The Ben Skywalker Appreciation Party

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Suzuki_Akira, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
  2. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    Nataasi Daala? I dislike her as much as Fey'la. I've been afraid that corran was going to turn for a while now actually. The only thing I can think is that Mirax would beat the snot out of him if he did. That and he would never be able to live it down in front of Booster.
  3. GenSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    He wouldn't even be able to live down his wife beating him up, lol.
  4. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    Can Corran get pissed and still be a Jedi? Or is it just a matter of actions? I am surprised he hasn't just stormed the castle and rescued his progeny.
  5. GenSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Wouldn't blame him if he got PO'd. If I had kids and someone locked them up like that I'd go ballistic!!!!!
  6. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd have to agree. And he's locked up enough killers in CorSec to know how to take someone like Daala out if he wanted.
  7. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    So what's keeping him restrained?
  8. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    He's always had an extremely strong sense of morality. That might be it. That's sort of an integral part of his character in a way. Like Luke appearing somewhat naive and Kyp appearing cocky.
  9. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    The authors. ;)

No seriously though, it would be disrespectful to Luke if he took justice into his own hands. The political position of the Jedi is another reason. They need a united front to win the public opinion debate.
  10. GenSkywalker Jedi Knight

star 1
    Very true, especially with the Corascant media eating that up!!!!!!!
  11. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    The authors...

That is hilarious.

Wonder what we'd get if they actually listened to us.
  12. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Well, worst-case scenario: they could listen to ME, and give us that Jar Jar/Jaxxon/Wicket team-up I always wanted to see, but am fairly certain no one else would appreciate. :p
  13. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    Uh, that's it. You need to leave the room...[face_not_talking]
  14. zark Force Ghost

star 4
  15. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    So how is Ben gonna save Vestara, destroy the crazy Tribe, and keep Abeloth from making his daddy a manslave?
  16. dewback_rancher Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    I'd try to come up with a plausible and fan-satisfying method to do that, but of course, I'm supposed to not be here. :p
  17. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    That's okay. I'll come up with a totally implausible one for you!
  18. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    You'd get some better stories, plot, character development, and maybe some titles with a couple of more words. Maybe.
  19. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    Too bad there isn't someplace ideas could be thrown into that delrey could use. I hope Ben is the key to defeating Abeloth not Luke.
  20. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    There have been times where some authors have come on the boards, so I think some of the, see our thughts. Now to get them to listen is another matter entirely.
  21. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm seeing sort of a teamwork type thing somewhat.
  22. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    How powerful is it that Luke treats his son as a partner in this search of his. He could easilydismiss him but doesn't. I think that is part of whatswrong with society. Dads don't engage their sons. I see this all the time teaching. Through this relationship Ben gets his feet wet while knowing his decisions are valid while having the dad cushion.
  23. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    I totally agree with you on this. The Luke and Ben relationship is the best part of FotJ for me. You actually get a sense of Ben growing up before our eyes and Luke doing what he does best which is save the galaxy again and again. Although I think Ben will have something major to say about it this time around.
  24. RedHanded_Jill Jedi Master

star 4
    You know if Luke can save the universe and still have time to make Ben feel important then all the dads should be able to do that.
  25. zark Force Ghost

star 4
    Yeah, my dad is pretty cool like that. But he doesn't have a lightsaber... ;)

Reading Backlash and the more I look at their relationship and how things have worked so far, the more I think that they will take down Abeloth together, as a perfect team. Everything they've done has been perfect teamwork. Can't wait to see as it gets even better! (And see if the kill Daala, maybe Wynn Dorsan or whatever will take over! :))
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.