main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index The Barriss Offee Fanfic Index

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by PsionicMasterOrion, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsionicMasterOrion

PsionicMasterOrion Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2008
    Alright, I know a lot of her fans out there are looking for good Barriss Offee stories, so I am creating this index to make it simpler to find them. I have only included the stories I have read so far on this forum about good ol' Barriss, so if you have a story featuring or including her and want it posted here, PM me and I will add it.

Also, in case nobody knows this, there is an Official Barriss Offee Fan Club where you can go to talk about Barriss. Here is a link to that:

Official Barriss Offee Fan Club!

And now, without further ado, let us move on to the stories.

Barriss Offee: Protector... Healer... Jedi
    Author: Darth Laudrup
    Timeframe: About 18/19 months after the Battle of Geonosis
    Characters: Barriss Offee & OC's
    Genres: Personal Drama, Action
    Summary: Jedi Padawan Barriss Offee on one of her first solo missions protecting a man who is very different than she.

Girl Troubles
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Timeframe: Various
    Characters: Barriss Offee & Mace Windu
    Summary: A crush threatens Mace Windu's sanity. Written for the crack pairing challenge.

Healing Seems to Be the Hardest Part
    Author: Takianna
    Timeframe: AOTC era
    Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi & Barriss Offee
    Genres: Wanting to help someone in need for the Ultimate Hairband Challenge
    Summary: Somtimes being a padawan can't stop you from wanting to help a master.

The Search of Iziz
    Author: ticopuma
    Characters: Yoda, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, Shaak Ti, Kit Fisto
    Summary: This story takes place five years after the events of Attack of the Clones. The powerful Master Yoda was in charge of a mission to Onderon when news came to the Jedi that there was word of mysterious attacks on the city of Iziz. He brought along good friend and Jedi Master Luminara Unduli with him, as well as her apprentice Barriss Offee. Also Jedi Masters Shaak Ti and Kit Fisto came to aid Master Yoda?s efforts. He also brought with him a small army of clone troopers.

Going Home
    Author: tangled_sphere
    Timeframe: Clone Wars
    Characters: Barriss Offee & OC's
    Summary: Jedi Knight Cen Fuller must face his past.

Life and Death
    Author: sjtabler

Aggressive Negotiations
    Author: Jade_Max
    Timeframe: Pre AOTC
    Characters: Barriss Offee & Anakin Skywalker
    Genres: Action-ish
    Summary: Inspired by the Crqack!ship Roulette.

Dinner Party
    Author: Reihla
    Timeframe: 1 year pre-AOTC
    Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Naberrie, Sola Naberrie, Bail Organa & Barriss Offee
    Genres: AU Romance, perhaps with bits of action, angst or drama thrown in...

Shattered World
    Author: Darth_Neosakid
    Timeframe: About 1 month before ROTS
    Characters: Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee & OC's
    Genres: Short Story, action, introspection
    Summary: Ithor, A verdant forested planet revered by the native Ithorians. The Seperatists had come to the world and taken it from the Republic. The Ithorians, a peaceful and neutral people had no defense against the robot armies and offered no resistance. The Seperatists took hold and violated the Ithorians world by landing their troops on the planet, cutting huge swathes out of the forests to create military bases.

A month passed before the republic could call enough reserves of clones to be formidable enough to take on the task of ridding the planet of the Seperatists. The Jedi Council, now mostly spread out among the galaxy defend

2. PsionicMasterOrion

Jun 27, 2008
  3. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you so much for adding my story to your index. I'm planning some more about her, but have so many things on the burner.

4. PsionicMasterOrion

Jun 27, 2008
    Yeah, Takianna, I actually really love your story. It is one of my absolute favorite stories on the site!

5. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    Thank you very much. I hope to be able to write another soon!

6. PsionicMasterOrion

Jun 27, 2008
    Hey Takianna, if you like Barriss Offee, why not check out my fanfic on her? It is "Underground", listed above near the end of the index. It's, umm, not done yet, but I'm working on it.

I really love writing about Barriss! She is so much fun to write & to read about as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.