main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The "BIG BAD RANT" Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    [face_laugh] Thats okay Kaiser. You'll be cryin "Help me Eddie-Wan, your my last hope!!!" when that Navy barber is puttin the shears to that mop of yours. [face_flag]

2. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    lodreh,
    im sory to hear that my lack of punctuation makes you mad
    i mean this isnt an honors english paper, its a freakin message on a thread
    im trying to type it without taking all day, because i have things i need to do
    i am amused by the fact that you are actualy angered by ANYTHING i say, you should try to learn to take things with a grain of salt
    if it will make you feel better,
    im sorry :)

3. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Sol your lack of punctuation makes it difficult to read what you type... that in itself doesn't make me 'mad' just annoys me. I know this is not Honours English yet I know how to use the shift key and hit a period every now and again. If it would take you all day to type a paragraph with correct punctuation and spelling then that 6 Int is really deserving.

Anyway let's cut to the heart of the matter. I know you are sorry and I do not want an apology from you. I want you to either take the time to express yourself with complete sentences and full thought or do not post. I give everyone a chance but without even meeting you in person you have managed to be labeled as a complete dumbass.

Everything I put on this board I will stand by and tell you the same in person. That brutal honesty is what you can always expect from me. I listen to what people say... since you can not dictate tone on this board you should try to make yourself as clear as possible.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

4. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    This is funny...
    ME: I'm a Hispanic Gangster going into the Military, and I date girls under the age of 18-shoot me.

Lodreh: Your synnical behavior can be taken as a message that you simply despise any and everything you deem less than yourself, in your case, everything just sucks, don't it??
    Since you made me laugh I will not rip on you as of now... I especially liked how I deem everyone beneath me part... though this is how I see myself....

Lodreh: Infectious cynical psychopath that causes everyone to question his motives and sanity... at the same time question their own.

I like to think there is a method to my madness.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

5. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    It would seem as though your the only one who posts on this thread with bad intentions. This is mearly an observance, mind you.

I used correct punctuation just for you Lodreh. :)

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    And look it didn't take you all day... you are moving up Sol... good job. :)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

7. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    Wow, that was fast.

8. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I like to keep people on their toes ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Sol said- "It would seem as though your the only one who posts on this thread with bad intentions."

Thats why its called a Rant thread. People tend to not be happy when they feel like ranting. Besides, it seems to me that Lodreh is mearly explaining some of the less then flattering comments you have received, Sol. We're all a bunch of pretty good guys, well except for maybe Kaiser :D , but the debates can get pretty intense at times.

10. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    Hey, what was that??
    **Lifts his head up out of the back of an El Camino**

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Just seeing if you were paying attention o' soon -to be-balder-then me one. :D

12. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    No hable, Kaiser... No habla.

Tu es madicon! THATS for the wrinkles comment, you bastich! :D

And you are just jealous about my name, Ray. Admit it!

By the way, why arent YOU the one buying the booze for everyone Saturday night. I know you are filthy rich, what from those commercials you used to make all the time. At least, I am pretty sure it was you. Didnt you go around saying, "Yo quiero Taco Bell" all the time? :D :D :D

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey, Kaiser, like my newest sig????? [face_laugh]

14. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Dude, I'm so gonna swipe your nose off at the party. With the white make up and all, you'll make a good Michael Jackson, Riff.

15. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    That's real cute, Riff.... :mad:

16. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    First off, I don't even know what the Hell you said...in the Spanish. Secondly, I DID ask, plain as day, on these very boards, that if anybody needed some liquor, I would be more than happy to pick it up for them.

Man, you're gettin' so senile.

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Whose Riff?

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I mean.... uh.... Hahahaha! Gotcha?!

:D BRING LIQUOR! Ok? The more alkie-haul, the better, wouldnt you say?

Oh, and um... by the way..... um..... I wouldnt recommend swiping at my nose. ;) Just for future reference. :D I might have to put snipe you just like I do ingame, eh? Muwahahahaha!

19. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    E-x-a-c-t-l-y.

20. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Pssht, whatever, Mr. Wilson. I'm much more agile than you, and I'll be carrying swords; I don't think you'll be wantin' any of me.

I might wreck that new hip you just bought.

21. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Liquor? Hell I hardly know her! Sorry couldn't resist.

BTW, Kiaser, if you really want to make Fett happy, bring him a bottle of Cabo Tequila.

No, that wasn't a Mexican slam.

Yes, I'm serious.

22. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Everywhere I go there are Bush suporters!
    But I guess it all goes back to the time Lodreh said the world is filled with idiots.

23. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
  24. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Aye, and guess what... you are the biggest one I know, Roger. I would debate the pros and cons of each candidate but frankly it is a mute point. I feel as though you lack the mental capacity to comprehend much less think for yourself. So be a good little lemming and do what you are told. Besides someone who hates this country shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

25. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    Lodreh,
    Instead of justifying why you support Bush, which I am sceptic if you even know, you choose to be a jerk about it. I chose to rant about my frustrations with the common populous (which is what I thought the purpose of this thread). You chose to respond in a way that just makes me think less of you. I knew you would (your quite reliable when it comes to that). You will probably respond to this with some other equaly pathetic post in which you will try to insult my intelligence to further your false justifications. Go ahead. I'll still be the same person and so will you. Your views and oppinions will still seem unimportant to me because you dont explain them in a way that will not evoke anger. If your goal is to make me angry, you might as well give up because you are just making yourself a lesser person in my eyes. Perhaps you could care less, in fact I'm quite sure you dont, so just get your little "last word" and we will leave it at that. Im tired of arguing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.