main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The best Star Wars Lego set you own in your collection?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by DJT, Oct 3, 2017.

1. DJT

DJT Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 2, 2017
    Me? Right now it is the Tie Silencer from The Last Jedi. It looks sleek, fast, and dangerous.

Benster7703 and Master_Rebado like this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Not really into Lego but I do have a Boba Fett Lego keychain and Darth Vader Lego clock.

DJT likes this.
  3. DJT

DJT Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 2, 2017
    I will admit that as much as I love Lego, they can be expensive.

Benster7703 likes this.
  4. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
  5. jarjarbinksthegungan

jarjarbinksthegungan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2017
    My favorite Star Wars Lego set I own is my Duel on Naboo set. I love that it came with Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Darth Maul.

Jedi Bluth and DJT like this.
  6. Benster7703

Benster7703 Jedi Knight

Jan 8, 2018
    I got that one this Christmas

DJT likes this.
  7. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I haven't bought much lego stuff in a long time. I did buy a Lego set that came with a Jango Fett though. I liked that one. The mini figure was awesome!

I'm really looking forward to the Solo Legos. Those look great!

8. Scavenger Rey

Scavenger Rey Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2018
    I've only got five sets so far, but it's close even amongst those! I think my 2015 Falcon just pulls ahead, but the BB-8 I just got for Christmas comes close too - I was a bit wary about it translating well enough into Lego, but it really is satisfyingly round to look at in real life and feels like quite a unique build process compared to my other sets. Still, the vehicles always seem the coolest to me as a rule.

9. Grand_Duchess_Olga

Grand_Duchess_Olga Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    I liked my Kylo Ren's command shuttle from The Force Awakens until it fell off it's shelf and is in 3 big pieces. After that is my Ahch-To training set. I end up buying a second one because it was 40% off. There is a new store chain called Dirt Cheap here in Houston (there are other stores in some Southern states) that sell a lot of stuff 40-80% off and I find a lot of year old Lego sets (Harry Potter, Ninjago and a lot of Lego Movie 2, besides others). I found Star Wars Lego from 2019 for 40-50% off. still spend over $150 each time I go there. Also, if you go late in the day the Lego sets are usually open and missing a few pieces to the whole box.

10. TsmHedorah

TsmHedorah Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 7, 2022
    I would have to say the Duel on Naboo set released sometime between 2016 to 2017. Great little set, but it also goes from quite a lot these days so I'm glad I got my hands on it before it got too expensive.

11. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    [​IMG]

So glad I still have this one. My favorite scene in the movies. I have several that are much bigger and more detailed, but I feel like the designers nailed the key aspects of this scene better than they have in any other set.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2023
    Happy Sando likes this.
  12. Happy Sando

Happy Sando Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2023
    @Darkslayer Am ever-so-slightly jealous of you right now! Great choice!

Darkslayer likes this.
  13. Jedi Master 75

Jedi Master 75 Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2023
    My Star Wars Lego sets are the following.

Darth Vader helmet, Stormtrooper helmet, Scout Trooper helmet, Tie Fighter Pilot helmet, Luke Skywalker's Landspeeder, and A-Wing Starfighter.