main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Battle for a Mind

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Skippy_The_Crazy_GM, Nov 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yub_Yub

Yub_Yub Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 18, 2002
    IC as Aril
    "Do NOT toy with me, young one. The Imperial is right. I have seen more power from Jedi padawans. You will either step aside, join me or be destroyed." With that mental argument, Aril sent a mental image of the worst death he could imagine to the other Sith. "Oh, and have a nice day."
    IC as Saru
    He could feel the hatred flowing between the two Sith, and doubtless Nara could to. he prepared to create another surge, one that would protect everyone from whatever would come.

2. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    "Imperial.. HA! .. he would be afraid of a womp rat! .. its a death I do not wish indeed, but I do not wish you the same. You to be dead is good enough, so no. I will not join you, nore will I step aside. He is mine!.. and I asume that you will not step aside either. Prepare to face your own death"

The Sith started to circle Aril in the shadows.

3. Yub_Yub

Nov 18, 2002
    IC as Aril
    Using the Force, Aril tracked the pther lesser Sith in his futile efforts to engage him. If push came to shove, he could always kill the young one and take over for either the Sith or the Empire. His position was an interesting one. Meanwhile, he disregarded the Jedi, knowing he would go after the Sith that started a fight, and that would not be him. He again tried to pierce the mind of this beligerent youngster, and prepared to show him who was boss.
    IC as Saru
    As the younger Suth circled the older one, Saru thoght he detected almost an arrogance exuding from the older one. The Imperial Sith DID seem to havre more power, and he would be forced to cut down the Sith that would start anything in this place. He sent a message to Nara, "I need you help to stop this!!"
    Tag: Skippy
    IC as Miran
    As he watched, he was unsure of what to think. He had seen his Sith take lives in ways he still had nightmares about, but sisn 't know anything about this other Sith. He was almost frightened.

4. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    The sith stoped walking around and egnited his red dual-bladed lightsabre.. "it is time...strike at me coward! are you just going to stand there and look stupid?! and you call yourselfe a great sith? STRIKE AT ME THEN! .. oh.. Im sorry.. you rpobably dont have the.. gutts to do it.."

He started to build an anger and hatred within the other sith, meanwhile he blocked the others mind as good he could.

5. Yub_Yub

Nov 18, 2002
    IC as Aril
    "You WILL not win this, young one!" As he said this, he ignited one of his two black bladed lightsabers, and projecting a Force wall around him and waited for the young Sith to strike.
    IC as Saru
    "You don't want to do this!" he yelled as he created a surge powerful enough to even knock out the older Sith's power. As he did this, he warned Nara so the young shi'ido wouldn't get hurt. He hoped it would be enough.

6. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    OOC:Hmmm... Not good to forget when you have enemies in the room.
    IC: Nara sneaks through the shadows, and takes out the Gamorrean with a well-shot blaster bolt. The two Trandoshans begin to fire wildly, and a stray bolt hits the younger Sith in the back as he fights. When he comes to, Nara is standing over him, Foirce-healing him. The enemies are gone. "Sorry about that, when you are as powerful as me you do tend to make some enemies." Nara smiles arogantly. "Hello, newcomer. I greet you. Do the Sith allways fight amongst themselves?"

7. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    OCC: just to correct, we arn´t in a fight yet ;P

IC: "we do not fight amongst one another, if we are from the Sith Order.. but this one..".

8. Yub_Yub

Nov 18, 2002
    IC as Aril
    " I must apologize, Nara Chee. I am Sith first, but also Imperial. I owe my life to the Empire, and am glad for it. This young Sith just...ruffle dmy feathers a bit with his surely unintentional disrespect of my situation. But, all is well, I assume? I would like to enter negotiations in league with the Empire, if you would be so kind as to have me." He smiled, showing his pointed black teeth as he clipped his lightsaber to his belt. "Now, shall we proceed?"
    IC as Saru
    With a silent sigh of relief, Saru closed down his own blade and relaxed a little. "Yes, lets proceed."

9. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    "Very well then." Nara turns to the Bothan. "Your droid was surprisingly powerful!" He laughs.

10. The_Dark_Overlord

Apr 16, 2002
    "don´t blame me old one, I didn´t start this"

The sith glanced around the room and de-activated his lightsabre.

11. Yub_Yub

Nov 18, 2002
    IC as Aril
    "AS I recall, young one, you are the one that activated you saber irrationally." He remerked, seeing how the younger sith would react.
    IC as Saru
    "That is enough." he said,waving his hand. As the others sat down, he sai, "Let's proceed with the talks."
    IC as Miran
    Suddenly overcome with the desire to continue with the talks, Miran sat down in a very cooperative attitude with the remaining ysalimir-less stormtrooper and urged the others to do the same.

12. Yub_Yub

Nov 18, 2002
    Will someone please post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Yub_Yub

Nov 18, 2002
    PLEASE!!!!????!!!
    I like this thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.