main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The BB Official Social (Chat) Thread--Ladies Welcome!!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother Guys' started by Souderwan, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedikitty19

jedikitty19 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 23, 2006
  2. _princess_leia_

_princess_leia_ Jedi Master star 6

Feb 23, 2004
    Hello! I've got wireless internets here. (I am on vacation.) So, I'm happy about that.:D

3. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    is this some sick joke? there's no one here!!!!!!!

4. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    JR are U still up?

5. OBIWAN-JR

OBIWAN-JR Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 25, 2002
    I am here.
    It's Miller time. :)

-JR :)

6. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    Sup mang..so ur going to celebration europe? what are you planning to buy there? I heard they have the exclusive r2 and 3po figure with the coin or something? I went to the LA celebration 4. I stayed right where they filmed the transformers movie..that's why I recognized it from the movie. the westin was next to the wells fargo building..

so who are U going with and what's the day gonna be like?

did u see my pics from c4?

7. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Hey Miller. :)

I did indeed see your pics from C4. All good.

I don't think I'm gonna be buying anything at CE. My figure-buying days are done now. I'm just going for the atmosphere and the experience.

I am supposed to be meeting a friend there, and I'm hoping to find a certain fanny-pack-wearing house mate. I'm a bit annoyed that I didn't see Ev was going until too late. He's logged off for the weekend so I can't get hold of him.

I'm hoping his bum bag will make him apparent to me when I get there.

8. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    Don't mind me askin'? why U quit collectin'? to this day i'm still buyin' and dealin'. but yes, going for the chicks is real good. are you planning to get any sigs from any celebs? I haven't checked but who's gonna be there..over here we had carrie fisher, daniels and jake..but they are always lame..and I've met everyone already..over here you have to pay from 15-80 for the autograph, depending on the person..so are you planning to meet someone to sign a pic? forget everton man, you don't need that..if he don't show up..oh well, just go with a girl or something.

9. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I collected everything the first time round, in the 70's and the early 80's. And then when I hit 16, I decided to give my whole collection to a kids hospital. I figured (no pun intended) that they would get more out of them than I would and that I was done with them.

However, when the PT came out, I started collecting all the new figures, and I have to say, it certainly helped me to enjoy the PT experience more - I felt like a kid all over again! I collected all the TPM figs and all the AOTC figs, but when it got to ROTS, I realised I was done - I had the 3SA to get me excited for the end of the Saga, and it was more than enough.

I reckon I will sell all the new stuff that I have now.

All I desire now, is to have the original 12 Kenner figures that were released, in a box frame on my wall in my flat. Just something tastefully mounted (the way I like it ;)), that will fit into my adult home, but that will remind me of all the fantastic times that SW gave me as a child, and how it managed to make me feel like a kid all over again.

I love it for that.

10. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    OMG. You gave away your collection to children? that's the most amazing story I ever heard..of course they were used toys right? Yes, I have all the new stuff..I started collecting again in 95, like everyone else..but I kept my original figures that I used to play with as a boy. I keep those in my closet..For now I'm renting a storage and keeping all the new stuff there..you should really get the new figures from celebration..they never released the mcquarrie figures before...but it's up to you..also, I open everything now..i'm done just buying and keeping in the box.

did you get the new VOTC 12 inch figures? they are replicas from the 70's..so far they have luke, chewie, boba and stormtrooper..they are really nice..I know you want the originals, but those cost 3000 each.

11. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Ha ha. Yeah the figures and vehicles that I gave to the children were all pre-played with. I could imagine your face if I told you that they were all packaged and the kids just ripped em open.

:p

Nah.
    I'm done with the figs now.

And no, I never collected the 12 inch figs. I only ever had the 3 and 3 quarter inch figs.

12. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004

that's cool. you are truly a vintage collector. well, you know me..I collect the shirts, underwear, socks, lamps, posters, toys, bedsheets, art..whatever else. And I've gotta say when Ep1 I went crazy..I actually like the jar jar stuff..just for fun. well, then JR..have fun at the celebration and take some pics!!

13. Souderwan

Souderwan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 3, 2005
    Mornin' guys. Where's the coffee?

Ahh...here we go. [face_coffee]

I had an awesome night. I slept in Morella's bed naked. She ended up putting a horse's head in there with me. Made a terrible mess. I just needed some coffee before I go get dressed.

How're you all doing?

14. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    Mornin'
    Sup..I been up all night...ready to go to sleep here..Gotta go to walmart to get some batteries for my camera..Yeah, I know you went to sleep late last night..how's morella doing..U guys gettin to bond?

Edit..what's with all this cross over postin'? Epic said that wasn't allowed..yet?

15. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Morella put a horse's head in our bed. I'm pretty sure we're not gonna bond. Hope she doesn't mind that present I left her...

On the other thing, Epic hasn't been around for 2 days, going on 3. I'm sure he's got a good reason--like a life. That's cool. But we've been bored out of our collective minds. The cross-posting's been going on half-heartedly for a while now. All I did was embrace it, that's all.

Besides, we still all "live" here. We just cross over and visit the girls every now and again. At least, that's the way I'm playing it. :p

Anyway, I figure the worst thing that happens is I get booted, but then he'd have to boot the lot of us, except you. Hey!! You win BB by default!!

16. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004

true dat..earlie Jedikitty was here..I tried to start up something and all she said is "I don't get it"..must be her new slogan. I just don't have anything in common with her to talk about..I do like her knockers but that's about it..I mean she talks about cats and other things so I figure I get my cat to talk to her cat. lol. JR- has to win! where's epic? you know what I think? I think he's doing this on purpose you know? so we can all breakdown and freak...but Like I said, I won't quit you BB.

did you hear about the task? you gotta take some pics of your daily life..how about some pics of ur yellow sub?

17. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    I have no breakfast food in this house! What is wrong with me? I'm off to go get some groceries. In case you go to bed before I get back, good to see you dude. Sleep well, SWA. :)

18. starwarsagent

Jul 4, 2004
    [image=http://smellingthecoffee.com/pics/starbucks_cup.jpg]

here's ur coffee.

19. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Awesome, dude! Thanks. And I'm back.

So you planning on doing the challenge?

20. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Jay. Pull up a chair, dude. I was just watching some Sportscenter, but we can STS if you want.

21. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    I am going to go all Kitten on you for a sec here, Bri.

What is STS?

22. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Nah, that's alright. It's a Navy thing, I think. STS = Shoot the **** = chew the fat. :)

Oh, and Frieda says you should have hung out with the others last night at the pub.

23. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    Gotcha! Thanks. :)

And unfortunately I couldn't hang out last night as I was at my Boss' Circus Party!

Although I have just met Beth (Dark Lady Mara), Grant (Grand Admiral Grant) and Senny (Twilek Jedi)!!!

24. Souderwan

Jun 3, 2005
    Awesome! You've met way more people than I have, that's for sure. I only know one person from the boards personally and she doesn't even post here anymore. :(

I've talked to a few on the phone, though (like 3, I think), so that's cool.

25. OBIWAN-JR

Oct 25, 2002
    First time I've ever met any, (although I had spoken to Darth Frared on the phone before).

All three were very friendly, nice peeps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.