main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The battle of the sith factions

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthWraith06, Feb 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWraith06

DarthWraith06 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    The sith have turned on each other. Each sith lord wanting supreme power over the sith. The sith factions goes as follows:

The true sith (Darth wraith controls this faction he (me) stands for the believes of the true sith)

The dark Jedi (jedi that use dark side powers but fight for the good of the galaxy)

The touched(the touched is controled by Darth singe he has the power to touch the force of a person and make it evil)

The damned (a faction of gentically enginered foot soldiers that are tortured to make surcumb to the dark side controlled by darth gash)

Heres da character sheet:

Name:Darth wraith
    Sex:male
    Faction:The true sith
    Weapons:Two curved lightsabers
    Clothing:Sith robes more aless the same as sidious

Short biography: Was captured by the damned sith faction when they found out he was extremely powerful in force. They tortured him made him surcumb to the dark-side then he escaped and whent to korriban.
    There he found the old sith teachings and followed them.

NP edit: I really think it would be beneficial to you to hang around the forum and play in some games before creating your own. You can check out this thread for some tips. In any case, games need rules, and since I don't see any, I'm locking this for now. You can PM me if you'd like me to edit something in and unlock it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.