1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive The Battle of Geonosis

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Jedi_Kkruhk88, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: K'kruhk

"He's getting away Master Windu! What hould we do?"

TAG: Mace, Dooku
  2. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Mace Windu

* Mace blocks fire from droids, redirecting it back *

" He's getting away Master Windu! What should we do?"
    said K'kruhk.

Mace thought for a second and a perfect plan sprang into mind.

" K'kruhk, get a hold of Master Yoda and inform him that Dooku is escaping. Tell him to send a fleet into space and shoot him down." After a pause Mace added," Immediately."

They didnt have nuch time, 15 minutes at the most. But the Jedi wasnt too concerned, after all Dooku was on his Speeder Bike still. All he could hope for is perfect timing on the clones' part.

* Does front flip and lands near droids. Begins cutting them down *

TAG: Yoda, Dooku, K'kruhk
  3. Posulus Jedi Knight

OOC: 15 minutes is all I am going to need ;)

IC: Count Dooku

Count Dooku speeded down into the inner structures of Geonosis, deep in the caverns one last transport waited for the Count. Quickly strapping himself into the pilots posistion Count Dooku sent a last transmission to General Grevious.

Count Dooku's transport then burst out of the cavern, flying up into the air and piercing through the atmosphere, where the Clone Fleet was assembled. Just as the first fighters were coming to attack his transport, Count Dooku zoomed into Hyperspace, leaving the Clone Fleet for dust. The Plan was now complete, just as his master had predicted. Soon this new "Death Star" would bring order back to the galaxy...a sith ordered galaxy.

4. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4

"Master Yoda, we need a fleet of ships to go after Dooku asap."

*the ships follow Dooku and fire at him but loose him in Hyperspace*

Trooper: "We've lost him Commander K'kruhk."

K'Kruhk: "Very well men"

"Master Windu should they follow him into Hyperspace?"

TAG: mace, anyone

OOC: Is anyone Yoda at the moment, because of the lack of players you can all take a second character if you would like.
  5. bustabus_7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Mace Windu

Mace sat in anticipation, waiting for the results of the Space Battle. NO. Dooku had escaped once again. That was their last chance to stop the war before it ever started.

" Master Windu, should they follow him into space?" asked K'kruhk.

Mace silently accepted the start of the war. He solemnly shook his head," No, there is no way of tracking him. Besides, there is a battle on Geonosis that we must aid the Jedi Masters and the Clone Army through. Though it will be hard, have all planets in the Inner Rim on the lookout for his ship. Until he is spotted, we wait patiently. Come K'kruhk, we must aid the Jedi."

Mace and the other Jedi boarded the Gunship, preparing themselves for the upcoming fight.

TAG: Jedi, K'kruhk

OOC: We can carry this on past Geonosis, perhaps to Ep III if we have the drive to post up until then. Of course we will need to take more ppl to play. Or we can just take multiple characters.
  6. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4

"Ok men come back to Geonosis"

*jumps in gunship with Mace and Tone and Trebor*

TAG: Mace, jedi

OOC: yeah i was planning on taking this further than the battle of geonosis
  7. Posulus Jedi Knight

OOC: Sorry if I ended it a bit quickly, but realistically if I had hung around any longer it would of been Dooku v 6 Jedi, and that would have meant the end of my character, so I got him out of there.
  8. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: that was perfect timing Posulus, if that was me I would have left also
  9. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I didn't think when I started to fight you, your charatcer was more powerful than mine posulus. Well fought match. :)

IC: Master Trebor
    ~Watches as Dooku escapes, but trebor realises there are more important things going on right now than dooku, like the whole war on Geonosis, and, the start of a full scale war. Trebor comes out of thought as droids begin to fire at him. Trebor destroys 10 of them with his lighting, but realises he has no lightsaber. He then jumps on the gunship with the other Jedi, and takes off, headed for Geonosis.~

"Would any of you Jedi happen to have an extra lightsaber, for when we reach the Battlefront?"

TAG: anybody
  10. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4

"Here Master Trebor, it is the saber of my friend, Joclad Danva. Take it."

*hands Trebor saber*

TAG: Trebor, anyone

OOC: im outta here guys, i gotta got to the dentist ughh...
  11. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4
  12. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Trebor

~K'kruhk gives Trebor the lightsaber. Trebor ignites it, and a brilliant green blade appears in front of him.~

"Thank you my friend. I will treat this saber with honor. Now, if you will excuse me, I have a clone legion of mine to command."

~With that, Trebor suddenly jumps out of the Gunship, and lands in front of his clone squad.~

"Sir, we have our units awaiting your orders." "Good Commander. Send them into battle, and send 5 gunships to take out those Techno Union ships."

~Trebor runs forward with his clones, and delfects blaster shots, destroying 5 droids. He then is attacked by 10 super Battle droids. he slices 5 of them, and uses light side lightning to destroy the other 5.~

TAG: K'kruhk
  13. Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Master

star 4

*commands his legion into the battle*

"Commander we are going to go after them throught the left."

*as they progress, he senses something*

"Master Danva!"

*they walk into a cave to see Joclad lying on the ground, he runs over and force heals him*

"Master Danva are you alright?"

IC: Joclad Danva

"It's... it's... Sora Bulq."

"He is a... Sith!"

Ic: K'kruhk

"I will inform the others of this, now lets get you back to the Command Post."

*brings Danva to Command Post*

"Rest up Old Friend."

TAG: Colonna
  14. mlbfan Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Trebor
    ~As he slices down more troopers, he senses a disturbance in the Force. As he turns around, he is attacked by Sora Bulq. Sora brings his saber down on Trebor, but Trebor blocks it, sendning Sora flying. He uses force lightning to shick trebor, and takes Trebors saber. As he does this, Trebor suddenly jumps up, kicking Sora Bulq as hard as he can. Sora flies in the middle of a battle, and has his arm shot. Trebor takes his saber.~

"My best friend gave me that saber. I will never lose it to a pitiful being such as yourself."

TAG: K'kruhk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.