main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Best of Intentions (Obi-Qui, AU) Author note 8/7! Thank you!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedidas3, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    ?Master Jinn,? Miranda began. ?I am fully aware of your dislike for soul healers. However, you and your apprentice are under a direct mandate to seek counseling. I am also aware of your loyalty to your padawans and I respect that, but do not think for one minute that you are the only one who knows what is best for Obi-Wan. He is not going to be whole again just because you say so.?

I loved this part. I think Miranda's hit directly on the point of the issue. I'm starting to like her already. ;)

How awful that Master Elad would punish Obi-Wan for being sick! He can't help it! :( Obi-Wan's continued confusion of reality with the past is heartbreaking to see, but I'm glad Miranda was there to witness it and that she finally convinced Qui-Gon to let her help.

As for those three knights trying to discredit Obi...urg! :mad: I wish I could give them a piece of my mind. I can only hope Yoda's wisdom will prevail again, but his belief in Obi-Wan has no proof to back it up. That's not going to hold up well in front of the Council, and Obi-Wan's not even able to defend himself... [face_worried]

Wonderful update, jedidas! =D= And I'll arrange for a crate of Hershey's bars to be airlifted to you straight-away. That should last you a few chapters. :p

2. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Wow, you started the sequel so quickly! [face_dancing] Thanks so much for the PM's!

But now all I can say is, poor Obi-Wan! :_| I'm glad Qui-Gon is there, he's really going to need him!

And Mace deserves a [face_beatup] for being so gullible! :mad:

I love this story, and I can't wait for more! :D

3. Glenstorm

Glenstorm Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 27, 2006
    Arrrggg! I missed a post! Ah well, two in one. :D

Angst, lovely angst. Great! This promises to be as good as its predecessor.

Poor Obi! As much as I'd like to believe that Qui-Gon could be the one to help him, I'm glad he finally accepted the soul healer's help. I think they're gonna need it.

And as for those three! Crafty b****rs! Get 'em Yoda!

Good job, jedidas3, and congrats on winning Best New Author. You deserved it.

4. Fifilla

Fifilla Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2006
    Turning on his side in an attempt to get comfortable, the youth felt something poking him through his sleep tunic. Obi-Wan was reminded of the stone that Qui-Gon had given him that he had placed in the pocket of his bed clothes, keeping it close to him. For some reason that the youth could not explain, the tiny rock seemed to bring comfort to the teen. Perhaps he felt drawn to it because of the simple fact that it was a reminder of the future Qui-Gon had promised him.
    That was my favorite part! =D=

But the whole chapter was great!
    Poor Obi-Wan :_| I hope he will overcome the withdrawal soon!

?Yoda, please listen to me. I don?t want to see the boy put through any more than he already has been, but we have an obligation to be fair to everyone involved in this.?
    =D= I liked that sentence a lot!
    We all know that Master Su?cim, Master Kirloth and Knight Griddon have done evil things to Obi-Wan and I certainly don't want to defend what they did but we don't know why they did it. I think Mace's advice to be fair to everyone is excellent!

5. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    I would like to preface my replies by saying thank you to those who voted for me for Best New Author. I am truly overwhelmed. I also appreciate all the other nominations for "The Truth Shall Set You Free." It was such an honor to have my first story nomintated for so many different categories. Thank you again and I hope that all my readers know how much I appreciate their support and encouragement.

Layren: Poor Obi-Wan, thinking he would be punished for being ill, that's just so heart wrenching, I just want to give the baby a hug....

He's going to need lots of hugs! [:D]

Thank you so much for reading. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Valairy_Scot: Thank you! Your continued support and encouragement mean so much to me! [:D]

ratna: Thank you for rescuing us readers from story withdrawal!! Eagerly awaiting the next hit!

[face_laugh] Your next hit should be sometime tomorrow! Thank you so much for reading.

Qui-Gina-Jinn: Thank you. Thanks for being patient. The next post should be up tomorrow!

Gkilkenny: I sense a lot more trouble and pain for Obi-Wan in the future, and a lot more anxious moments waiting
    for an update.

[face_laugh] You're probably right, although I'll try and keep the updates coming to dispel your anxiousness!;)

G__Anakin: Thank you!:D

dianethx: Thank you, Master![face_blush] I can't thank you enough for all you do!

REALbluelightsaber: Oh, poor Obi-Wan. I know he'll pull through, but this is going to be bad...

Times are going to be tough for both master and apprentice.

Thank you so much for reading.

Magier: Why did I not suspect that Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon would not be able to live in peace?

I don't know what would ever give you that idea!;) Thank you for taking time to read this! I can't wait for another updated on your wonderful story!

JediKaren:*breathes a sigh of relief as the wonderful drug of a good chapter flows through her veins*

[face_laugh] How funny! Thank you so much for reading. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Nienna_Narmolanya: I loved this part. I think Miranda's hit directly on the point of the issue. I'm starting to like her already.

I'm hoping to develop a very interesting character with Miranda. I'm glad you like her.

Thank you for reading. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for the Hershey Bars. I'll try and make them last through a couple of chapters...although I don't know. I love chocolate!
    [face_love]

Bastet: Thank you so much! More is coming soon! Thank you for reading!

Glenstorm: Thank you so much! I appreciate your support! Glad you're enjoying the story!

Fifilla: Thank you so much! I appreciate you taking to time read this.

6. jedidas3

Apr 25, 2007
    Here is the next post! I hope you all enjoy it. Thanks again for all the support and encouragement![:D]

Part 3

?What are we going to do?? Qui-Gon?s question was on the mind of Master Healers Nathe and Ru?tan as well. The two healers watched the tall Jedi as he paced back and forth in front of the desk in Nathe?s office.

?That?s why we?re here, Qui-Gon,? Master Nathe stated. ?Why don?t you sit down before you wear a path in my floor??

Qui-Gon stopped mid-stride, releasing his anxiety to the Force. With a sigh, he sat down beside Master Ru?tan. ?I?m sorry. I?m just worried about Obi-Wan.?

?We all are,? Nathe assured. ?Now, let?s review what we can expect to happen. He?s already running a fever and is experiencing nausea. The next thing we will need to watch for are the muscle cramps. Obi-Wan said that he never made it past this point before he was given another injection. One thing that I was not expecting was the hallucinations to begin quite this early. I?m not sure that Obi-Wan was expecting them either.?

?With such a high fever, we can expect the hallucinations to intensify,? the soul healer interjected. ?What we saw a few moments ago was fairly mild.?

?That was mild?? Qui-Gon asked incredulously. ?He thought he was in trouble for being sick. I wouldn?t consider that mild.?

?Master Jinn, believe me, I know it didn?t seem that way, but I assure you, the hallucinations are going to be much worse. The content of these hallucinations concern me greatly. They could vary from Obi-Wan reliving past events to his mind creating new scenarios, both of which will be terrifying for him. When he begins to have them, someone must be with him at all times.?

?I will be with him until the end,? Qui-Gon affirmed. The Jedi had promised his padawan that he would remain by the youth?s side, and he intended to keep that promise.

?I would expect nothing less,? Miranda said. ?However, you must be prepared and realize that he may say and do things that you can not hold him responsible for. He may even associate you with his former master, but you must not take it personally.?

?I am aware of this. I would never hold him responsible for something he has no control over.? Qui-Gon attempted to hide the resentment in his voice. He knew that the soul healer was just offering her professional expertise, but he did not appreciate her assumption that he would hold Obi-Wan accountable for his actions during this difficult time.

?I am just telling you what to expect, Master Jinn. I wasn?t suggesting that you would ever do that.? Miranda found herself releasing her own feelings of frustration towards a particularly stubborn Jedi master, to the Force. She then continued to proceed with her recommendations.

?I will also be staying with Padawan Kenobi to help him through the hallucinations. He may see me as more of a neutral party and??

?Excuse me?? Qui-Gon interrupted. ?A neutral party??

?Yes. Master Jinn, I thought we were past the bickering point of who can help Obi-Wan more. If he is to come out of this intact both physically and mentally, it is going to take all of us.?

Qui-Gon didn?t know why he was being so defensive once again. He had come to the realization that he could not do this alone. Now all he had to do was to convince his heart of the same thing. ?I?apologize again. It is difficult for me to see him like this. I am not used to feeling so helpless, especially when it comes to my padawan.?

?Qui-Gon, it?s not a matter of feeling helpless. I am feeling that way myself,? admitted Master Nathe. ?It is a matter of doing everything we can for that boy in there. I think that Master Ru?tan has a very valid point. She can help Obi-Wan and you, for that matter, deal with the repercussions of the hallucinations. Quite frankly, I am worried about what kind of effect the withdrawal is having on his body.

?The withdrawal from Sematex is difficult enough when the user is relatively healthy. Obi-Wan does not have that luxury. He is s

7. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Egads - chilling.

In the mind of darkness, Obi-Wan Kenobi deserved everything that he had received under the tutelage of Master Elad. The boy had to be destroyed because the dark side would not withstand the light that had once burned so brightly. If that light were to shine again, the fate of the galaxy would be forever changed.

Oh, my heart is just breaking for everyone - especially Obi-Wan. :_|

8. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Interesting. Some of Obi-Wan's "hallucinations" are actually visions. Hope the Masters will keep an open mind, and not disregard what he says as just withdrawal delirium. Obi-Wan may not be able to use the Force to help him interpret and integrate his experience, but that's no excuse for the Masters not to seek Force-given guidance when caring for him.

Great update. Loved it that Qui-Gon let his tears fall where they may. If any fell on Obi-Wan's skin, he would feel it and it would heal him, even if he were not able to be conscious of it just yet.

9. Fifilla

Mar 9, 2006
    :_| Poor Obi-Wan! :_|

Great chapter!
    I really could feel the helplessness that Qui-Gon and the other Masters experience when they are not able to help Obi-Wan through his withdrawal - great description! =D=

10. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    This was so sad. He's starting to go through withdrawal and he's already looking to take his 'medicine' to relieve the pain. How horrible. Plus his visions/hallucinations are getting worse.

?No. I?ve got to find it. I have to be ready!? Obi-Wan continued to struggle fiercely against the Jedi master.

Confused, Qui-Gon asked the apprentice, ?Find what? What do you have to find, Obi-Wan??

?My medicine. It?s here somewhere. He always hides it from me. Letni gets it and hides it from me. If I don?t get if soon, I can?t?? Obi-Wan abruptly stopped his explanation, knowing that he was about to say too much. ?I have to find it. Can you help me??

This just tore at my heart. :_|

Great job.

11. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003

Miranda moved to stand beside Qui-Gon as he once again found himself unable to speak. He simply acknowledged Master Ru?tan with a nod of his head. After the Jedi master cleaned the teen's face once again, he gathered Obi-Wan?s hand in his own, allowing his own tears to spill, not caring where they landed. As Master Healer Nathe proceeded to examine Obi-Wan, Master Ru?tan and Qui-Gon kept a silent vigil.

Awwww, this chapter was so heartbreaking. I just wanted to make it better for both of them, poor Qui-Gon watching his padawan hurt while being unable to do anything about it, helplessness when your relatives are ill and hurt, is one of the worst feelings in the world. Poor Obi, looking for the drug he's so addicted to, I only hope he doesn't really hurt Qui-Gon during his hallucinations, like trying to kill him thinking he's Letni....poor thing. He needs so much love.

12. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    ?He?ll get you too, Master Jinn. He?ll get you too.? Sheer terror reflected in Obi-Wan?s eyes as he continued to cry. ?He?s coming. Force help me, he?s coming! NO! NO!? The padawan slumped against the Jedi master as the horror of his visions became too much for him to bear. Qui-Gon gently laid him back on the bed as the monitors began to indicate that the youth was stabilizing.

Miranda moved to stand beside Qui-Gon as he once again found himself unable to speak. He simply acknowledged Master Ru?tan with a nod of his head. After the Jedi master cleaned the teen's face once again, he gathered Obi-Wan?s hand in his own, allowing his own tears to spill, not caring where they landed. As Master Healer Nathe proceeded to examine Obi-Wan, Master Ru?tan and Qui-Gon kept a silent vigil.

*whimpers* [face_worried] :( This chapter was very disturbing - but in a good way. You've pulled off Obi-Wan's hallucinations perfectly. I could feel his terror so clearly. *shivers* You had me so tensed up I'm lucky I didn't pull a muscle! :p

In the mind of darkness, Obi-Wan Kenobi deserved everything that he had received under the tutelage of Master Elad. The boy had to be destroyed because the dark side would not withstand the light that had once burned so brightly. If that light were to shine again, the fate of the galaxy would be forever changed.

[face_thinking] These little hints are making me very, very curious about Obi-Wan's connection to the Force and why the hooded figure can't let him live. Now the figure is watching Obi-Wan's every move?? This cannot be good... [face_worried]

I think you're going to have to make that chocolate last for a few more chapters. I cleared out the Hershey company's entire stock with that last delivery. :p Please post soon! You have me on the edge of my seat! A rather precarious position, let me tell you...

13. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    ?I am aware of this. I would never hold him responsible for something he has no control over.? Qui-Gon attempted to hide the resentment in his voice. He knew that the soul healer was just offering her professional expertise, but he did not appreciate her assumption that he would hold Obi-Wan accountable for his actions during this difficult time.

I've not doubt you will try, but it could be far worse than you can even imagine.

Poor Obi-Wan.

I have a feeling I may be saying that alot. :(

14. dimyavie

dimyavie Jedi Master star 1

May 3, 2006
    That was such a sad update! Beautifully written though. At least Qui was there to comfort his poor padawan! Sorry I haven't posted in a while...why I decided to take summer college classes is beyond me at the moment. Needless to say, I'm a bit stressed at the moment. But, only one more week until I'm done till September! Anyway, sorry about that rant...lol. Great update!

15. jedidas3

Apr 25, 2007
    Valairy_Scot: Thank you for reading. I always look forward to your replies. Your continued support and encouragement means so much! [:D]

ratna: Thank you! :)

Loved it that Qui-Gon let his tears fall where they may. If any fell on Obi-Wan's skin, he would feel it and it would heal him, even if he were not able to be conscious of it just yet.

What a beautiful thought!

Fifilla: Thank you so much!

I really could feel the helplessness that Qui-Gon and the other Masters experience when they are not able to help Obi-Wan through his withdrawal - great description!

I'm glad that I'm painting a realistic picture for the readers. Thank you so much for your continued support.

dianethx: Thank you, Master! [face_blush] I can't tell you how much I value your insight and suggestions! Thank you for always being there for me!

Layren: Awwww, this chapter was so heartbreaking. I just wanted to make it better for both of them, poor Qui-Gon watching his padawan hurt while being unable to do anything about it, helplessness when your relatives are ill and hurt, is one of the worst feelings in the world. Poor Obi, looking for the drug he's so addicted to, I only hope he doesn't really hurt Qui-Gon during his hallucinations, like trying to kill him thinking he's Letni....poor thing. He needs so much love.

You're so right about that! Obi-Wan will need all the love and support he can get in the near future. Thank you so much for reading!

Nienna_Narmolanya: You had me so tensed up I'm lucky I didn't pull a muscle!

[face_laugh] Please don't hurt yourself!

I think you're going to have to make that chocolate last for a few more chapters. I cleared out the Hershey company's entire stock with that last delivery.

In the words of Obi-Wan Kenobi, "Not good!"

Please post soon! You have me on the edge of my seat! A rather precarious position, let me tell you...

Don't worry...the next post is coming up!

Healer_Leona: Poor Obi-Wan.

I have a feeling I may be saying that alot.

You're probably right! ;)

dimyavie: Great to hear from you again! Hope everything is going well with your classes. I know that you're anxious to be done. Good luck with the last few weeks. Thanks for reading!

Thanks to all those who continue to read this story. It means so much to me. Here is the next post. I hope you enjoy it!

Part 4

What seemed like days were actually only hours that the Jedi master had remained by his padawan?s side. He wrung the excess water out of the damp cloth, gently wiping the boy?s face and neck, as he tried to cool the fever that continued to rage. Since Obi-Wan had lost consciousness, Qui-Gon Jinn had not moved from the edge of the bed as he whispered quiet words of encouragement to his apprentice.

Qui-Gon had declined offers from both Master Nathe and Master Ru?tan to rest. The Jedi knew they meant well, but Obi-Wan needed him. He would not leave the youth to face his demons by himself. Qui-Gon thought back to what had happened right before Obi-Wan had passed out. The master couldn?t help but to be disturbed by his padawan?s fear of what he called the darkness. The Jedi was convinced that the teen had something that absolutely terrified him. He wondered if Obi-Wan would remember any of it when he woke up.

His thoughts turned back to the present as Obi-Wan began to stir. The apprentice slowly opened his eyes as he felt the cloth being lightly pressed against his skin. He weakly smiled at his master?s gentle touch. Qui-Gon returned the young man?s smile, but the lines of fatigue around the master?s eyes cause the padawan to study the Jedi closely.

?You look tired, Master,? Obi-Wan observed. He winced as he swallowed hard, noting that his throat was sore. He welcomed the cup of water that Qui-Gon offered to him. Fighting back the nausea, the youth took a small sip.

?Thank you, Master.?

16. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Oh, my poor boy. :_|

?You have no idea what is on my mind! Do you know what it feels like when everything you do causes you pain? Do you know that I?m so tired of being in pain and feeling this way that I?m willing to take that drug for the rest of my life as long it makes the pain go away?? Obi-Wan closed his eyes as he tried to quench the fire burning within him. He wanted to lash out even more at the Jedi master, but realized that this would not help him. The teen had learned long ago that being disrespectful to your master was an offense that led to severe punishment.

?I just want to stop hurting,? the apprentice whispered. ?Please, make it stop. Just one more time and then I won?t ask for it anymore.?

?No, Obi-Wan,? Qui-Gon firmly answered. He cupped Obi-Wan?s feverish cheeks into his large hand and forced the padawan to look at him. ?That isn?t the way. Now, I?m going to help you through this, just like I promised.?

Obi-Wan pulled back from Qui-Gon as the anger once again returned to the padawan?s eyes. ?I don?t want your help! I just want my medicine! Why won?t you give it to me? What are you trying to do to me??

The horrors of addiction...the horror of the one who has to stand by.

?You seem to be holding up well,? observed the soul healer.

?This isn?t about me; it?s about Obi-Wan.?

?You?re his master, so indirectly it is about you.?

?When will the craving go away?? Qui-Gon asked in an attempt to change the subject.

?It was hard telling him no, wasn?t it? Your first instinct is to take away his pain, but yet you knew that you could not give him what he was asking for. You weren?t expecting him to resent you for that, were you??

The soul healer waited patiently for the Jedi master?s response. For the first time since the beginning of their conversation, Qui-Gon looked at Miranda, his steely gaze meeting her questioning one.

?No, I wasn?t. Are you happy??

?I wasn?t trying to prove a point. I was trying to get you to admit that this is just as hard on you as it is him. I know that you are being strong for your apprentice, but who is going to be strong for you??
    [face_love] I like this healer.

?I?I?don?t know. I don?t want to be here. I hate it here.? Obi-Wan drew his knees up to his chest and began to rock. ?Bad things happen here,? he whispered.

?What bad things?? Qui-Gon asked. He was hopeful that Obi-Wan would continue talking, then perhaps he could begin to piece together some of what the young man had lived through.

?Bad things,? Obi-Wan repeated.

?Can you tell me what kind of bad things?? Miranda asked the question once again, hoping that the teen would respond to her.

Obi-Wan continued to rock back and forth, ignoring the two Jedi masters and their questions. He couldn?t tell anybody about the bad things. A Jedi endures pain and humiliation without complaint. That is what Master Elad had told him and that is what he believed.

?Please just leave me alone,? pleaded Obi-Wan as he wiped away the tears that threatened to fall.

Aw...Jedidas3 make it stop soon. It hurts.

You paint such a believable picture of internal pain - it's wonderful how you bring us into it and hurt almost as bad as the characters.

17. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    What seemed like days were actually only hours that the Jedi master had remained by his padawan's side. He wrung the excess water out of the damp cloth, gently wiping the boy's face and neck, as he tried to cool the fever that continued to rage. Since Obi-Wan had lost consciousness, Qui-Gon Jinn had not moved from the edge of the bed as he whispered quiet words of encouragement to his apprentice.

Qui-Gon had declined offers from both Master Nathe and Master Ru'tan to rest. The Jedi knew they meant well, but Obi-Wan needed him. He would not leave the youth to face his demons by himself. Qui-Gon thought back to what had happened right before Obi-Wan had passed out. The master couldn't help but to be disturbed by his padawan's fear of what he called the darkness. The Jedi was convinced that the teen had something that absolutely terrified him. He wondered if Obi-Wan would remember any of it when he woke up.

His thoughts turned back to the present as Obi-Wan began to stir. The apprentice slowly opened his eyes as he felt the cloth being lightly pressed against his skin. He weakly smiled at his master's gentle touch. Qui-Gon returned the young man's smile, but the lines of fatigue around the master's eyes cause the padawan to study the Jedi closely.

"You look tired, Master" Obi-Wan observed. He winced as he swallowed hard, noting that his throat was sore. He welcomed the cup of water that Qui-Gon offered to him. Fighting back the nausea, the youth took a small sip.

"Thank you, Master."

"You're welcome. How are you feeling?"Ã?Â? The Jedi could tell the young man was hurting as he stared into eyes that betrayed his pain.

"Like I've been trampled by a heard of banthas,"Ã?Â? Obi-Wan replied, snuggling under the covers to ward off the chill that constantly plagued him. The teen moaned as the movement caused pain to ripple through his weakened body.

"I'd forgotten how much this hurts. Master Elad usually didn't let it go this far."Ã?Â? The padawan tried to smile at Qui-Gon once again, but found that he couldn't summon the energy to muster a small one.

This was so touching. I was getting all misty-eyed. *sniff*

Then you give us

-slimy (Plo Koon)... yet satisfying (Yoda!!!):p

And a secret journal! I just hope that Obi-Wan doesn't destroy it!

18. Fifilla

Mar 9, 2006
    Qui-Gon returned the young man?s smile, but the lines of fatigue around the master?s eyes cause the padawan to study the Jedi closely.
    ?You look tired, Master,? Obi-Wan observed.

Obi-Wan noticed his Master's fatigue despite all the pain he is in - very sweet! I think they will be a formidable team once Obi-Wan is healthy!

That was another fantastic chapter =D=
    I don't know if I should pity rather Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan:
    Obi-Wan is in so much pain, you described perfectly his condition, his begging for his medicine, his hallucinations, ... :_| Poor boy!
    The Jedi considered himself to be a man of action, but now he was relegated to being a helpless bystander.
    And Qui-Gon has to sit there and is unable to act - that must be a terrible feeling.

Motioning for the Jedi to kneel, Yoda leaned over and whispered in Plo Koon?s ear. ?The only darkness I sense is in you.?
    Yeah, go for it, Yoda!

19. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    This was wonderful. I loved how you depicted his confusion and withdrawal. Poor kid.

For some reason, this made me really feel his exhaustion.

?You realize who Master Jinn is, don?t you??

?My master,? Obi-Wan replied. ?I?m tired.?

?I know you are, but I think it would help you to talk about some of the things that you?re seeing,? suggested the soul healer.

?I can?t. I can?t tell anyone.? Obi-Wan turned away from Master Ru?tan and lay back down on the bed. ?I don?t know what?s real anymore. I don?t know who?s real anymore. I just want it all to stop.?

:_|

Great job.

20. Master_Noi

Master_Noi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Poor Obi-Wan. :_|:_|:_|

I just want it to stop for him also, but it looks like that is going to take some more time. I don't like whatever it is that dark and shrouded has up his sleeve, and I somehow sense that Obi-Wan is going to become more mentally vulnerable to him. [face_worried]

Now, I am intensely curious about what is in that journal. Obi-Wan is certainly very protective of it. I wonder if this is going to cause problems. I bet if Qui-Gon chose to look and Obi-Wan caught him, it might trigger some very horrible memories.

21. dimyavie

dimyavie Jedi Master star 1

May 3, 2006
    Once again, wonderful post! I'm worried about Obi though. Between the hallucinations and Plo being evil he's in some serious trouble! Don't hurt him too much! ;)

22. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Okay, late I am but at least I'm not a full fic too late like I was on the other one, lol.

The relationship between Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon is sooo touching!! It makes me want to cry when Obi-Wan gets lost in his mind and doesn't recognize the help from Qui-Gon that is being offered. :_|

By the way, I am a social worker who deals in counseling, so if perhaps you ever have a question about something, feel free to ask. :}

More! lol

23. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    Oh, I didn't even get to reply to the last chapter before there's a new one!!! :D
    Thanks!

Oh, where to start??!
    How about: :_| =D= :_| :D

Loved them both. Poor, poor Obi-Wan - and poor Qui-Gon too!
    I really love your writing - you capture them all so well!

Hmm, Obi-Wan, I think you need to let your dear Master read that journal of yours... [face_worried][face_not_talking]

Oh and [face_praying] that Qui-Gon finds out about that 'darkness' in time!!

24. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

This chapter is amazing, and Qui-Gon is trying to be so calm.
    I am so glad the Council did not believe Plo Koon.

They still have a long way to go especially with Obi-Wan in his current state. Dont let Obi-Wan loose the journal.

Read it Qui-Gon! it is for the sanity of your apprentice.

Read it.[face_worried]

Wonderful chapy=D=

25. Nienna_Narmolanya

Jul 5, 2005
    ?I wasn?t trying to prove a point. I was trying to get you to admit that this is just as hard on you as it is him. I know that you are being strong for your apprentice, but who is going to be strong for you??

I love this part. Leave it to Miranda to get right to the point. :p She's really growing on me. And here's a extra huggle for Qui. [:D] He needs it.

Nasty, evil Plo Koon! How dare he try to discredit Obi! :mad: Yay for the ever-wise Master Yoda being able to see through his deception, but when the other knights come forward with the same story, it's going to be much harder to to ignore their testimony. [face_worried] I wonder what Obi-Wan wrote in that journal. Something tells me its the key to everything and only when he consents to share it with Qui-Gon will his name be cleared.

That was a wonderful chapter, as always, jedidas! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.