main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The betrayal-a mustafar viginette from a POV you wouldn't expect

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by anivader_lover_2006, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anivader_lover_2006

anivader_lover_2006 Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2006
    Title: The betrayal
    Author(s): anivader_lover_2006
    Timeframe: The Saga. ROTS
    Characters: Anakin and Obiwan
    Genre: Angst, reflection,viginette
    Keywords: Anakin, Obi-wan -Mustafar Duel. The Immolation sceen
    Summary: A Mustafar vigginette. A character reflects on the betrayal-but from a different POV

I should have known what was wrong with him.
    I had known him from when he was a boy, I didn?t think he would really betray me.
    We had both been loyal supporters of the then Republic and their supporters(palp and padme)
    The trials we had been through, the battles we had fought be side, never leaving each other behind-and for force sake, the truts we?d had-I?d always thought we?d die by each others side. But not like this.
    As my heart turns to ashes, one thing is emblazoned in my mind forever-he betrayed me. And I find myself wondering at how our friendship had turned how he ?how he had tunrde it. But not the one who stands before me now. The other master. The master.

The sun that had been shining so brightly finally
    explodes like the supernova I am
    and I find the words erupting at him in anger

"I HATE YOU!"
    I?d hoped he would realise I meant I hated the darkness in me that separates me from him, but he did not.
    And as he walks away, I realise I have lost my last hope. My best friend. All because of me. And even as I burst into flame-I cannot find myself to hate him, my brother, in all but blood.

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Very interesting story. At first I thought it was from Obi-Wan's POV..........
    But like this very much. =D= Nice interpretation of Anakin's I HATE YOU.

3. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    Not to dampen things, but I think this fic belongs in The Saga board, not Beyond the Saga. ;)

4. Kissa

Kissa Jedi Master star 3

Jan 30, 2006
    Even if it does belong on a different board, it was still really interresting. I would have never expected this particular POV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.