main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The battle for Selene VI: A Clone Wars Story

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediRose, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRose

JediRose Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2001
    This is my younger brother's first fan-fiction story. It's posted under my name because he doesn't have an account. I hope you enjoy.

JRose.

Shroom. Mace Windu's violet colored lightsaber snaps to life, an iridescent shaft of death. The master of the Force runs at the advancing battle droids. Mace extends his hand and three opponents fly backward, pieces of the droids rain down on the battlefield.

The commander battle droid orders, "Capture the Jedi. Alive, if possible."

Windu charges into the robotic soldiers, one starting to level its blaster. The purple blade flashes, and the droid's arm falls - still clutching the blaster. A hard kick knocks the droid into its companions. In perfect synchronization, four battle droids fire their blasters. Filling the room with the smell of burnt ozone, the four blaster bolts hurtle towards Mace's unprotected head. Windu's saber spins at high speed, the deflected shots whizzing in different directions. Two of the shooters fall, felled by their own shots. Their parts skitter across the title floor.

Mace comments to himself, "Three down, five to go."

"Regroup!" calls the commander.

As his enemies run, Mace tosses his lightsaber and guides it with the Force. The whirling saber cuts the five remaining battle droids into scrap metal.

While the droids' parts clatter to the floor, Mace's clone troopers rush in. Having just finished planting explosives in a Trade Federation recharge station, a patrol had spotted Mace. As Mace fought off the patrol, the clone troopers destroyed the remaining garrisoned troops.

"All the recharge stations on Selene VI destroyed, sir," the commander told Mace.

"Good, but I sense a dark ripple in the Force. Get me a transport, I must speak to Master Yoda."

"Yes sir."

While the trooper starts giving orders, the ripple in the Force began wavering. Mace frowned. Suddenly, the ripple gains in power, causing Mace to cry out pain.

"Sir, do you need medical aid?" the commander asks.

"No, just hurry with that transport."

2. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Here's the next part.

"Sensed it also, I have," said Yoda.

"Who could it be? Is it the Sith Apprentice or a Jedi close to the edge?"

"Meditate on it, I will. Your mission, how went it?"

"It was a success. How were the other missions?"

"Only success, your mission was. Lost more Jedi, we have. Missed, they will be."

A shadowy, evil figure smiles. The figure is amazed at the ease of his forces infiltration of the command center.

The Jedi's time has passed. The Sith are rising again and he will be at their head. He will be the Supreme Ruler of the constantly expanding universe. No one will stop him.

He laughs as he feels the Jedi?s suffering. Pain is a ally. Pain becomes power, fear just comes with pain.

Please R&R and make my brother's day!

3. LuvEwan

LuvEwan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    Great job so far! Don't be discouraged by lack of reviews. Sometimes it takes awhile for interest to grow in a fic. ;)

LE

4. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    ****From JRose's brother****

Thanks for your review, LE.

---sigy---
    "You're insane." "Yes, you've already said that." "...You're insane." - Bat Thumb and No-face in Bat Thumb .

5. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Here's the next part. It's short, but that's mostly my fault. I need to type up some more.
    Enjoy and review.
    JRose

Mace enters the meditation chamber, wondering what Yoda wishes to speak to him about. He spots the diminutive, green master on the far side of room. Before Mace can take a single step, he feels a disturbance and jumps out of the way a split second before the floor underneath him explodes.

Clone trooper 9321 is bored. Nothing ever happens at the comm center on Selene VI. The wide, dimly lit corridor was un-interesting for a curious clone like 9321. So when trooper 7683 did not relieve him three minutes ago, 9321 decides to investigate.

Suddenly, he spots a shadow figure from the corner of his eye. 9321 spins, drops to one knee, and fires three times. The smell of burnt ozone fills the air.

One shot hits the tall, shadowy figure in the right leg, causing the creature to scream in pain and falls to the floor. The next shot misses, but the final shot hits the being in its head, ending its misery.

9321 crouches over the corpse, taking note of the sharp fangs and claws and the black and gray skin that blends into the indistinct walls of corridor.

9321 has a bad feeling about this. He begins running from the comm center as more creatures appeared, trying to rip his armor off.

He bursts out of the communications center as it explodes into flames.

A chunk of flaming debris slams into his head and everything goes black.

Now I've got to type up more of my little bro's stuff.

6. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
  7. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    There will be a post later today.

I hope.

JRose

8. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Here's the next post!

As the dust settles, Yoda's raspy voice fills the air, "All right, are you, Master Windu?"

"My leg is broken. I sensed other explosions, Master Yoda. Please find out what happened."

"Leave you half buried, I will not."

The rubble on top of Mace begins to shift and float away, propelled by Yoda?s awesome force powers. Seconds later, Windu is free from the mounds of debris that used to block the door.

"Return soon, I shall," Yoda says, wearily.

The Jedi Master hurries to the nearest Jedi he can find. "Happened, what has?"

"Bombs were placed in all the stairwells and turbo-lift shafts to this floor, trapping us. The explosions also destroyed nine hallways, injured thirteen and killed nine Jedi."

"Have a comlink, do you?"

"Yes, Master Yoda."

"Tell the troopers to clear the rubble, you must."

"Right away, Master Yoda."

When Yoda, returned, Mace was using his Force training to heal his leg. He looks up as the diminutive Jedi enters.

"What happened?" Mace inquired.

"Multiple explosions, there were. Much damage, there is. Sealed in, we are. Knocked out, long range communications have been."

Next post should be up Thursday or Friday.

JRose

9. Lady_Banshee

Lady_Banshee Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2003
    Hey, I just found this. Not bad. I'll be watching for more.

10. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Thanks, Lady Banshee.

My bro says - and this is a direct quote - "Tell your friends about this story, pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeee."

The next post should be up on Friday.

JRose

11. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Hey, no problem.

LOL, I'll see what I can do. :)

I'll be sure to read it.

12. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    LB, here's the next part of the story as a thank you from my brother.

The hunched, evil figure laughed.

Everything was going as planned, better than planned. Three dead. Amazing! Those cursed Jedi are harder to kill than Skreel cats. Now the Jedi will soon die. Even with the clone troopers and Jedi digging, they will die.

A new wave of laughter started.

His spies work well. The Separatists on Selene VI are all but crushed and the new blow to the Jedi will bring about his total control of the planet and then the Universe!

His laughter continued to travel down his monumental palace.

Mace felt the floor shaking, vibrating.

After a second, it stopped.

"What was that, another explosion?" Mace asks.

"Worse, much worse. Collapsed, a tunnel has, yes," Yoda explains gravely.

"Yes, I can feel the men?s pain. We seem to be proceeding to slowly for a rescue attempt," Mace cries in frustration. "How many more must we lose? The lack of medical supplies lost us six and now, the cave in has trapped twenty clones."

"Air lift, they are trying," Yoda tells Mace. Yoda continues, "about the air lift, only four know. Pilot 6379, Commander THX1138, you, and I, they are."

"I wish my leg would heal so we could clear a path with the force," Mace moaned.

The sinister form laughs, his plan is working. One of the most powerful Jedi on the council with a broken leg, stopping their joint power form clearing a path. Now for Phase Two.

The evil laughter envelops him.

Next post should be up Monday.

Please review.

JRose

13. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Oh good, another post. Great work!

14. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Up. *impatiently awaits Monday* :D

15. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    It's Monday, and I have the post.

"Master Yoda, could Count Dooku be behind the bombings?" Mace asked.

"Failed, the attempt would have. Sensed him, I would have, yes."

Mace felt hundreds of voices cry out in pain, then vanish.

The lights began to flicker, then went out.

"I have a bad feeling about this," Mace said.

A chuckle bursts out of the sinister figure?s mouth. Every single major power plant has just erupted into flames. Selene VI is now cut off from the universe.

The Trade Federation?s power on this planet is weak, easy to deal with. He must remain on Count Dooku?s good side, but as soon as Dooku?s guard is down, he will be eliminated.

He starts laughing again.

Since it is so short, I'll have another post up tomorrow.

Please review.

JRose

16. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Man, that was short. Good though.

17. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Lady Banshee and any other readers,

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to get a post up today. I haven't had the time.

Fear not, though. The next post shall be longer than originally planned as compensation. I should be able to post either tomorrow (Wensday) or Thursday.

Again, I appoligise for the inconvience and annoyance this caused you.

JediRose

18. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    I'll be waiting for your next post.

19. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Wait no longer, LB. The next post is here!

Pilot 6379 walks down to the barracks. Suddenly, a black and gray creature leapt infront of him, taking him by surprise. Lighting fast, it rips off his helmet. He tries to fire his blaster, but the shadow creature yanks the gun out of his hand and snaps it in two. 6379 tries to break free, but the creature is too strong.

It bends down, opening its mouth and exposing six cenitmeter long, razor sharp fangs.

6379 has no time to scream.

The hunched, evil figure laughs. "So much for the air lift," he thought.

The laughter continues reverberating throughout his chamber.

"General Yoda, Pilot 6379 was found dead," Commander THX 1138 reports. "There is no sign of his murderer."

"Keep tunneling, you must. Yoda out."

"Now we must wait for my leg to heal," Mace says.

"Fine tomorrow, it shall be, Master Windu," Yoda gravely informs Mace.

"At least I have my accerlerated healing," Mace muses, "or I would be laid up for another couple of weeks."

"Master Yoda! Another cave-in! Hurry!" an emotional Duro Padawan exclaims from the doorway.

Yoda dashes off, with the Padawan in the lead. As they near the accident site, Yoda concentrates on moving the debris. Soon, other Jedi join in.

An hour later, Yoda is the only one still moving the rocks. The other Jedi are too exhausted and even Yoda is struggling.

Yoda silently asks the trapped people to hang on, as he collapses.

Edit: Next post Monday, unless I get more typed up by then.

JRose

20. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Ooh, another post! Nice job. More soon? *bambi eyes* Please?

21. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

*JediRose can be seen rooting bags of noteboooks. She relizes she's being observed and faces the reader(s?).*

Sorry about this, guys. I've been playing notebook-tag with the un-typed version of this story ALL day. Thus, I haven't gotten a chance to type the next post.

It WILL be up tomorrow.

On the plus side, though, the next post is long. In the notebook, it's over two pages.

As an appology, (And insentive to keep reading...) here's a teaser.

A single Clonetrooper...

A handful of battledroids...

An enraged Wookie...

See you tomorrow!

JRose

22. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    Some quick notes before the post.
    ###### Indicates a change in time, not POV.
    "+Blah!+" is translated out of Shiirwook.
    (Blah!) indicates a comment by either the author or myself in the story.

Clone trooper 9321 awakens about ten meters from his original location. "The blast must have thrown me," he muses silently as he sits up and removes his helmet. As he inspects it, he notices a huge dent in the left side. "It's ruined," 9321 comments to himself.

Still clutching the helmet, he stands up and begins walking to the Command Center.

####(Time jump of unknown length. JRose.)####

9321 reaches the top of another hill and spots a Wookie being attacked by five Trade Federation Super battle droids.

Clone 9321 lifts his blaster and fires, the familiar smell of burnt ozone filling the air. His first shot blasts a blackened hole in one of the droids The smell of smoke mingles with the cry of an enraged Wookie and the squeal of metal, as a droid?s arms are ripped out of their sockets.

"Two down, three to go," thinks 9321.

Two droids take aim at the clone, completely ignoring the Wookie.

9321 fires and misses the droids targeting him.

The huge Wookie picks up one of the droids threatening the trooper and swings it, like a club, into its partner.

The clone fires at the remaining droid, severing its arm. The one arm droid fires three times. The first two shots miss, but the third hits 9321 in the midsection, the armor taking the burnt of the attack.

"Wrong arm," 9321 thinks as the force of the shot sends him to the ground and knocks the blaster rifle from his hands.

The Super battle droid stands over him, getting ready to fire. Suddenly, an ear-shattering roar rings out as the gigantic Wookie grabs the droid and, tendons straining, tears it in half.

Turing on the helmet translator, Trooper 9321 asks the Wookie his name.

"+Bowballalong,+" the Wookie replies.

9321 thanks Bowballalong and bids him good-bye. But the Wookie follows him. When the clone questions him, Bowballalong answers with one word: Life-debt.

"Fine, let's start walking," sighs 9321 resignedly.

Here's a question for you, LB.

Should the next post be short and up quickly (tomorrow) or long and take a bit (Thursday or Friday)?

As always, please review.

JRose

23. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Should the next post be short and up quickly (tomorrow) or long and take a bit (Thursday or Friday)?

Hmmm. Long is good. But so is quickly. Um... short and quick, if you read this in time.

Good post, by the way.

24. JediRose

Aug 18, 2001
    *sweatdrops* I didn't get the message in time.

Next post is tomorrow - I hope - and will be long.

JRose

PS: This is my 99th post on the boards!

25. Lady_Banshee

May 19, 2003
    Alright, that's great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.