main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Banning of Captain Tom Coughlin

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Diggy , Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Before I continue, please listen to this as a mood setter.

Thankyou.

CAPTAIN TOM COUGHLIN has committed no crime, other than being a former Wal-Mart executive and a passionate Star Wars fan- films only. CAPTAIN TIM COUGHLIN was banned earlier, on this darkest of days, apparently for expressing feelings regarding the discussion of films being mixed with EU. While the thread regarding this was entirely appropriately locked, CAPTAIN TOM COUFLIN was also banned, for no apparent reason. All I ask is that the banning of CAPTAIN TOM COUGHLAN be reviewed and should it be found that CAPAIN TOM COUGHLIN was banned erroneously, that the ban on COPTAIN TOM COUGHLIN be lifted with immediate effect. No one needs to lose face here. I'm sure CAPTAIN IOM COUGHLIN wouldn't want it that way.

2. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    Furthermore, I propose that whoever initiated the ban of CAPTAIN TOM COUGHLIN be stripped of their rank and privileges, thereafter being left in the desert to die.

3. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Noob mod... obviously has no idea that Comms is all about arguing a topic to death. Yes, lock the thread, but really... there was no rule broken, other than arguing a topic to death (which, again, is what comms is all about). Had he flew off the handle and called somebody a filthy so and so, okay... maybe ban. But seriously... what did he do that was even remotely ban worthy?

4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Neither of you watched the video. EBB, your view is invalid. Mr. Harpuah....your view stands.

5. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I listened to a few minutes of it. Had I listened any longer, I would have been inspired to write dark poetry, and I'm far too busy for that ****.

6. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I see you are trying to derail the topic at hand, sir. I suspect that you are an EU fan and its in your best interests to keep the good Captain banished. YOU WILL NOT WIN.

7. -G-O-A-T-

-G-O-A-T- Jedi Master star 3

Jul 18, 2005
    I also listened to it for a few minutes. It made me long to see this issue resolved.

8. Emperor_Billy_Bob

Emperor_Billy_Bob Jedi Grand Master star 7

Aug 9, 2000
    You dare too much sir. You dare far, far too much.

9. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Seriously... I've killed people for less.

SithStarSlayer likes this.
  10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I'm sure you have. Probably Peter Mayhew. With a planet.

11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I do dare don't I doe?

12. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    We don't discuss bans, yadda, yadda.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.