main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC The Ballarat Odessey

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jet-Eye, Nov 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    On a serious note, the VicFF intelligensia are considering another sojourn to Ballarat, this time with the net result being an interactive night with film maker extraordinare, Mixo Grant Esq.

I will be driving this time - provided PoT doesn't stuff up my cd player - and kla will be providing the entertainment in the confines of my spacey boot. I assure you Kla, we will find you soon.

Zaarin will also be there, courtesy of the financially generous RP, who is apparently still alive. just spoke to him, he has a cold, so he's doing it tough. Poor lad.

Anyhoo, Satdy December the 11th looks the way to go at the moment. Can. Not. Wait.

2. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    My being there is not a certainty yet; I may be in NZ for December.

3. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I'll be there.com.au/huggard_has_a_dad/cahill_is_teh_gh*y/Jet-Eye_doesn't_like_the_war_he_Declared_on_Cahill/he_doesn'tthink_it's_neccessary.com.***ing org.au

ps.

You are an idiot if you don't come to this thing. Zaarin is coming. Kla is coming (via kidnapping) Damir is coming, Jet-Eye, Rogue Product and I are coming, Fatboyslim will be coming, JE is ****ing freezing here, and that's about the size of it.

Cahill, you dissapoint me. You can come in a different car. Not our one. James just said something abusive that I can't type. sorry.

4. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    I appear to be without excuse as of yet so the possibility of actually meeting you people is scaring me into attempting to try to find one.

and what particular area of ballarat would this be in?

5. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    I am scared to death of you boys so I will hold the fort while you're away in the off chance that we get attacked by rabid deadites.

6. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are having a party on the 26th if you all want to come!!!

7. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    You're scared of us, but you run off to Sydney to meet those freaks*? Where's your loyalty, damnit?

*The term "freaks" only applies to those Sydneysiders whom I haven't met, and therefore know nothing about and can make large sweeping generalisations about.

8. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    That, and I can't exactly make the trip. I figured if I insult you, then you won't miss me :p

That, and if I actually got in a car with any of you, I'd have no escape if you all turned out to be insane** I mean, at least in Sydney, I could run away (and get lost, yes, but still...)

**By 'turn out insane' I mean, 'ARE insane'. This does not take into account the fact that I am insane also

9. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    You could go in Cahill's car. There will be plenty of space.

10. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I drive you to Ballarat, abstain from drinking in that vodka bar (I still regret that), drive you back to Melbourne and this is how you repay me? FOR SHAME.

11. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Ha! Double the insult! :p

Poor Nathan...go on, be nice to him guys. He's a designated driver :p

12. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    If this thing goes ahead, Nathan and I will drive our cars and we expect accomdation at chateau de Sir Mixo a Lot. Hence we can both enjoy the Vodka bar and get over any regret we may feel about not enjoying le facilities more (I also had to be tight and not drink le vodka for my car was parked outside damir's so I sympathise).

The 26th, Mixo, sounds wonderful, but I think I'll be in Lorne that night, being a 'toolie'. But still you never know...

13. AdmiralZaarin

AdmiralZaarin Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2001
    Most sorry to rain on your parade (PRAISE BE TO HUGGARD FOR THIS WAR ON THE INFIDEL CAHILL), but my nonattendance has been confirmed. I will be in teh Aotearoa from the 9th to the 29th of December.

kidnap a kla for me, and don't forget a digital camera. I want to see all the misdemeanors my Huggardian friends commit.

14. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    Can i come?

15. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Of course. I'll hook you up with some fine aussie beers and the VicFF clan will sponsor you for accomodation ala 'kick Lachie out of his room and let Thok stay there'.

16. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    I like this.

17. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    JE has just informed me that we may include a trip to New Zealand to our schedule in an attempt to haxx0rz the holiday of the ZAARIN.

Kla has been informed that he is coming. He wasn't happy, but that's immaterial to our objective.

WAR.

It's coming.

18. Thok

Thok Jedi Master star 6

May 24, 2002
    WAR!

Huh!

Good God Yeah!

What is it good for?

Absolutely nothing!

Say it again!

*repeats*

19. Jet-Eye

Jan 10, 2001
    WAR. You were all warned.

20. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    COme on fellas the 26th is a Friday night, we will all be drinking and ready for fun :D Come and join in

21. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
  22. jedi_of_darkness

jedi_of_darkness Jedi Master star 3

Feb 26, 2003
    sounds fun give me your address mixo and ill see if i can come will manage somehow.....
    Anyone had really annoying parents?

23. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    well i am at 35 Cromwell St , Sebastopol, the party is about 100m from me an a mates house. Will be fun.

24. Protege-of-Thrawn

Mar 14, 2001
    Sounds so dodgy. I love it.

25. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    Sebas!

I knew it!

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.