaxy will heavily influence Avengers 3... [face_thinking]

16. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002

Well... I think that all Marvel movies affect Avengers 3.

But yes, I think GotG will fetch Thanos another Infinity stone for sure.

Thor 3 will have to see Thanos getting the Inifinity Gauntlet, as it was last seen in Odin's vault...

17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  19. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000
    With both comic-con and GOTG on the near horizon, some form of teaser trailer is likely to emerge.

Perhaps they'll do a Ragnarok type event which would leave the vault exposed, allowing both the Tesseract and Gauntlet to be obtained.

Jedi Merkurian likes this.
  20. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    I think Thor 3's working title is 'Ragnarok'

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  22. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Black Widows don't sting.

Also, "less military" and "wider array of weaponry."

Hm.

23. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    My guess is the 'less military' is a reference to the loss of SHIELD after the events of Cap 3.

24. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    And you don't see how those two statements could be, y'know, contradictory? :p

Also, why are they slapping logos on everything and adding blue to Black Widow's get-up?

25. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    Cap 3????

Damn Kang and his time travel nonsense!

Arawn_Fenn and soitscometothis like this.