1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:QLD The Best (and Worst) Of The Web

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Murder_Sandwhich, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
  2. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
    Timeless classics:

[image=http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/9/9b/Brianpeppers.jpg]

[image=http://www.linuks.mine.nu/stfu-noob.jpg]

[image=http://www.darkfire.net/~mrb/images/retarded.jpg]
  3. NeecH Force Ghost

star 4
  4. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
  5. -luigi- Jedi Master

star 4
    How old are you Nyder?
  6. casual-jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Judging by this photo, I say early to mid 20s...:p
  7. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
    Huh? I don't get it.
  8. -luigi- Jedi Master

star 4
    It's a pretty simple question. :p
  9. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  10. General Cargin Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_mischief] [face_dancing] [face_laugh]

Priceless. Sheer comedy gold.
  11. GoobaFish Jedi Master

star 4
    Well the 2nd and 3rd pics are timeless classics in the rounds I have done on the net over the years. Never seen that 1st pic before (and never wish I had!).
  12. casual-jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    That first picture did put me off my lunch a little...
    but I do feel kinda bad for the fella.

Plus I can't imagine me 'taking the piss' of his image, really helps him any.

Oh I'm gonna go to the Special Hell.[face_worried]
  13. Nyder Jedi Master

star 4
    D00d, that's the infamous Brian Peppers. He's a registered sex offender. Which means it's ok to take the piss out of him. ;) He probably deserves it.

And that pic is real too. I can't believe you guys haven't heard of him. It's been circulating the internet for a while. There's a lot of funny photoshops out there if you care to look.
  14. NeecH Force Ghost

star 4
    I'd seen the pic before but never heard of him.

Now, not only is he an ugly little cuss but he's also a sex offender? :eek: Just the thought puts me off more than my lunch! [face_sick]
  15. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    When i saw that pic i actually felt sorry for him that he would be born so friggin ugly.

I guess i dont feel bad saying that he really is a hideous monster. A freak. Just looking at him makes me want to puke, in part because of his crimes
  16. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    One of my favourites:

[image=http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/kezzaa83/pancake_bunny.jpg]
  17. -luigi- Jedi Master

star 4
    But there's two pancakes on it's head.
  18. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dangit, you're right! never noticed that :p That bunny sure can balance!
  19. HappyBob Jedi Master

star 4
    http://www.poobala.com/crossoverlist.html

I've lost many wonderful hours to this site. With his bare hands, one mortal man has detailed practically every prime-time spinoff and crossover ever aired, even using these links to categorise various shows in different universes. Did you know that The X-Files and Mad About You are set in the same fictional world? You, too, could learn this... and all for one low, low price!
  20. CCD Jedi Master

star 4
    Kill me:

The very thing that would seem to make a connection impossible - the shows being set in different times and places - is actually the key. We don't know when or where Galactica is set. But we do know they're coming to Earth. Assuming the time Galactica is set in is in fact well before that of Firefly, I propose the following scenario. We have seen on Galactica that there were apparently Firefly class ships in the Twelve Colonies. There isn't any proof the ship outside Roslin's window is Serenity after all. It could be any Firefly model of ship.

After those colonies are destroyed the Battlestar Galactica leads a fleet of ships to Earth. All the ships in the fleet feature faster than light engines. Firefly class ships do not in fact have FTL engines but could likely be carried by a larger ship. Or even more simply the plans for that class of ship could be carried by a ship in the fleet. Eventually Galactica reaches Earth bringing with it all its tech. Viola! You now have Earth folk enjoying "Galactica" tech including the use of their ship designs. And by the time of the Firefly series, the Firefly model of ship was an older "used car" model of ship. Not only that, the introduction of such tech to an Earth that, maybe, didn't have as advanced tech yet, might lead to sudden outward expansion into the galaxy such as seen on Firefly and the both advance/primitive state of culture and technology.

8-}
  21. kahli Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Did you bother to find out if he's guilty of the crimes Nyder accuses him of? Well? Or are you just too willing to accept that someone with an unfortunate facial disfiguration can't be an ordinary, upstanding guy?

Well?

Cos I did. And, well, it would seem he is a registered sexually oriented offender. A kiddy fiddler, it would seem, one fiddle, one attempt, 30 days in the big house. I don't know how much fiddling only gets you 30 days, but then that's not like it makes ok.

Oh well.
  22. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
  23. MarvinTheMartian Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lmao @

"You're a retard"

"Live long and prosper bitch"

[face_laugh]
  24. Murder_Sandwhich Jedi Master

star 4
  25. CCD Jedi Master

star 4
    LAMO!!!! [face_laugh]

They call it "internet" instead of "the internet". How quaint!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.