The best evening to have a fan force dinner

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by Ia-Bou, Mar 23, 2004.

?

The best evening to have a fan force dinner

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Sunday 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Monday 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Tuesday 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Wednesday 2 vote(s) 22.2%
Thursday 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Friday 4 vote(s) 44.4%
Saturday 1 vote(s) 11.1%
I don't plan to go 1 vote(s) 11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raiza123 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It seems Campbell posted his question at the same time you posted so he couldn't see your response.
    I just wanted to post I had a great time, good food-good company. Pith helmets everywhere (Oh MY!, what's that giraffe doing wearing a pith helmet?).
    Melanie
  2. JediScout Jedi Master

star 1
    I cannot believe you just posted that considering that none of this would be taking place if you hadn't misread the previous posts. You're such a comedian, ever think about doing it on a professional level?
  3. Ruckus Force Ghost

star 3
    PLEASE DROP THIS!!!! I apologized why do you need to continue to torment me!!

ps.. didn't I ask if you were still not clear to just PM.. please do so if you are still miffed because you cannot leave well enough alone.
  4. JediScout Jedi Master

star 1
    Im not the one thats miffed, you seem to be. First you misread the postings, and then you go off on Campbell for misreading your post. I dont need to PM you to understand that no one wanted you at the dinner in the first place. Thats why it was planned around you. Sorry if this breaks your heart, well maybe not. I understand your part about the dinner dates changing after having a poll, but you didnt read the post Campbell wrote (right after Ia's post) as to where and when the dinner was and asking everyoine to please show up. If YOU would have just took the time to read the post, none of this would be happening. And FYI I can leave well enough alone, but youre just like a little kid who always has to get the last word in.
  5. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok let me setttle all of this.

the three people that showed up to the scheduled time are the people that show up when they say they will and all showed interest in eating. as for dates changing..picture all the posts as a conversation...if we were all tlaking in stead of posting all the date would be mentioned in a period of 5 minutes. I myself dont mind the dates changing because when i think of a date i dont think of the consequences of that date.

in meetings some one mentions a date and it changes like five times before a boss or secretaary remind everyone else of ten different conflicts.

just smile and everyone stop getting anoyed. please!
  6. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    I gotta say, until we all have our Orlando System Dick Tracy Video Conference watches, I'd have to agree. -Campbell

ps- anybody want to have a FanForce dinner tonight? (Wednesday)
  7. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    i go to church in a bar on wednesday nights... no really i have church at :08 downtown ,,,, awesome music ... you guys should try it. It starts at 8:000pm
  8. Sabacc Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure what that means. It's an actual church service followed by dancing or socializing? Is the proprietor related to the church or does your flock just like a good wingding? -Campbell
  9. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    Its the coolest shurch you can go to. We call it church for the next generation

www.h20church.org

check it out :)

we start out with playing cool songs off of the radio like awesome songs... and then have a message and then really rock at the end. its like a concert every week. no tricks :)

If you like I have a cd of the H2O band :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.