THE BALANCE OF POWER TRAILER

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ultimateguy, Sep 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. ultimateguy Jedi Master

star 3
    A trailer is now available for The Balance of Power at [link=http://www.geocities.com/final9fantasy]The Balance of Power website[/link]

If no link to the trailer appears, click the refresh button on your browser.
  2. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
    The Balance of Power GEOCITIES website officially cannot be viewed. :mad:
  3. SamS Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Need to tell us more about the story and less about the good guys fighting the bad guys.
  4. el_director Jedi Youngling

star 2
    She's a downloading Captain.

Honestly JediTAC, have a little patience.
  5. niennumb1 Jedi Master

star 4
    I wish we could make a rule for these trailers people put on TFN. You should expect a massive volume of people viewing your work. You shouldn't place it on a server only 5 people per hour can view (or whatever it is). I see that Geocities message all too much.

Look foward to seeing it soon!
  6. One-with-the-Force Jedi Padawan

star 4
  7. EagleIFilms Jedi Knight

star 5
    I couldn't view your trailer, but I did find where I could purchase the BEST GAY MEN'S DVDs AND VIDEOS!

Thanks ultimateguy!
  8. JediTAC Jedi Knight

star 5
  9. ultimateguy Jedi Master

star 3
    What? Anyway, if anyone knows a better FREE host i could use, could u tell me?
  10. jbird69 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The small trailer gets me interested in the final film, although the image quality is a bit lacking, I had to view it twice to see details. All in all I am looking forward to the film!
  11. foxbatkllr Jedi Knight

star 6
    What? Anyway, if anyone knows a better FREE host i could use, could u tell me?

Yeah, trying doing a search for free webhosts. [link=http://www.freewebspace.net]freewebspace.net[/link] is one of the first things that will come up which gives u a guide to all the different FREE webhosts. Look for one with unlimited bandwidth.

Honestly, it's not that difficult to use a search engine.
  12. tumblemoster Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I've never understood this problem with Hosts... Most ISP's provide a small amount of webspace to each of their clients. I think even the stupid ISPs, like AOL, provide webspace service. I have never used an ISP that didn't, and I'm not very picky, it just seems like it's almost always included.

-tm
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.