Before The Best of Intentions (Obi-Qui, AU) Author note 8/7! Thank you!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedidas3, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. p_stotts Force Ghost

star 4
    Just finished catching up on this wonderful tale. Wow! You certainly are a talented writer, jedidas3. If you have a pm list, please put me on it.
  2. jedidas3 Jedi Master

star 3
    Gkilkenny: Thank you so much for your kind words and support! [:D]

dianethx: Master, words can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate all you've done for me and all the help you've given me on this story as well as my other ones. I'm so blessed to have you as a Master! [:D]

Tatooine_Ghost: Thank you and consider yourself added!

p_stotts: Thank you so much for your kind words. [:D] Consider yourself added to the PM list and thanks for asking!
  3. jedidas3 Jedi Master

star 3
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the noms for this story and for "The Truth Shall Set You Free. I'm honored that someone thinks enough of these stories to nominate them. Your support and encouragement means so much. I can't even begin to thank you all for your kindness and for your friendship. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart![:D]
  4. charie Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have finally caught up on this story! It was brilliant! Thanks for writing. I truly appreciate being able to read these great stories.=D=
  5. jedidas3 Jedi Master

star 3
    charie: Thank you so much![:D]

Thank you to those who nominated and voted for this story. I really appreciate your kindness and support that you've given me. I'm so grateful to have such faithful readers! Thank you again.[:D]
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.