main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The beginnings of The Force?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jamball, Apr 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamball

Jamball Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Hey, I'm looking into making a fanfilm about the beginning of The Force, only I don't know how it began. I'll let you know that I've only seen the movies and have not read any of the books.

Basically I'm asking who "discovered" The Force? How was it found? Who was the first Jedi and the first Sith? What's the deal with midichlorians (sp?), is it just a Lucas kopout (which pissed me off) or are they somewhere in the books.

Is there a text that has this information written in it? If so, please let me know. Thank you for your help.

--Jamball

2. Wes_Janson

Wes_Janson Jedi Youngling star 5

Mar 17, 2004
    Uh, post in FanFilms then lock this to save teh mods the time.

3. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    As an EU-related question about a FanFilm, it's more appropriate here...

Now, then.

There is no info on the discovery of the Force. What we know about the early Jedi was that they began as monks, studying the Force as a religion.

The history of the Sith is well-documented, however. They started out as a splinter group of Dark Jedi and they left the Jedi order thousands of years ago.

I'll read up and let you know if no one answers this one.

4. Jamball

Jamball Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Thanks.

I posted here because over at fanfilms that said to post here. It wasn't on topic enough for them.

--Jamball

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.