1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Battle for a Mind

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Skippy_The_Crazy_GM, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    "With the ysalimir here, I can't do anything with the Force, but, we can pull the wounded Bothen routine. We will go seek refreshment, and I will call for the stormtrooper and the Sith to help. That way, we only have to take out one person instead of two. I will give you my backup saber to take the Sith out with, while I use my primary saber to cut the ysalimir free. Then, I can use a Jedi technique to wipr the stormtroopers memory, and we can say thathe attacked you while you were down." he said anxiously, knowing that is was not the right thing to do, only to save the galaxy from a Sith that powerful.
  2. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    "Allright. When?" Karka was eager. This alliance would be truly profitable.
  3. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    "well.. young Shi'do, I have no answer to that. It has never been done before.. well.. yes once, when Lord Darth Vader killed his master in the betraial of going back to the good side. You want to roule the stars? Why not roule the Universe? You see.. the man from the empire might give you the power of the empire, but not the power of the force. Join us.. the sith and roule the stars and have the power of the force...the force is a mighty tool young one.. do not underastemate what It can do".

The Sith looked supisious at the Jedi and the Bothan and started to finger the activate-button on his dual bladed lightsabre.
  4. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Good point, sith." Nara smiles at him, then turns to the Imperial. "He makes a good point. What about the force?" Nara then turns to the Jedi and Bothan. "You do know I can read lips, don't you?"
    OOC: Tee-hee.
  5. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC as Miran
    "This Sith brings up the Force, eh? Well, with the authority of the Empire, the Force is your plaything. You can do anything you want. You won't have to use the Force to rule the galaxy, but you could if you wnated to. It's just that simple!"
    IC as Saru
    "Oh can you now, Nara Chee?" He smiled, "and do you approve, or are we not being sneaky enough? You don't have to let HIM know what we are talking about, but consider MY point of view."
  6. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Oh, I won't tell him, no reason to. Very sneaky indeed." Nara turns to the Bothan. "Are Jedi spies as well as Bothans? It appears as if they would make good ones." He smiles, then turns to the Imperial. "Very good point, my dear Imperial." He turns next to the Sith. "Do you have a reply to the Imperial?"
  7. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    "I've heard many about Jedi spies." Karka admitted. "Paired up with them a few times back in the Spynet days." He could barely conceal his nervousness that the Shi'ido would blow their cover.
  8. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well, there is no one in the Empire who could teach you the ways of the force, only a master in the force can train a force-sencetive. Ofcourse there is force-users that have learned themselves, but they are never as strong as the Sith or the... Jedi, and he says that you dont have to use the force. well, lets see how good you are when the Jedi run into your halls and destroy your troops and men, and finaly come for you.
    You dont stand a chance, but as a Sith you would have a chance, a mighty chance. You would be the greatest sith of them all, and no matter how many Jedi there would be. you would destroy them all, you see, the jedi is cowards. and as I said before, you can roule the empire and have mighty power, but you could roule the Empire and have the force and have Allmighty power".
  9. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, my Sith, what about the Ysalamiri? The force-free bubble they create would perfectly get rid of the Force.
  10. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC as Saru
    Saru threw a reassuring look in the direction of the Bothan, then a grateful, if not confused look to the Shi'ido. "Thanks, I think."
    IC as Miran
    Yes, the ysalimiri are indeed useful, but it would take a number trillions of times the existing number to cover the galaxy. That is why I have enlisted the help of a Sith master that once trained under a pupil of Exar Kun. No doudt some of the prestige of the education is dulled, but the spirit od the Sith lives on. I can introduce you in two days, if you wish." With that last syayement, he threw a wicked smirk at the befuddled Sith before him. Yes, it was his turn to gloat.
  11. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    "Well young one, the bubble isnt that big, you could defend yourselfe.. but there are other ways that a sith cuold kill you"

Deci took a step back and activated his dual-bladed lightsabre.
    "no Ysalamiri will help you against this".

The Sith glared at Miran.. "how?.." .. "It dosnt matter, whatever this Empire emplyee has in mind.. it is nothing compared to the training in the Sith Order. follow me young one".
  12. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    "Well, is there a reason I can't join both of you?" Nara looks a bit confused. "Oh, and you're welcome, Jedi and Bothan." He smiles.
  13. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC as Saru
    As he ignited his own primary lightsaber, he tossed the backup one to the young Shi'ido."Just in case," he stammered, caught off guard by the Sith's maneuver within the Force free bubble of the ysalimir. This could work to their advantage, though. He just might HAVE to kill the Sith to save Nara, and that would certainly earn him some points. He waited to see what the Sith would do next.
    IC as Miran
    "You small minded Sith, you are the least capable force-user I have ever encountered, counting Jedi padawans and others!" Miran jeered as both he and the stormtrooper leveled blaster carbines at the Sith. "Without the force, you couldn't make it to me before we filled you with more holes that Galaxian cheese! So, it;s your turn,, two lightsabers, two carbimes, and whatever that mangy Bothan can scrape up all in a Force-free bublle. I love it! Oh, and about that Sith master, let's just say, he knows where the REAl power is!" Miran stared hard at the Sith, trying to read his expression, but more gloating over this physical and mental victory.
  14. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Karka snarled and leapt at Miran. Knocking him down, he pointed one hold-out blaster at the officer, and the other waving between the stormtrooper and the Sith. "Mangy? I don't fight battles alongside people who I can't respect. The Empire is dead. Keep it up and you will be too."
  15. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC as Miran
    "You think you can take out three people with two holdout blasters? Hardly, especially with two of them holding Imperial carbines and the other with a lightsaber? You are indeed foolish, my Bothan ... um.. friend." He smirked as he said the last word. He had his carbine leveled at the Sith, but the stormtrooper had his trained on the Bothans chest. Noone had even noticed the hold-out blaster he had aimed stright for the Jedi.
    IC as Saru
    "I would put that hold-out blaster away, my Imperial...um...friend" He too smiled as he said it. "I don't know why I didn't think of this before. Do not be alarmed Nara Chee, I will explain. Yes, I do have my Force powers again for a short time. With the ysalimir here, I thought we were all helpless. But, I soon realised that with my unique ability to produce a surge in the lightside of the force, I could create a short span where I had my powers. I have been giving the force-free bubble little experimental pokes, and I finally succeded in restoring my force powers for more than a few seconds. So, this also means, Master Sith, that if you do not put down your saber, I will be forced to eliminate you before you even saw it coming." As he said this, he had to conciously push out another surge, further draining him. "Well, I'm waiting!"
  16. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    The sith took a step back..

"my dear young one.. see these.. puny lifeforms.. they are scared.. scared of the sith.. the power that flows thruw my vains, the hatred, the anger,.. and the fact that they think that they can kill me with blasters.. is idiotic.. a moobe from desperate beings"
  17. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    OOc: what exactly is a moobe?
    IC as Miran
    "In the force free bubble, you still talk like the Emperor. Gutsy, but not smart. Without the Force, you could not hope to take all of us out. Even if you had a power like the Jedi's, you would still be deas because he would have sensed you abd would have engaged you already to defend the young Shi'ido. You see, your timing is rather tragically flawed. I have already sent for my Sith Master, and he will be here in a matter of hours. When he is here, the ysalimir will leave here, as will you. And I have a feeling thaty only one of you will be alive, and I DON'T intent to lose a ysalimir this time." He grinned wickedly as he upped the power on his carbine and motioned to the trooper to do the same.
    IC as Saru
    "I wish you wouldn't do that, Master Seldaq. It would complicate my job tremendously. All I have to do right now is maintain control of the Foece through my little surges, and the Sith will be dealt with. Everyone, put away your weapons." he said forcefully while trying to guage the effect of his words.
  18. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    Suddenly, three figures burst through the door to the cantina. A small Rodian carries a blaster, a Human is packing a Blaster-Rifle, and a Gamorrean is carrying a Vibro-Axe. Nara leaps over the bar, and the Rodian follows him. A moment later, a loud Wookie roar is heard, and the Rodian is flung back over the counter with his skull beat in. Nara transforms back into his natural form."Though I could protect myself, this will be a chance to see how well you fight. Go on." The Human backs into a corner, and levels his blaster rifle at the Bothan, and the Gamorrean slowly advances toward the Imperial.
    OOC: HA! Weren't expecting that, were ya?
  19. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC as Saru
    "Actually, I was, thanks to my restored Force powers." he said matter of Factly as he advanced toward the Gammorean. He didn't quite know what he was going to do yet. He tossed the Bothan his backup saber for defense, knowing it would do better than a hold-out blaster. As he tried to save everyone he could, he smirked at Nara Chee. "Quite the trick you have there."
    IC as Miran
    As he shifted aim from the Sith to the Ganmorrean, he knew his trooper was doing the same. While the carbines would only sting him as first, he was still far enough away that a lucky shot would take him out.
  20. Daemon Jedi Knight

star 2
    A copper protocol droid the others had seen with the Bothan walks up to the human terrorist. "Excuse me sirs, but this attack is a clear violation of-" Before he finishes, stun voltage flies from the droids' fingertips into the human.
    OOC: I can justify, it's a former espionage droid... weren't expecting that, were you?
    ---------------------------
    The Bothan snarled. "I don't expect to take the three of you out, just to teach you a lesson." He shoves the officer away, keeping the blaster trained on him. "Don't mess with me."
  21. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    OCC: a moobe is me typing wrong. its supposed to be Moove :p

IC: the sith silently and unnoticed sneaks into the shadows and de-activates his sabre, hiding in the dark, waiting for the main fight to pass over so that he can take care of the pieces.
  22. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Gamorrean charges, and swings his Vibro Axe at one StormTrooper, killing him instantly. The human turns to fire at the droid, and immediately falls to the floor when the stun bolts hit him. The Gamorrean grunts into a comlink on his collar, and soon two Trandoshan carrying two blaster pistols each burst through the door.
  23. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    IS as Saru
    Keping his saber ready to deflect anything, and seeing the stormtrooper dead, Saru tried to contact Nara through the Force. "What is going on?"
    Ic as Miran
    "Surprise! My Sith is here now, and ready to take Nara on as an apprentice. I would like to introduce to you Aril Sinbar, Sith master and aide to the empire. Master Sith, would you like to tell us what you think of the competition here?
    OOC Skippy, do I need to take on the third character of Aril, or just puppet him through Miran? Which would be more beneficial to the thread?
  24. Yub_Yub Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC as Aril Sinbar
    "yes, you weak minded Sith. I was able to elude yours and the Jedi's detection, but this clever little Shi'ido caught on pretty quickly. You will someday make an excellent and powerful Sith, Nara Chee." and through the force, Aril sent Nara the message that the other Sith had been hanging onto the entire time, that the Sith were allied with only those who could help them, and when that usefulness came to an end, so did their allies. He also let Nara feel a small portion of his power, which he knew was more than he had gotten from the other Sith, either intentionally or not. He knew he was possibly the strongest force user in the room, but the Jedi's strange power had him a little comcerned.
    IC as Saru
    With a little nudge, Saru could now sense the other Sith. He was powerful alright, and Saru could sense more power than he was letting on. "Nara, do not listen to this thing!" he didn't want to call the other sith a person, because he couldn't see the face. This was going to liven things up a bit.
    IC as Miran
    With a wicked smile, Miran walked over and saluted the new Sith Lord. He glared back at the other Sith with a "top that if you can" look.
  25. The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Master

star 4
    "oh, another sith.. how amusing.. tricked by the asumption that Nara, would join you.. no .. no.. dear fellow sith.. I am here to bring him in to the sith order, and you will not stop me! .. your powers are great.. indeed, but who says that you have the greatest powers in this room? fooled by your own greed.. such a pitty, you would have been a nice trofy".

The sith sent the message to the new sith.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.