main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends the backwards tunnel- a jedi order short fic- part1 5/27/03

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaJag00, May 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    The green goes round and round. Around the black center. Into the oblivion of the hole. I can almost feel the world going round and round. His eyes are even spinning. What?s wrong with me? I can?t seem to latch on to the world. Nothing is in focus. The world is spinning. I think I?m going down with it. The room?s still spinning. I reach out with the Force, but nothing stops it. I spin into oblivion. And then the black seems to come up. When you pull high g?s in an x-wing you get tunnel vision with the black coming in from the outside. But now it?s the opposite. The black is encompassing everything. I can?t get a hold on anything. I send out my last conscious thought: HELP!

HELP! It?s her. I thought she was stable! She was doing fine. Especially with him around her. I can even feel his presence next to her. If he did anything I swear I'm going to kill him. And I know I?ll have at least one ally in this. And two Solo men is not something you want on your back. Her presence- it?s gone. My sister?. My other half?. She?s gone. I can feel myself slipping into unconsciousness. Now I can feel what she must?ve felt. It?s awful. I can?t feel half of myself. Before I go, I send one message to the beautiful woman next to me: LOVE YOU!

HELP! It?s Jaina. My best friend! What has happened to her? I could feel her spinning but now she?s gone. Her presence went out unlike Anakin?s death and unlike Jacen?s closure. She just vanished in a dimming of a minute. LOVE YOU! Two messages from two different people. But so much the same. Their two life signatures are so similar but their personalities are so separate. Yet one cannot live without the other. And without my Love I will not be able to hold on much longer than they did. I too am going into unconsciousness. Tahiri, I send a message out to her: SAVE YOURSELF!

HELP! It?s his sister! I swore to myself nothing would happen to another Solo. And now she?s gone. The bright light in the Force has gone out leaving us in almost darkness. I never realized how much her presence kept us all lighted but now that it?s out I can feel Jacen ebbing towards unconsciousness. I latch on to Tenel Ka, one of my two best friends. SAVE YOURSELF! It?s Tenel? I?m going to go now. Without a rock, I?ll fall off the cliff. She must've latched on to Jacen. And when Jacen went she left soon after. With three of the brightest lights in the Force gone, it?s about to get very dark. And I can?t to anything to stop it. Except call out. And I call out- to Leia: STOP THE CHAIN!

HELP! It?s my daughter. My wonderful bright daughter. That made heads turn and moods brighten. She?s dimming and now- she?s gone. I can?t hold on by myself. Somewhere in the depths of the Force my daughter has disappeared. And now- STOP THE CHAIN! It?s Tahiri. The girl is almost like a surrogate daughter to me. I can feel the three Jedi wink out. It?s like a hole has been made in the Force. And I?m just going to make that hole bigger. SORRY TAHIRI! I send it out to the girl even though I'm sending it to an empty shell that cannot sense anything. Cilghal- the healer should be able to do something to help Jaina. Maybe she can find her. FIND HER!

HELP! FIND HER! The solo women. They?ve both disappeared. I was never very close to them yet I can feel the disappearance of strength flowing through the Force. They?ve all gone to someplace unknown. I can feel Jacen, Tenel Ka and Tahiri gone too. Somehow Jaina must?ve started this chain reaction that?s come all the way to me. I stretch out the tendrils of my Force ability yet I cannot feel them. All I feel is emptiness like that of a Vong. But I know that is not what happened. They just disappeared. Into another world of unknowns. I cannot find her. But now the toll is gettin

2. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Very nicely done, JJ00!!

:D

3. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    thanx mira!!! im so glad u liked...

4. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
  5. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    WOW! A LIttle confusing but WOW!

THAT WAS GREAT!

UP!

6. JainaJag00

Aug 11, 2002
    R11JS: thanx... i wrote it kinda fast so the transisions may not have been great but im glad u liked it so much anyway...

-jj00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.