The Ben Skywalker Appreciation Party

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Suzuki_Akira, Jul 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
  1. DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    CMShake:
    I might be stretching it a bit, but Ben seem to be following the Jacen Solo romance model. In Allies alone we get awkwardness (which is expected anyway), terrible jokes, and violence against the intended female's family.:p

So Vestara's going to be his john in what can only be described as epic prostitution? Or is Ben going to mindrape Gavar? (It's not teh dahkseid, Master Horn told me so!)
  2. JediMatteus Jedi Master

star 5
    amen to the previous statement
  3. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10

Hey guys, the Expanded Universe Community is looking for a new Chancellor and Vice Chancellor, the following candidates have put their hands up for the jobs!

Evil_King_Wiggins running for Chancellor with Sinrebirth as his Vice Chancellor

or

Adalia Durron running for Chancellor with Albaholly as her Vice Chancellor.

Voting will begin on 23rd for one week. But right now, if you, the residents of the EUC wish to ask any candidate a question, by all means, now is the time! Go here and post a question to the candidates if you feel the need to ask anything!!

It's your EUC, be part of it!!!.
  4. nerfhead-75 Jedi Youngling

Have you guys seen the front cover of Acsension? Besides fanart, I think that is the best picture of Ben Skywalker I've seen so far
  5. DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I first thought you said Conviction. I was thinking "That doesn't have Ben on it..." And it'd be kinda gross (of the "too soon" variety) if it did.

Ben and Vestara on the cover of Ascension, sounds interesting. Though there hasn't been so much Exactly What It Says On The Tin as there was in LOTF.

Ben: You're telling me.

I think the only three of this series that have had it are Outcast, Allies, and Conviction.
  6. HighLadyFel Jedi Padawan

star 1
    i have to agree.the cover of Ascension has definitely been the best artwork I've seen of Ben.
Moderators: Bardan_Jusik, Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.