1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Battle of Geonosis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kkruhk88, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posulus Jedi Knight

IC: Jango Fett

Jango Fett launches himself forward, firing 5 or 6 shots at Windu, who deflected each of them, one hitting his jet pack and rendering it useless, Jango Fett, fell to the ground and crawled away from the Jedi as he came in for the kill.

IC: Count Dooku

"Ahhhh...Masters Trebor and Tone...."

Count Dooku then ignited his lightsaber, staring at both the Jedi infront of him.

"Unfortunately my young friends, I don't have the time to deal with you personally but these will seal your fate."

Dooku then used his force powers to throw a huge piece of disgarded metal at the two jedi, and then with a simple swish of his wrist, hundreds of droids came into view and began to fire on the two Jedi Masters. Dooku simply continued to walk up the platform to his ship.

TAG: Tone, Trebor or Windu
  2. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: B'Dard Tone

*starts blocking the droids blasts*

"Master Trebor get your clones to help us!"

"I'm calling in some ships to pick us up."

*calls in ships*
    "Master Monn bring us some ships, we are ready to leave, we just have to finish-up some droids."

TAG: anyone
  3. Posulus Jedi Knight

The Count strode onto the ship, which slowly took off. Turning to the droid piloting the ship, he gave the destination.

"Coruscant."

Leaving the battle below Count Dooku knew that he needed to contact his master before he could complete his goal.
  4. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Mace Windu

"I will finish this once and for all. Your bloody reign has ended!"

* Mace then swung his saber straight down towards Jango's chest*

TAG: Jango, Dooku.

OOC: Do I just kill Jango or what? I didnt think I could do that without permission or something.
  5. Posulus Jedi Knight

OOC: I will kill him

IC: Jango Fett

The lightsaber blade struck Jango Fett in the chest, and he screamed in agony as blade ripped through his armour and flesh.

His son, Boba, bowed his head in somber silence as he watched the Jedi walked on past the body of his dead father.

TAG: Anyone
  6. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1

Mace looked down at the fallen bounty hunter. The galaxy would be safer withouy him. Mace then turned and saw Dooku's ship leaving. Had Dooku killed the Jedi already?

Mace used the force to run extremely fast to where the Jedi were.Other than a few battle droids to handle, they were fine.

* Jumps, does flip, and slices through super battle droid. Turns around and force pushes a battle droid into the wall.*

" Jango has been dealt with." Mace then turned to the Jedi and said," We need a ship."

Tag: Jedi
  7. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: K'kruhk

"Sorry, I'm late guys."
    "Get in, we can still catch him."

TAG: Jedi
  8. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Trebor
    ~Runs and then catches Dooku. He runs with jedi speed and tackles him, igniting his lightsaber.~ "I will kill him."

9. Posulus Jedi Knight

"So Master Trebor, you think that you can kill me? I feel your fear...you are no match for the dark side of the force!"

Count Dooku then ignited his lightsaber, and waited for the Jedi Master to attack.

TAG: Trebor
  10. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    ~Ignites his lightsaber, swinging it at dooku's head~ "The Dark side? Don't make me laugh."

TAG: dooku
  11. Posulus Jedi Knight

Count Dooku parried the blow by the Jedi Master, and moving underneath both their lightsabers, Count Dooku then attempted a force push on Trebor.

12. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: trebor
    ~Trebor is pushed backwards, the jumps forward, using his special green light side lightning, then swings his saber at dooku's head.~

13. Posulus Jedi Knight

Count Dooku blocked the attack to his head sharply, and then using the force threw 4 droids at the Jedi Master.

14. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    ~Force pushes the droids away from him, and jumps up, swinging his saber at dooku, then draws his second saber, swinging it at dooku's feet.~

TAG: dooku.
  15. Posulus Jedi Knight

Narrowly avoiding the first saber, Dooku jumped up into the air, and flipping backwards landed upon his feet.

"Hmmm...impressive Trebor, I can feel the anger in you growing, release your anger and attack me with all of your hatred!"

Dooku then fired force lightening at the Jedi Master.
  16. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    "I am a Jedi. I can defeat you without my anger."

~Blocks the lightning with his saber, then swings his one saber at dooku's head, and the other at his legs. That way, if he jumps up, he will lose his legs, if he drops down, he wil still lose his legs, and if he goes backwards, he would most likely lose his hands, because trebor's saber would miss dooku's head, so trebor would brng it down on dooku's hands.~

17. Posulus Jedi Knight

OOC: Jesus Christ...come on! Give me a frickin break.

Using his force Powers Dooku froze one of the Lightsabers in mid-air, and brought it to him, the other he cut in half with his lightsabers as it went towards him.

"Oh Jedi...you made that move once to often...and now you shall pay the price for underestimating the Dark Side of the Force!"

Count Dooku then fired force lightening at the Jedi who was defenseless.

OOC: now get out of that one ;)
  18. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Nice work Posulus. your master will be very pleased lol

Mace peered out the side of the Gunship, staring at the barren lands of Geonosis. Trebor would need help, and quick. Mace knew Trebor was no match for the Count, only he or Master Yoda would have the power to meet his skills. He turned to the other two Jedi in the ship and began," When we get there, be prepared for anything. Dooku is ful of surprises and power, but together he will be no match."

They approached the cavern where Dooku battled Trebor. They could see their lightsabers' glow from where they were. From what they could see, the Jedi was being bested.

Dooku swung his saber and cut Trebor's in half while grabbing his second one. Lightning was unleashed from Dooku's fingers towards an unarmed Trebor.

" K'kruhk," said Mace," once we get inside you destroy his ship while Tone and I battle Dooku. The ship began to slow and the Jedi hopped out of the vehicle, all headed towards their assignments; Dooku.

TAG: Dooku,Coleman Trebor, B'Dard Tone, K'kruhk.
  19. Posulus Jedi Knight

OOC: Something tells me I had better be off ;)

"Well Master Windu, I thought of all the Jedi here you would have been wise enough not to mess with the power of the Dark Side of the force. However it seems that you are too late to save your young friend...."

Dooku then strode up to the helpless Jedi who was wriving in pain from the lightening and threw him up in the air with his force powers, hitting him with one last flash of Force Lightening.

OOC: Ok Trebor, you are out of this duel, I have given you the chance to live..but you are in no condition to fight now, the real duel is here Mace v Dooku

"Now Master Windu, you will learn something that none of your Jedi training can ever teach you...the true nature of the dark side of the force!"

Count Dooku then prepared himself from the onslaught on Windu and his fellow Jedi.

OOC: Well this going to be interesting...
  20. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Coleman Trebor

~Trebor eye's water with pain as he is mercilessly shocked with Force Lightning. As Dooku walked towards Windu, Trebor saw his green lightsaber on Dooku's belt. He used the Force to grab the saber from Dooku's belt, then he uses his special light side lightning, heading right towards dooku in a fanned out position.~ "That's for all the Jedi you killed today!"

TAG: Windu, Dooku
  21. Posulus Jedi Knight

OOC: 4 Jedi! Trebor I got rid of you already....fine.

Somersaulting Dooku avoided the lightning of Trebor, before he fired lightening at the lightsaber of Trebor, destroying it in mid air as it flew to Trebor's hand. Count Dooku then returned his view to face the attack of Windu and his fellow Jedi.]

TAG: Windu.
  22. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4

*as he flies the gunship in he spots Dooku ship*

"Fire Commander!"

*they shoot and destroy the ship*

IC: B'Dard Tone

"Ok K'kruhk, now get off and help us with Dooku."

*jumps off and ignites green saber and runs towards the duel*

"Men, tend to Master Trebor."

23. Posulus Jedi Knight

OOC: For god sake, you guys don't give up

Count Dooku knew that this could be the end for him if he didn't get out quickly. However he had one last suprise in store for the Jedi. He pressed on his wrist reciever and a hover bike came to his location.

"Good bye Jedi....oh and one last suprise...."

As Count Dooku hovered above the Jedi below, the slow menancing march of Battle Droids came into view and marched slowly to towards the Jedi. Dooku speeded out away from the ensueing clash, he must meet another transport and get these plans to his master.
  24. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Coleman just wont go down. lol

* Ignites lightsaber, spins it around a few times.*

" Me, learn the power of the darkside. Oh no Count, that's something I'm very familiar with. This will be your last stand!

* Inches closer and closer to Dooku.

TAG: Posulus, other Jedi in the Dooku Duel.

OOC: You've really got your hands full man.
  25. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    EDIT: Didnt know Posulus had that posted... Lets just say my post happened right before he escaped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.