main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Best of Intentions (Obi-Qui, AU) Author note 8/7! Thank you!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jedidas3, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
  2. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Siri watched the two masters as they left the room. As soon as the doors closed, she slowly made her way to Obi-Wan?s side. Making sure that he was asleep, she carefully reached for the journal. Siri quickly jerked her hands back when she saw Obi-Wan staring at her with questioning eyes.

?What are you doing?? Obi-Wan?s voice was hoarse, but it did not mask the teen?s cultured tone.

Grab your journal and hang on for dear life, Obi. [face_plain]

Siri sat down in the chair beside the bed and stared at the young man in the bed. A myriad of thoughts ran through the young girl?s mind. Forcing herself to find her center, Siri closed her eyes in an effort to organize her ideas into words. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and met Obi-Wan?s piercing gaze. ?We need to talk??

I hope he doesn't believe the lies that Bruck told Siri, that is, if she tells him. In any case, they won't get the journal will they? [face_worried]

3. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Excellent=D=

My anger at Bruck, reminds me, you wrote this chapter very well. I am seething that Siri could believe Bruck, although perhaps I am jumping the gun. Siri is not that stupid (hopefully)[face_worried]

I don't think their talk will help Obi.[face_not_talking]

I am panicking,[face_worried] your story is so intense, I look forward to seeing your name in my PM box, and cannot wait a moment to read the next chapter.8-}

4. Fifilla

Fifilla Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2006
    The Jedi closed the journal and quietly sat as he watched Obi-Wan sleep. Qui-Gon could see the lines of worry and fatigue that had formed around the youth?s eyes and across his forehead. Leaning forward, the master reached out and gently caressed the boy?s face with his calloused fingers.

?You?re far too young to look so old,? he whispered.

[face_love] That was so lovely! =D=

?What are you doing?? Obi-Wan?s voice was hoarse, but it did not mask the teen?s cultured tone.

Siri sat down in the chair beside the bed and stared at the young man in the bed. A myriad of thoughts ran through the young girl?s mind. Forcing herself to find her center, Siri closed her eyes in an effort to organize her ideas into words. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and met Obi-Wan?s piercing gaze. ?We need to talk??

Siri is a clever girl, isn't she?
    She WILL do the right thing! *waves hand and do Jedi mind trick on author*

5. JazzFox

JazzFox Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2006
    Well done! That smooth talking Bruck Chun really did a number there on Siri. I'm impressed with how well you wrote that scene, I find manipulative talking difficult to write... and difficult to get the other character to plausibly buy into. You did a great job!

Keep reading Qui-gon! It's sad, but read it anyway! *sigh* I hope Siri tells Obi-wan her conversation with Bruck... this is the perfect time for her to employ her habit of being blunt and brutally honest. And Obi-wan; man, for an Jedi that can't use the Force, he has an uncanny ability to catch people red-handed! I guess the Force kind of whispers to him anyway, either that or he's just super cool. Probably both. :D

6. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Wonderful, jedidas! =D= There was so much juicy material in this chapter. I loved it all. :D

Tomorrow I have to leave on a mission. I don?t want to go. I can?t do this. I can?t think. I don?t want to go. The Force hates me?it no longer hears me.

Something is wrong with me. My master says that I?m not worthy to be a Jedi. He?s right. I just wish I could think. My head hurts so bad. Master Elad was trying to get rid of my dark thoughts. It didn?t work. I?m so tired.

I love how you wrote the journal entries. Very realistic, especially this one. The clipped sentences give us a peak at Obi-Wan's inner turmoil. I keep a journal and when I go back and reread previous entries, I notice that when I'm upset my sentences are shorter and my thoughts less coherent - just like this. ;)

Bruck stoops to new lows! [face_shame_on_you] He is quite the manipulator. The way Plo Koon appeared out of nowhere was very disconcerting and I loved what he said about 'that's why I'm the master and you're the apprentice.' (Sorry if I misquoted!) Very creepy.

I feel so bad for Siri! She thinks she's helping Obi-Wan when really she's playing right into the dark man's hands. The ending scene was great when Obi-Wan found her trying to take the journal. Hopefully she tells him everything so the truth about Bruck's lie comes out in the open! And so Obi-Wan finally realizes her feelings toward him. :)

I guess I got a little...verbose with my reply. [face_blush] There were just so many nice things in this chapter I had to comment on. Great work! Keep it up! =D=

7. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    No doubt the journal should how things had changed for the poor young man. :(

?I know you didn?t. That?s why I?m a master and you?re just an apprentice. So, why don?t you tell me about your conversation with Padawan Tachi.? Plo Koon motioned for Bruck to join him as they slowly walked down the corridor.

He'll probably think it's wonderful plan. [face_frustrated]

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and met Obi-Wan?s piercing gaze. ?We need to talk??

Oh Siri, you don't know the half of it. :(

8. Bastet

Bastet Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 1999
    Hey, jedidas, thanks so much for the PM's, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while! Curse my very limited internet time! :_|

Anyway, I've read the story up to chapter 7, and I'm loving it so far!

Poor Obi-Wan! :( I'm so glad Qui is there for him, he's such a great Master. [face_love]

I'm looking forward to cathing up with the rest of this later, I just wanted you to know I was still here and loving this story! [face_love] :D

9. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Oh, man, that journal is a heartbreaker. If I were Qui-Gon, I'd about want to exhume Elad just so I could wring his neck. Oh, wait a minute, he got cremated, so I guess no posthumous necktie party...... neway, good thing I'm not Qui-Gon... :p

Leaving Siri alone with Obi....dontcha just hate it when circumstances conspire in favor of the bad guys... Lucky our boy has hair-trigger nerves. I guess Elad's abusive "training" was good for something!

JazzFox: Thanks for your comments re my comments! Yes, I do love Merchant of Venice... and I'm a born quibbler.8-}

JediKaren: Awesome song post!! very appropriate!

Great post, as always jedidas. You keep us all in suspenders!

10. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    dianethx: Loved it. I loved the entries in the journal and how you made it seem that Obi was hopeful at first but with insecurities and how it went downhill from there.
    Bruck is really good at twisting the truth and Siri fell for it. Oh, dear.

Thank you, Master.[face_blush] Don't worry, Siri comes around!

Thank you again for all your support and encouragement! [:D]

Valairy_Scot: Poor Obi. No young one should be belittled and made to feel incompetent as Obi was for so long.

You are so right about that. He will have a difficult time overcoming this.

I have to wonder, too, if Obi-Wan was forced to do something horrific - referencing back to a few chapters about the "blood on his hands." I have to wonder if he was referring to more than killing Elad , plus the reference to "humiliation."

I have little doubt that Obi-Wan did something "very bad" in his own mind - and have no doubt that whatever he did he was coerced into.

It does make you wonder, doesn't it?;) As always, thank you so much for reading. I can't tell you how much it means![:D]

Tatooine_Ghost: Thank you!:)

bek: I hope he doesn't believe the lies that Bruck told Siri, that is, if she tells him. In any case, they won't get the journal will they?

Siri and Obi are going to have a nice, long talk. As for the bad guys not getting the journal, you'll have to wait and see![face_devil]

Thanks so much for reading...now get back to work and update "Not Myself!" I'm waiting!

Gkilkenny: I am panicking, your story is so intense, I look forward to seeing your name in my PM box, and cannot wait a moment to read the next chapter.

What a nice thing to say! [face_blush] Well, the next post is on its way.

Fifilla: She WILL do the right thing! *waves hand and do Jedi mind trick on author*

You will have to read the next post and see if your mind trick worked!;)

JazzFox: Well done! That smooth talking Bruck Chun really did a number there on Siri. I'm impressed with how well you wrote that scene, I find manipulative talking difficult to write... and difficult to get the other character to plausibly buy into. You did a great job!

Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed it!:D

Nienna_Narmolanya: I love how you wrote the journal entries. Very realistic, especially this one. The clipped sentences give us a peak at Obi-Wan's inner turmoil. I keep a journal and when I go back and reread previous entries, I notice that when I'm upset my sentences are shorter and my thoughts less coherent - just like this.

I'm glad that it was so realistic.

Bruck stoops to new lows! He is quite the manipulator. The way Plo Koon appeared out of nowhere was very disconcerting and I loved what he said about 'that's why I'm the master and you're the apprentice.' (Sorry if I misquoted!) Very creepy.

They do deserve each other, don't they?

I feel so bad for Siri! She thinks she's helping Obi-Wan when really she's playing right into the dark man's hands. The ending scene was great when Obi-Wan found her trying to take the journal. Hopefully she tells him everything so the truth about Bruck's lie comes out in the open! And so Obi-Wan finally realizes her feelings toward him.

You better get to the next post immediately! I think you'll be happy.

I guess I got a little...verbose with my reply. There were just so many nice things in this chapter I had to comment on. Great work! Keep it up!

No problem! I love reading your comments! Thank you so much for your kind words![face_blush]

Healer_Leona: Don't worry...Siri and Obi will have a nice, long talk. Lots will be said!

Bastet: Hey, jedidas, thanks so much for the PM's, I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while! Curse my very limited internet time!

Don't worry about it, I completely understand. Glad you checked in...it's great to hear from y

11. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    ?You actually believed Bruck Chun?? Obi-Wan asked incredulously. He buried his head in the palms of his hands as his body began to shake. He felt Siri?s gentle touch on his shoulder as she worriedly called out his name.

?Obi-Wan? Obi-Wan, are you all right?? She wished that Obi-Wan would look at her so she could explain why she had taken Bruck?s information seriously. Siri finally pulled Obi-Wan?s hands away from his face to discover that her friend was laughing.

?I thought you were crying,? she stated. ?What?s so funny?? Siri watched as Obi-Wan fought to catch his breath between bouts of laughter.

?I can?t?I can?t believe?I can?t believe that you would listen to Bruck,? he finally blurted out. ?You know how much he hates me.? Obi-Wan wiped the tears from his eyes as Siri stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

?He said that he realized that he was simply jealous of you and wanted to be your friend. He knew you wouldn?t listen to him so he came to me. He thought that if he told you this that?? Siri abruptly stopped and glared defiantly at Obi-Wan. ?I am so stupid.?

?I wouldn?t go that far,? Obi-Wan grinned at Siri, who was determined to not return the smile. She could not believe that she had allowed herself to be manipulated by Bruck Chun. She wanted to be angry, but the sound of Obi-Wan?s laughter temporarily quenched that feeling as she began to try and hide the chuckle that threatened to escape. Neither apprentice noticed the door opening as Qui-Gon and Master Ru?tan rushed in.

?What?s going??? Qui-Gon couldn?t finish his thought as the most beautiful sound that he ever heard filled the room. He had never heard Obi-Wan laugh and it was truly exhilarating. The two masters watched in amusement as the padawans attempted to find their centers, but truthfully, Qui-Gon could have listened to the sound of his padawan laughing for the rest of the day.

As Obi-Wan and Siri ceased their guffaws, Qui-Gon smiled at the two apprentices. ?Padawan, I must say that was one of the most wondrous things that I?ve ever seen.?

?What do you mean, Master?? Obi-Wan asked.

?The sight of you laughing,? Qui-Gon replied. ?I thought that it would be a long time before I was graced with that gift. Would you care to share with me what you found to be so humorous??

Aw, so heart-warming and delightful.

?No, that journal contains nothing but pain. You were always the one good thing in my life.? Obi-Wan placed his hand on his chest and patted it lightly. ?I kept you in here in my heart.?

Obi-Wan?s words had deeply touched the young girl. It was a few moments before she could find her voice in order to ask him a question that had plagued her ever since that fateful day. ?Why did you send me away?? Siri wasn?t sure that she wanted to hear the answer to her question, but she also realized that she had to know.
    [face_love]

Oh, that was so sweet - I love those two talking!

12. Qui-Gina-Jinn

Qui-Gina-Jinn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 2, 2003
    Wait - I never replied to the last chapter?? [face_blush]
    So sorry about that!

Loved it - am glad that Obi-Wan made Siri see Bruck Chun for what he is!
    And that Obi-Wan is beginning to trust.

Good thing Qui-Gon got the journal - somehow I think Mr. Shadowy-guy is going to have problems getting it from him...

And Obi-Wan is laughing - even though it's not really that funny... Glad Qui-Gon heard it :)
    If he only knew what brought Siri there in the first place...

13. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    That was lovely. I loved that Qui-Gon trusted Obi enough to let him decide about the journal. I just hope that Qui does read it so that he will know how much Obi-Wan has had to go through.

He had rekindled his friendship with Siri and had exhibited trust in his master by allowing Qui-Gon to continue reading the journal. The teen had to admit that he was feeling better physically and all the aches and pains that had been an integral part of his life for the last few days were beginning to dull.

Obi-Wan began to wonder if perhaps his life was going to actually get better. Maybe Qui-Gon had been right and their journey as master and apprentice would be one filled with promise. Did he dare to hope? Did he dare to dream of the possibilities? The padawan closed his eyes and lay there, thinking about the future and how it no longer seemed out of his reach.

This sounds too positive. I bet there are storm clouds on the horizon.

Great job.

14. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Yahoo is Bruck going to get a whipping nowo_O
    I would love to be in the room when Siri confronts Bruck.

I love the laughter and Obi-Wans reaction to Siri's confession

"Uh.. Bruck told me"[face_laugh]
    She's gonna be mad:mad:

Excellent post as usual=D=

15. Fifilla

Fifilla Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2006
    Obi-Wan is finally better! [face_dancing] :D
    I would love to see Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon meditate together; I hope Obi-Wan will find the strength to do it.

Very nice chapter, I liked it very much! =D=

16. JazzFox

Oct 26, 2006
    Does this encounter with Siri mean that we get to see some more cute friendship scenes between Obi-wan and all his friends in the story? I hope so! I'm so glad that he's getting better, this update was lovely and heart-warming. Thanks for the great update, and the pm's too! :D

17. XANl

XANl Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2006
    ?No, that journal contains nothing but pain. You were always the one good thing in my life.? Obi-Wan placed his hand on his chest and patted it lightly. ?I kept you in here in my heart.?

that is so sweet. at least obi wan had something good to think about sometimes. I hope siri does not cause problems when she runs into bruck again.

great up date!

18. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    whoot! good chapter!

19. bek

bek Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Obi-Wan was surprised when Qui-Gon placed the book back in his hands. ?If reading your journal causes this much self-doubt and worry to consume you, I will not read it,? the Jedi stated. ?You may do with it as you wish.?

?What? You don?t want to read it?? Obi-Wan stared at his master in disbelief.

?I do, but only because it will help me understand what you?ve been through. However, I am not prepared to place you in a position where your emotions could perhaps affect your recovery.? Qui-Gon could feel Obi-Wan?s uncertainty and confusion swirl about him. His padawan had a definite need to release his pent-up emotions and insecurities. The Jedi master placed a hand on Obi-Wan?s arm.

?Obi-Wan, have you tried to release these feelings to the Force?? Qui-Gon inquired.

?No,? the youth admitted. ?The Force has not been with me for a long time, Master Jinn.?

?Obi-Wan, do you trust me to guide you through a simple meditation exercise? You need to see that the Force is your ally, not something to be feared.? The Jedi master could see Obi-Wan?s jaw tightly clench as the teen contemplated his request.

?Will it hurt?? Obi-Wan innocently asked. The teen did not understand his reluctancy to accept Qui-Gon's offer. A few moments earlier, he wanted to call upon the Force to help him sort out his feelings.

?It shouldn?t, especially with the drug out of your system. Shall we try??

?I don?t know?can I think about it?? The youth breathed an inaudible sigh of relief as Qui-Gon smiled and nodded.

?Of course, Obi-Wan. Take all the time you need.

Wonderful update! :D Qui-Gon is working hard to earn his padawan's trust, and I think Obi-Wan is working equally hard to learn to give it. I hope they meditate together, it may help them both. :)

And the Siriwan mush was absolutely perfect! [face_love] I can hardly wait to read their 'long conversation', as Siri put it.

20. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Aww. [face_love] I loved this chapter, especially the ending bit. Hope, the world's best medicine. :)

They had managed to keep their relationship a secret from everyone, until the time that Master Elad had managed to completely destroy Obi-Wan?s shields. The master had forced his padawan to end any contact with Siri. Elad had sworn that the girl would be the one to pay the consequences if Obi-Wan didn?t obey him. So, Padawan Kenobi had broken Siri Tachi?s heart.

:( I loved how you wrote Obi and Siri in this chapter. I'm not much of a Siri-Wan 'shipper myself, but you've really handled their emotions well and I want to see their relationship restored. It's terrible that Master Elad could tear apart such a beautiful thing. How can a person be so cruel?

Great work here! =D= It's wonderful to see Obi-Wan on the road to healing. Now if Siri will just give Bruck what he deserves, I'll be happy. :p

21. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    oh, wow. that was wonderful. loved it. can not wait for the next chpater.

22. Magier

Magier Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2007
    I am glad that the journal is in safe keeping. I'll bet Siri has a word or two for Bruck, and so glad Obi-Wan and Siri have rekindled their friendship. I am sure it was great for Qui-Gon to hear Obi-Wan laugh.

23. jedidas3

Apr 25, 2007
    I'm reworking a section of the next post, but it should be up later today. I thought I'd go ahead and do some replies. As always, thanks so much for your continued support and encouragement.

Valairy_Scot: Thank you so much for reading. I was pleased with the Obi and Siri scene. As you know, I like them together. (Hint, hint);)

Qui-Gina-Jinn: Wait - I never replied to the last chapter?? So sorry about that!

No problem...I do things like that all the time![face_peace]

Glad you're enjoying the story!

dianethx: This sounds too positive. I bet there are storm clouds on the horizon.

You know me too well, Master!:D Thank you so much for all your help and support! I couldn't do this without you!

Gkilkenny: Yahoo is Bruck going to get a whipping now
    I would love to be in the room when Siri confronts Bruck.

You'll get a front row seat in the next post! Thanks for reading--I reallly appreciate it![:D]

Fifilla: I would love to see Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon meditate together; I hope Obi-Wan will find the strength to do it.

You may get that chance, just not in the next post! Thank you for reading. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

JazzFox: Does this encounter with Siri mean that we get to see some more cute friendship scenes between Obi-wan and all his friends in the story? I hope so! I'm so glad that he's getting better, this update was lovely and heart-warming. Thanks for the great update, and the pm's too!

Yes, there will be several more opportunities for friendship scenes. Obi will definitely need his friends. Your welcome for the PM's as well--I'm always honored when someone asks to be added to the list.

XANI: I hope siri does not cause problems when she runs into bruck again.

The next post will tell.;) Thanks so much for reading. I'm glad your enjoying it!

JediKaren: Thank you so much![face_blush]

bek: Wonderful update! Qui-Gon is working hard to earn his padawan's trust, and I think Obi-Wan is working equally hard to learn to give it. I hope they meditate together, it may help them both.

Thank you. :) Trust is something that they will have to constantly work at in the near future. They will get to meditate together, but not in this post.

And the Siriwan mush was absolutely perfect! I can hardly wait to read their 'long conversation', as Siri put it.

Thanks again! I like Siriwan mush![face_love]

By the way, wonderful updates on "Not Myself". So, when's the next post?

Nienna_Narmolanya: I loved how you wrote Obi and Siri in this chapter. I'm not much of a Siri-Wan 'shipper myself, but you've really handled their emotions well and I want to see their relationship restored. It's terrible that Master Elad could tear apart such a beautiful thing. How can a person be so cruel?

Unfortunately, you will discover that Elad's cruelty goes much deeper.

Great work here! It's wonderful to see Obi-Wan on the road to healing. Now if Siri will just give Bruck what he deserves, I'll be happy.

You should like the next post then! ;) Thanks so much for reading!

Tatooine_Ghost: Thank you! The next post should be up soon!

Magier: I am glad that the journal is in safe keeping.
    For now...[face_devil]

I'll bet Siri has a word or two for Bruck, and so glad Obi-Wan and Siri have rekindled their friendship.

Siri will have more than a word or two! Thanks for reading. I can't tell you how much it means.

24. jedidas3

Apr 25, 2007
    Part 13

Master Plo Koon entered his private chambers, closely followed by Padawan Bruck Chun. He had overheard the teen attempt to coerce Padawan Siri Tachi into taking a journal that belonged to Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Jedi master had masked his presence until he had been able to take the manipulative youth aside.

Taking a seat, the former Council member motioned for the apprentice to sit across from him. Plo Koon took a moment to analyze the young man before him. He knew that Bruck Chun was ambitious and that nothing or nobody would stop him from getting what he desired. It was clear that the apprentice was not trustworthy, a trait unbecoming a Jedi padawan?or a Jedi master.

?Forgive my manners, Padawan,? Plo Koon began. ?Can I offer you some refreshment??

?No thank you, Master Plo Koon. I really can?t stay long. Master Ki-Adi will be looking for me.?

?Yes, of course. I wouldn?t want you to be in trouble with Master Mundi. So, why don?t you tell me why you want Padawan Tachi to get possession of Obi-Wan Kenobi?s journal? I have to admit that I don?t believe that you have your rival?s best interests in mind.?

The Jedi master saw an evil smile form on the padawan?s lips. ?You?re right, Master Plo Koon. I believe that Kenobi is a nuisance and an embarrassment to the Order and that he should be dismissed. That journal will help me do just that.?

?How did you find out about the journal?? Plo Koon knew there was much more to this story that Bruck wanted him to believe. The master was aware that, for as conniving as the young man was, he would not have known about the diary.

?I uh?I?someone told me,? Bruck evasively answered the master.

?That?s not the answer I?m looking for, Padawan Chun. Now, if you don?t want your little secret to find its way to your Master, I suggest you try telling me the truth,? the Jedi warned.

Master Plo Koon had been able to sense his attempts at deception. Knowing this, Bruck quickly decided that he would tell the Jedi about the events leading up to the meeting with Siri. He began to tell the master of how a mysterious visitor told him about a journal that Obi-Wan had kept. The dark one had wanted this journal for personal reasons and had promised Bruck that he would become the best padawan that the Order had ever produced.

The young man then started to boast of his idea to get Siri Tachi to take the journal, but he was abruptly interrupted by the Jedi master.

?So, you think that Padawan Tachi will get the journal for you and then you?ll simply turn it over to this creature of the dark??

?Yes, after I?m done with it,? Bruck stated.

?And what are your plans, Padawan Chun?? the Jedi inquired, perceiving the dark thoughts of the youth.

?I intend to make sure that whatever is in that journal is bad enough to show the Council the error of their ways in letting the likes of Kenobi stay in the Order.?

?Have you thought of a contingency plan, just in case Padawan Tachi fails??

?I won?t need one.? Bruck?s confident manner was beginning to irritate the Jedi master.

?I see.? Plo Koon leaned forward and stared at the teen. ?If you?re not careful, Padawan Chun, your arrogance will ultimately be your undoing. Padawan Tachi is too intelligent to believe your story. Once she has time to consider your words, you will lose your pawn. I suggest that you have another plan ready to implement.?

?I?m sure my plan will work,? the apprentice reiterated. ?The next time I see Siri, she will have the journal.?

Bruck?s eyes followed the Jedi master as he stood up and walked towards the door. ?You are a brash, foolish young man,? Plo Koon stated. ?I can see that you will have to learn things for yourself, so I will not detain you. However, if you find you need assistance, please feel free to call on me.?

The Jedi patiently waited for Bruck joined to join him at the door. The youth was visibly irritated at the Jedi and was not concerned that his tone would border on insubordination. ?I won?t need your help, Master Plo

25. JazzFox

Oct 26, 2006
    Sweet post! Obi-wan has been through some awful experiences, the poor kid. Thank goodness he let Qui-gon read it though.

Go Siri!=D= That was nice! I loved the fight scene. Serves Bruck right, I'd love to see more of him getting pummeled, even if that sentiment is a little sithly... [face_devil] jk

loved this post Jedidas -- MTFBWY as you write the rest of 'em!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.