1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Battle of Geonosis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kkruhk88, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello guys, in this RPG we're gonna live out the BoG our own way. We can make Yoda come to rescue Obi and gang, we can even make Yarael Poof come!
    So you can pick your character and PM it to me first.

Rules:
    Just abide by the forum rules and play nicely

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Species:
    Affliction:

Weapon(s):
    If lightsaber what color:

Bio:
    Picture (if possible):

I will play as Voolvif Monn
    Remeber PM me with your character

Thanks
  2. MasterP Force Ghost

star 7
    Character Sheet:

Name: Plo Koon
    Species: Kel Dor
    Affliction: Jedi Order

Weapon(s): lightsaber
    If lightsaber what color: blue

Bio: Plo Koon is one of the strongest Jedi in the Order, and one of the longest members of the Jedi High Council since the Battle of Naboo. Plo Koon was present during the Battle of Geonosis and led the attack on the droid control ship. He was alive when the Republic faced its worse crisis, the Clone Wars. Plo Koon was at many battles in the Clone Wars: Like Plando V and Masuo. Plo Koon flew an old Jedi star fighter, and met his death above the planet Cato Neimoidia.
    Picture (if possible): [image=http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/c/plokoon/kioul7.jpg]
  3. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    Great, thanks for joining MP we just need some more people then we can get things moving
  4. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
  5. Timothor Jedi Master

star 4
    Name: Saesee Tiin
    Species: Iktotchi

Weapon(s): lightsaber
    If lightsaber what color: Green
    http://users3.ev1.net/~rfet/swchpics/saesetin.jpg

Bio: He is a Jedi with telepthatic abilities and is a very good pilot.
    Also a strong fencer, he can grow back the horns that he may lose in combat on his head.
  6. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    Krukk go be ur own guy!!!

Iwill join as my guy Voolvif Monn!!!!!

if u go back to ur guy u poser!!!
  7. commander_jofus_claw Jedi Knight

star 2
  8. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    You can play C_J_C
    We will start tomorrow

Edit: Because Arch advised me to change my character I will now play as K'kruhk and he is Voolvif
  9. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    Character Sheet:

Name: Voolvif Monn
    Species: Shistavanen Wolfman

Weapon(s): lightsabers
    If lightsaber what color: green

Bio: Separated from blood relatives, the Jedi of the Old Republic era looked to each other as family, and developed trusting bonds despite strict tenets forbidding attachment. Voolvif Monn took the edict of detachment to an extreme, and stood aloof and solitary throughout his life as a Jedi. As such, he came to be regarded as a Jedi of mystery, an unapproachable enigma.
    Jedi Master Paouoish Rahhdool discovered Monn as a cubling with strong Force potential. The infant had been orphaned on a desolate world near the Arah asteroid belt. Monn's Shistavanen heritage gave him keen sense of hearing and smell, which made him an excellent tracker. As a Jedi Knight, Monn perfected the rare Jedi skill of harnessing Force energy for defense. Monn put his skills to the test during the Battle of Geonosis, from which Monn was one of the few Jedi to emerge. Having faced that trial, he ascended from the rank of Jedi Knight to Jedi Master to command troops during the Clone Wars.
    Picture (if possible): [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/voolvifmonn/img/eu_bg.jpg]
  10. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok we will start in the morning, I'm done school for the year I don't know if you or MP are done Arch, are you?
  11. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
  12. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    good, then we start in the morning
  13. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    late morning cuss i wake up late

lol
  14. commander_jofus_claw Jedi Knight

star 2
    Name:Win-Yan Kno
    Species: Human
    Bio (History): Few know where he was born. Strong, quiet and master of lightsaber forms. Rarely bested in combat, but force power is limited slightly in telekenesis and other areas. Keeps emotions hidden (some joke that he has none). Very loyal, almost to a fault. This nearly cost him when he continued to try to turn a friend back to the light side. He was nearly killed and the death of his friend weighs on him. His former padawan, now a knight, accompanied him to Geonosis.

Physical Description
    This guy (please enlarge): [image=http://img193.echo.cx/img193/2999/knoprofile4rc.jpg]
    Basic Description of all: Slight scar on side of abdomen from lightsaber battle.

The Force
    Lightsaber (Single, double, two, etc): One
    Lightsaber Color: Green
    Rank (Apprentice, Knight, Master, etc): Jedi Master

P.S.: School is over for me too, so tomorrow is fine.
  15. Arch_Clone_Trooper Jedi Master

star 4
    sweet guy... is that padme's shoulder??
  16. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Name: Mace Windu
    Species: human

Weapon: lightsaber (purple)

Bio: " A respected jedi on par with the venerable Yoda, Mace Windu was a senior member of the Jedi Council. His wisdom and exp. were legendary, and his words carried great weight."

17. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    The Story:

Captured on Geonosis, Anakin and Padme are in

desperate need for help. Luckily Obi-Wan got their

before them and sent out a distress signal. Now, Jedi

Master Mace Windu must bring a rescue squad to save

them. So starts the story in the Jedi Council room

where they plan for the attack...

TAG: Council Member
  18. commander_jofus_claw Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC: Yes, that is Padme's shoulder. That guy can be seen several times throughout the battle. That is the only pic I found on the Internet of his face (sort of). That one is from the Jedi Circle towards the end.

Kno is not a council member, nor is he high up on the ladder, so he would not be involved in planning. He's not so good at it anyway.
  19. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: No everyone is at this meeting I just thought a council member might start it off, go ahead Kno I like your character, start us off please
  20. commander_jofus_claw Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC
    Win-Yan Kno
    --Jedi Temple, Coruscant--

Kno leaned against the railing and looked out upon the Great Foyer of the Jedi Temple. Word had spread quickly about Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. Several different knots of Jedi spoke in hushed tones about it. Some two hundred Jedi, including Kno and his former padawan Kaiber, had been told to prepare to leave. They didn't know exactly where they were going, but everyone knew it had to do with Kenobi and Skywalker.

For Kno, preparing to leave was not hard. He rarely needed much more than food and a place to sleep. All he had had to do was grab his cloak and a few ration bars. His former padawan, Kaiber, had taken after him in many ways. He, too, lived simply, studying the ways of the lightsaber, or in Kaiber's case, lightsabers. The man had used two lightsabers since his former master had been slain. Kno had been sent to retrieve the padawan and they bonded. The Jedi Council made Kaiber Kno's padawan and Kaiber carried his master's lightsaber along with his own from then on. Kaiber had very recently been Knighted and his hair was just starting to grow out from his padawan buzz cut. He and know were still close and had been paired together.

Kno turned to Kaiber, "This Skywalker sure is a lot of trouble."

Kaiber smiled and nodded, "Yes, Master-"

"Kno. I am no longer your master."

"But you are a Jedi Master, Master Kno. Anyhow, Skywalker was supposed to protect the Senator and now they are both presumably captured."

"Kenobi is well-respected and well-liked. I suspect that we, the Jedi that leave, will be rescuing them."

Kaiber nodded again, "With two hundred Jedi, how hard could it be?"

"I don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this..."
    --------------------------
    TAG:All. Just an introductory post.
  21. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: K'kruhk

The hulking Whiphid also hears of these tales of young Skywalker and the Senator. Still mourning for the death of his master, Lilit Twoseas, from a battle in the Yinchorri system. But, time passed and he holds the rank of master now.

"Master Kno do you know why we are summoned to leave?"

TAG: Kno
  22. commander_jofus_claw Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC
    Win-Yan Kno

Kno turned to the Whipid Jedi, "We cannot wait around while Kenobi and Skywalker are tortured and executed. Especially the Senator. If the poiticians found out that we had done nothing, the Jedi Order would not be looked upon well. I suppose we shall rescue them.

"The two hundred or so Jedi that will leave should be enough, but something about all of this troubles me. Two hundred Jedi seems more than enough, Does someone else know something we don't?"
    TAG: K'krukh
  23. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4

"Very suspicious it sounds to me aswell, Master Kno."

"Do you think we should go now, I have a ship waiting for us, I was going to head out to rescue them myself, I won't sit around here and wait for the others, but you two are more than welcome to come."

24. commander_jofus_claw Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC
    Win-Yan Kno

Kno shook his head, "That is a rash and irresponsible course of action. How do you think Skywalker and the Senator were captured?

"And if this is all as suspicious as we think, then we should at least wait until we have significant numbers to handle what comes at us."
    TAG:K'krukh
    OOC: No offense. Kno is cautious and on edge right now.
  25. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4

"That is very true, I just can't stand waiting here while they are gathering."
    "I think a trap is what is waiting for us, and we can't bring 200 jedi into this trap to be slaughtered, but it is the Council's wish."

OOC: Ok I just wish some of the other guys would come on they said they would be on in the morning
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.