main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Best Movie of the 90s

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Bresson, Jul 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Ok, here's my thoughts on IMDB's top picks:

Shawshank Redemption- Certainly worthy of a top spot. A real masterpiece of cinema.

Schindler's List- I'd probably put it above Shawshank. It's style and prose are just amazingly touching.

Usual Suspects- My personal favourite, but I'm a sucker for mysteries. A true original.

Pulp Fiction- Haven't seen it, but from what I've heard it must deserve a top spot.

American Beauty- Same as Pulp Fiction

Silence of the Lambs- Revolutionary film. Great performances by Foster and Hopkins (who is just chilling).

Goodfellas- Same as PF and AB.

Fight Club- I still haven't seen this movie, which really makes me mad, but it's my friend's favourite movie and she has good taste so I trust her :)

L.A. Confidential- A great ensemble cast, and scenery that really makes it feel like a 50's film. BUT, it doesn't concentrate on that, it just tells the story within it's realm.

Matrix- There are some who don't like it, but for me it's probably the best and most original sci fi movie I've seen.

Vita è bella- Ok, here's one I haven't heard of. Anyone seen it?

Saving Private Ryan- Certainly started a string of war movies, and remains as one of the most skillfully directed.

American History X- Another one I haven't seen, but I adore Norton, and I'm sure it's wonderful.

Toy Story 2- A real fun movie, something that everyone in the family really can enjoy!

Se7en- I actually haven't seen it, but I'm getting it soon. From what I know of it, it's a real chiller, though.

Sixth Sense- Break out directing by Shyamalan (whom I find brilliant) and the performance by Haley Joel Osment was really breathtaking.

Léon- Another one I'm sorry to say I haven't heard of.

Reservoir Dogs- Another one I haven't seen, but plan on seeing soon.

Lola rennt- Haven't heard of this one, either.

Straight Story- I'm intrigued to see this relatively small film on the list. I always wanted to see it, but I didn't. Still, one of the few live action G rated movies of the 90's, so that in itself is saying something.

Anyone else want to throw in their .02?

-sj loves kevin spacey

2. KnightWriter

KnightWriter Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 6, 2001
    Bear in mind that IMDB's rankings are based on people's votes, nothing more.

3. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Yes, they're based on people's votes, but I think it's valid to discus what movies the general public (maybe not just the movie freaks like us ;) ) think are great movies of the 90's.

-sj loves kevin spacey

4. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Vita a bella = Life is Beautiful starring Roberto Begnini.

Leon = The Professional starring Gary Oldman and Jean Reno.

Just for your information. I've actually never seen either of those either, but I do know what they are. :)

5. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Thanks Rogue! I haven't seen Life is Beautiful, but my friend has it so I'll get to that soon. I can't believe I didn't figure that one out, lol.

Any comments on that list?

-sj loves kevin spacey

6. MASTER_OBI-DAN

MASTER_OBI-DAN Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Life is Beautiful: here, here! Nice addition, Rogue1-and-a-half! :D

7. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Forgot to mention: Lola Rennt is also known as Run, Lola, Run. I haven't seen it either, but it's supposed to be good.

Of the films you've listed, here are the one's I've seen.

The Shawshank Redemption--a true classic. Masterful storytelling, a brilliant score, great acting all combine to make a film that was cheated out of most of the Oscars it was nominated for. Powerfully moving. Makes me cry. :p

Schindler's List--another powerfully moving epic. Once again, it's all great. Acting: first rate. Directing: brilliant. Score: haunting. Also makes me cry.

Pulp Fiction--groundbreaking directing and storytelling meet a blockbuster cast in this classic thriller. Who knew Travolta could still act? :p Features a lot of great twists and turns, and elevated Thurman to the status of a real actress in my mind. Didn't make me cry, but it does make me laugh. Such humour!

The Silence of the Lambs--brilliance. The directing, the acting, the scoring all hit consistently high marks. One of the only three films to win all five major Oscars, this film remains one of the best suspense thrillers ever made.

GoodFellas--Scorsese didn't quite hit the same level of genius here that he previously had with Taxi Driver and Raging Bull, but it's still a great film. One of the most influential of the 90s by just about anyone's standards, it's also one of the best ensemble casts ever assembled. De Niro, Bracco and Sorvino are always good and Pesci has only topped himself once. Liotta gives what is still the most emotionally jolting performance of his career.

LA Confidential--what can be said except that this film is genius? Again, a spectacular ensemble cast unites. Crowe, Pearce, Spacey, Straithairn and Cromwell are the standouts, but the others are good too. Again, as with Chinatown, noir gets a shot in the arm at just the right time. The genre must never die! :cool: Like Shawshank, this one got royally cheated at the Oscars. And who can forget Lana Turner?

The Matrix--eye popping special effects were the major selling point, but the hidden gem of this film is the miraclous performance by Hugo Weaving as Agent Smith. Truly one of the greatest villians of all time. The special effects are mind blowing, the story is engaging and that last hour is practically non-stop edge of your seat intensity. One of those films with cycles of appreciation, it's currently cool to bash this film, just as it was cool to praise it when it first came out. The cycle will continue. ;)

Se7en--once again, noir gets another boost. The genre must never die! :cool: Excellent cast and such brilliant direction that you will never forget this film. The chase in the rain remains one of the top moments. [face_shocked] And what a brilliant ending! Obviously, this film can be classified as nothing but noir, so I love it. Heavy stuff goes down. Not for the faint of heart.

The Sixth Sense--Brilliant acting, inspired directing and an ending that had my jaw on the floor for the first time since Vertigo. Nothing more needs be said. Willis' best performance to date.

8. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Rogue- those are some great insights on those films! You haven't seen The Usual Suspects? :eek:

-sj loves kevin spacey

9. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Er, sorry, no. [face_blush] Just another film on my list of 'must see sometime soon.' I was born about sixty years behind on watching films and they just keep churning them out. :p

10. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    :eek: I'm not talking to you until you see it ;)

-sj loves kevin spacey

11. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    :( I asked you to please only use this strange hold you have on me for good. :(

I can't stand the silent treatment. :_|

Speak to meeeeeee!!

Um, yeah, anyway, the nineties. Yeah, they took a whole decade, didn't they? :p

12. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    I take the minority viewpoint that Reservoir Dogs and even True Romance were better than Pulp Fiction. Pulp was a good film, but I think it marks the point where Tarantino started to take himself a bit too seriously (as well as overdoing the pop culture references). What was the deal with those scenes with Bruce Willis and his French girlfriend? I found them really painful to sit through.

13. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Well, as you may have noticed in the above list, I've not seen Reservoir Dogs though I am looking forward to it eventually. I've not seen True Romance either, but I'm also looking forward to it, given the cast.

I will agree with you about Willis' French girlfriend, now that I think about it. She was a bit much, I suppose. . .

Edit: Okay, while I'm at it, I see that no one really commented when I posted the films chosen by the American Film Institute as the best of the nineties. So, I'll repost them with comments, and hope that someone has a bit of pity on me and says something about at least one of them. :p

The following films appeared on the American Film Institute's list of the 100 Best Films.

Unforgiven--in my opinion, it's Eastwood's best. It's thought provoking writing, coupled with a bang up cast, all doing perhaps the best work they've ever done. Freeman, Eastwood, Woolvez, Harris and, last but not least, Gene Hackman, creating one of the most menacing screen villians ever in Little Bill Daggett. A brilliant deconstruction of the Western.

Pulp Fiction--already commented on it.

GoodFellas--ditto.

Fargo--gorgeous. A film that brilliantly mixes dark comedy with film noir with police procedural. Macy and McDormand are both spectacular and Storemare and Buscemi are riviting. A excellent comedy/thriller with more than it's share of twists and turns. Ah, the Coens. Love them or hate them, you've got to admit they're really something. :p

Dances With Wolves--despite being the film that would convince Costner that he could direct anything, this one still holds a lot of magic for me. It's three hours, but it doesn't seem long. The directing is brilliant, the character development beautifully simple and the last hour is one of the most emotionally wrenching final hours I've ever seen. I'm American Indian myself, so chalk me down as a supporter of just about any film that humanizes the plains tribes and shows their perspective. Graham Greene, by the way, is stupendous.

Forrest Gump--an overrated load of overly sentimental soap opera, this film's sole saving graces are the brilliant supporting turn by Gary Sinise and the achingly beautiful score by, um, well, somebody. It shouldn't have won the Oscars it did, most certianly not in a year that also saw the release of Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption and Quiz Show, all of which are much better films. It tries to be Capra, but Capra was one of a kind and it just doesn't work. It's not horrible, just not great.

The Silence of the Lambs--already commented on this one.

Schindler's List--ditto.

Comments on those films? Anybody? Rach? I commented on yours. :p ;)

It's late. I'll save the others for later. :)

14. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    i agree with darth homer about tarantino.
    he was quoted once as saying he was more a director than a writer. in my opinion he was way off. his writing was spectacular, one of the few screenwriters who could make a conversation feel real all the way through. pulp fiction made it look good with a big budget, but merely emulated other directors' good shots (the pov from the trunk was taken from goodfellas, etc.) and i too was made uncomfortable by the french girlfriend scene. there was no need for us to know about oral pleasure between those two, and much less need for us to see willis's willy for us to really understand where that character was coming from.
    tony scott gave us the gritty, dark, but realistic feeling of a tarantino movie (true romance) without making us uncomfortable (watch enough tarantino you'll find that he love talking about oral copulation, especially concerning women)
    and natural born killers blew them all out of the water with pure style. incedentally, tarantino said he hated nbk's portrayal on film - i can see why, it seemed like stone was almost making fun of the story, as i can almost imagine how it went in the script.

15. waheennay

waheennay Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2000
    I just saw UNFORGIVEN for the first time on FX this week. I can see why it won for Best Picture of 1992. It's a great western. Clint Eastwood, Gene Hackman, Morgan Freeman and Richard Harris are all terrific in it. The last scene between Eastwood and Hackman is amazing.

16. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Okay, let me go ahead and post the films from the 90s that appeared on the American Film Institute's list of the 100 Funniest Films, and do comment on the list.

Fargo--already commented on this one.

City Slickers--Most certainly a classic. Crystal and Palance are both fantastic and Stern and Kirby have seldom been better than they are here. Great scoring, sometimes uplifting, sometimes ironic. This film has a lot to say about maturity, commitment, love, etc, but it couches those lessons in humour so it goes down easier. One of the most sucessful films I've ever seen at modulating between belly laugh enducing hilarity and tear jerking drama.

Groundhog Day--another real classic. Murray rarely disappoints and MacDowell is too darn cute for words. :p Plenty of really huge laughs. Nothing else really to say. Just a darn funny film.

There's Something About Mary--would I get shot if I admit to never having seen this movie? I haven't.

Any comments on the idea that those four films are the funniest of the nineties?

17. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Rogue *sigh* oh fine:

Unforgiven- haven't seen it

Pulp Fiction- haven't seen it

GoodFellas- haven't seen it

Fargo- haven't seen it

Dances With Wolves- I hate Costner

Forrest Gump- I like it, but I like Shawshank and Quiz Show better :)

The Silence of the Lambs- commented on it

Schindler's List- commented on it

So there :p

Edit: You NEVER give up! here's my comments on the comedies:

Fargo- think about it real hard ;)

City Slickers- I didn't find it too dramatic, but it was funny :)

Groundhog Day- I love Bill, and this is certainly one of my favs. I can watch it anywtime.

There's Something About Mary- haven't seen it

-sj loves kevin spacey

18. a. block

a. block Jedi Master star 1

Oct 1, 1999
    I would just like to put a few negative words in about a few films that most of you guys seem to love. I only add these comments so that maybe you can convince me that my way of thinking is wrong and help me see the light if I am indeed wrong. I'm not looking to make people angry.

Firstly, Schindler's List. For a lot of Spielberg movies I seem to have some sort of uneasy feeling watching his films. Now Schindler's List is about a very serious subject, so it scares me when I speak of it negatively. But it seems to me that Spielberg filmed some of his victims as if they were just like cattle getting slaughtered in a slaughter house. Maybe he wants their deaths to be quick and without much fanfare to show that the Germans did think of the Jews as animals, but I would think that Spielberg would treat every life as if it were special. Another shot that confuses me is he shows the women in the death shower at the concentration camp. He then shows them through a little window in the door. At the end of the film when Liam's character gets in his car to leave in exile, Spielberg uses a similiar shot through the back window of his car. Is Speilberg comparing Schindler's soon to become problems with the Allies because of his Nazi connections with the women in the shower at the camp? I hope not. I hope I'm wrong. And I don't understand the whole way Schindler acted at the end when he and the Jews were saying goodbye. It just seemed out of character the way he broke down. I haven't studied acting so I could be way off here.

The other movie is The Usual Suspects. I love the acting and dialouge. But a movie that's all based on a lie is a bit tough. I remember Hitchcock discussing one of his movies that had one of his characters lie about something through a fourth of the film and he thought that it didn't work and it shouldn't work. But not only does the Spacey character lie, but the director lies with his camera. And I'm 100% positive that when the camera lies, there is no way that I can approve of that film. The one shot I'm thinking of is when the camera shows the piled up boxes where Spacey's limb character is hiding as the events unfold on the boat. Of course we learn that Spacey was actually on the ship, and not behind the boxes. The worst sin of all in my opinion.

If you can prove that I'm wrong in my thoughts, please show it to me and I'll be grateful. Cheers!

19. Princess HAL9000

Princess HAL9000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 1999
    THE THIN RED LINE, 1998

20. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Regarding your comments on Schindler's List, I will just say that the scene at the end where Schindler breaks down is not in the original source material, according to a friend of mine who's read it. This friend does also have a huge problem with this scene. He feels it was thrown in because the writers didn't fully understand Schindler's character.

To which I respond, yes, but no one understands Schindler's character. And then we're off and running again in an age old debate.

Personally, the scene didn't bother me. In my opinion, it shows the humility and inability to wallow in sucess that Schindler had. It's that latter facet of his personality that seperated him from some of the other characters and actually from himself at the beginning of the film.

Whereas, in the beginning, he was content to do what he could without endangering himself, by the end of the film, he's come to the realization that no price is too high for a life. Of course, this is highlighted in plenty of other ways, so you could still argue that this scene is unnecessary, but still, there's my thoughts on it. :)

Also, I made a mistake earlier. When listing the films from the 90s that appeared on the 100 Funniest List, I neglected one:

Mrs. Doubtfire--very funny film. Williams is hysterical and Sally Field is very funny as well. Hmm, not much to say, except that it's a riot. I love the restaurant scenes. [face_laugh]

Comments? Rach? :p ;)

21. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Of course :p Who can dislike Mrs. Doubfire? That's just a really fun movie. I like Tootsie just as much, but that's not the 90's now is it? ;)

And now in defense of The Usual Suspects:

Saying the whole movie is a lie is not really accurate. The whole movie is being told from the perspective of someone who, to serve his own interests, lies throughout his retelling. We know for sure that he lies about names and probably details of events, BUT there is truth to his lies. Kobayashi is a real person, and the guys are all real, and I believe the basic details of the movie are true. But part of the beauty of this film is that you don't know for sure what is true and what's not. Here's how Kevin Spacey described this movie-

He said it's like a play. When you go to see a play, you are in one seat and you can only see the play from that one seat. But if you go to see it again, your perspective changes and you might see things in the play you never saw before, and have a different view on the play than you did the first time. And everytime you see it from a different seat, you get another piece of what the whole picture looks like.

This is the most perfect analogy for this movie that I have heard yet. It's one of the few films I have seen that really gets better each time I see it. Because each time, I see something in a different way and I notice something I hadn't noticed before. The film is an intricate web, which I find fascinating.

Now, about the director lying with his camera... well, in the scenes where Verbal's telling the story, Bryan Singer is simply portraying the picture Kujan must be getting in his mind as he buys into the lie Verbal is feeding him. Not only that, but before the particular scene you mentioned, the perspective changes. Kujan actually says, "Let me tell you what I know..." and at that moment (as Singer points out on the commentary) the storytelling view switches to his own. What we see now on the boat is what Kujan believes has been going on. He doesn't think that Verbal killed Keaton, and certainly doesn't think Verbal is Soze. This is because Verbal has done such a brilliant job of convincing Kujan that Kujan's suspicions about Keaton are right. Verbal has done it! He's planned out the whole thing carefully, and now he's convinced Kujan that he's just an innocent victim. Not only that, but he's also convinced Kujan that Keyser Soze isn't even real at all.

Remember, the whole theme of the film is, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." This is just one example of how Keyser Soze ("the Devil himself") has done this, and an insight into how he's certainly done it before and will keep on doing it.

*sigh* Sorry, I could obviously talk about this movie all day ;)

On a little different note, would someone PLEASE explain to me how in the world Kevin Spacey was Best Supporting Actor??? Verbal is the storyteller, and Keyser is who the movie is all about. It's not about the other criminals! It's totally about Keyser and Verbal, both of which are portrayed (sometimes simultaneously) by Spacey. If there's ever been a movie that's totally about one person, it's this one! How in the WORLD did the Academy see it any other way?

-sj loves kevin spacey

22. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    I've still not seen The Usual Suspects, though it is on order. So, I'll skip the meat of that post, which I'm sure is fascinating.

How about this: I'll go ahead and post the films from the nineties that made the American Film Institute's List of the 100 Most Thrilling Films.

Speed--what a fun movie! Reeves gets a lot of flack and, while some of it is deserved, not all of it is. He does fine here, Bullock looks nice enough and Hopper dines on the scenery like nobody's business. It was cool to bash this film for a while, but it's still one of the premier action films of the nineties in my opinion. It manages to consistently ratchet up the tension. If only it had ended with Hopper's vanquishment and not had that misfire of an ending with the out of control train, it would have been perfect.

Braveheart--Spectacular film. Gibson gives a performance that manages to go a few levels deeper than most. We feel Wallace's pain and see his scars. A fantastic epic with some of the most amazing battle sequences in cinema history and a emotional impact that cannot be denied.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day--never seen it.

Thelma and Louise--never seen it.

The Matrix--commented on it already.

The Sixth Sense--all ready commented on it.

Pulp Fiction--commented on it.

Saving Private Ryan--never seen it.

The Fugitive--Ford and Jones are amazing. It's got it's share of spectacular chase sequences, most notably the St. Patrick's day scene and the tension in the climactic free for all is palpable. Through it all, it becomes so much more as we see through Ford and Jones the human beings their characters are, and not just the stereotypes. A true classic thriller.

Titanic--Oy. Perhaps no other film from the nineties inspired the kind of controversy this one has. Like The Matrix, this film has cycles of appreciation. My thoughts remain the same. For a year which also saw the release of As Good As It Gets, Branagh's Hamlet, and LA Confidential, it was nearly criminal for this film to win the Oscars that it did. That said, it's not a bad film, just not great. Winslet is excellent, DiCaprio, an actor I dislike, is okay, I guess and Billy Zane ignites the screen. He's always brilliant. The sheer genius of actually showing the ship sinking in real time is an excellent hook and the film delivers. Before the sinking, it's fine, if forgettable. Once the iceberg shows up, however, it's an excellent thrill ride. It's just a shame it was Leo or else I could have really liked this film.

Jurassic Park--the cast is, to a person, fantastic. Neill, Attenborough, Dern, Goldblum, Jackson, Knight, even the kids are pretty darn good. The special effects are whiz-bang and one must be careful not to bang one's jaw on the floor at various times during this film. One of Spielberg's best. An action packed thrill ride, that simply won't let up.

The Silence of the Lambs--commented on it.

Thoughts on those films? :)

23. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Most certainly:

Speed- despite Reeves (who is actually ok here) it's a good movie. One I could deffinately stand to see again, because I haven't seen it in a while. I do remember it as thrilling, though.

Braveheart- sadly, one I haven't seen. I know, I know! I'll get to it!!

Terminator 2: Judgment Day- good film, as good as the first I think. A different spin on the first, and certainly suspensful.

Thelma and Louise- never seen it. :(

The Matrix--commented on it already.

The Sixth Sense- all ready commented on it.

Pulp Fiction- never seen it

Saving Private Ryan- you've NEVER seen this one, Rogue?! :eek: That's incredible! I love this movie. It started the whole rash of war films, and it's very well done. Screw what my history teacher says about how it would never happen. It's a good film. But thrilling? I don't know about that...

The Fugitive- Totally breaks down the stereotypes of cops. Jones is spectacular as Gerard... he is dedicated to his job, but he has a heart and sense of humor, too. And of course there is Ford, who play Kimble very compassionately. Great film.

Titanic- It was good. I loved the fact that it recreated the atmosphere on the Titanic so well. I don't like the story much, but it's ok. However, it's NOT deserving of all the praise and money it got. That's ridiculous. I can't believe it beat out LA Confidential for so many Oscars :mad: AND this one's a thriller but TUS isn't? grrrr.

Jurassic Park- Obviously a break through. A little unbelievable at times, but we get past it because it just leaves you in awe when you first see it. It's still fun for me to watch, now. I'm a huge JP fan.

The Silence of the Lambs--commented on

-sj loves kevin spacey

24. Rogue1-and-a-half

Nov 2, 2000
    Yeah, I've really got to watch Ryan here shortly. [face_blush]

Hmm, how about these films:

The following films appeared on the American Film Institute's list of the 100 Passions:

Jerry Maguire--never seen it.

The Bridges of Madison County--never seen it.

The American President--I've got to admit to really liking this movie. I used to not be a big fan of Douglas, but the more I see of him the more I like him. Bening is fine and the romance is handled with a lot of nice touches of humour. Stellar support from Martin Sheen and Michael J. Fox lend even more laughs to this good natured story.

Sense and Sensibility--never seen it.

The English Patient--despite my love for Fiennes, I've never seen it.

Shakespeare in Love--never seen it.

Sleepless in Seattle--brilliant film. Hanks and Ryan are fantastic, with stellar support from Bill Pullman, David Hyde Pierce and Rob Reiner. Even Rosie O'Donnell can't spoil this hilarious and heartwarming film for me. A true classic.

Titanic--all ready commented on.

Beauty and the Beast--hmm, an animated film? Ah, well, this is fine, though not as funny as the best by Disney. It's a nice enough film, but it didn't really move me on the emotional level that it apparantly did for those other guys.

Pretty Woman--never seen it.

Ghost--one of the most unique love stories in a long time. I'm not a big fan of either of the two leads, but they work fine here. Swayze actually made me think he was going to get through the whole film without killing someone in cold blood. A nice plot, great support from Goldberg and a killer score set this apart from the crowd.

Thoughts on those films? :)

25. solojones

Sep 27, 2000
    Jerry Maguire--never seen the whole thing

The Bridges of Madison County--never seen it.

The American President-- I've always liked this movie. I don't know why, I just found it touching with out being overly sappy. And, I adore Michael J. Fox

Sense and Sensibility--never seen it.

The English Patient--I've never seen it.

Shakespeare in Love--never seen it.

Sleepless in Seattle--I actually don't like it as much I like You've Got Mail. However, it's still a really good movie.

Titanic--all ready commented on.

Beauty and the Beast--Perhaps the best animated movie ever. The only to be nominated for Best Picture, and it deserved it! I can still watch this over and over. I don't like musicals, yet I really liked this one! I have the soundtrack and I have the whole thing memorized. A really great film, certainly one of my favs and one of the best of the 90's!

Pretty Woman--never seen it.

Ghost--never seen it

-sj loves kevin spacey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.