main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Big Book of Your Favorite Fanfic Lines!!! {{Reposted and Completed! YEAH!}}

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by SiriGallia, Aug 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    A while back I started up a "Your Favorite Fanfic Lines" Thread, with the promise that I would at some point repost it. Well after much trial, error and getting my colors of the rainbow mixed up ;) Here it is! Some of you may notice that ones you submitted are missing. If so I'm sorry, I tried hard to get them all but I'm afraid a good many may have been neglected.

I would like to thank all the following people for submitting all these great lines! Thank you soooo much for your time! :)

Special Thanks to:

Jemmiah
    Maru-Ba
    Amidolee
    Jane Jinn
    The Rover
    _Derisa_Ollamhin_
    Jedi Jae
    Sticks
    Jedi Susie
    Lilth Demodae
    Vexx
    Starr"865"
    Oakssteve
    ThatJediGirl
    Casper_Knightshade
    Force_Wielder
    Julie
    Quigon70
    Ewan-Kenobi
    McCord
    Princess-sari
    CeNedra
    MariahJade"
    Jade_angel
    Miana Kenobi
    IellaWessiriNRI
    Puff The Magic Dragon
    Gandolf the Grey
    Anakin's Angel
    Bubba
    Healer Apprentice Lina
    P_stotts
    Jedi Kylenn
    Anika Skywalker
    Trika_Kenobi
    Jedi-thespian
    Boostererrent
    Mistress_Renata
    Excalibur""558
    JediGaladriel
    RebelOutlaw_Ace
    Sarah_K
    Vee
    Jedi_Master"0'
    Jodiwent
    Jedi_Arwen
    Sara_Kenobi
    Cbjedi
    Solojones
    Rennati
    ApprenticeM
    Padawan lunetta
    Yui-chan
    Jedi_master_gimpy
    Clarus
    HaiGan
    DarthIshtar
    Paddy_Naberrie
    Chocos_Rambotti
    AngelQueen
    and
    Obi the Kid

AngelQueen

A Broken Fairytale

Anakin: I figured that Mace Windu would've appreciated a lifetime supply of Hair Stimulant. He needs something to put on that dome of his.

Obi-Wan: He probably didn't appreciate the fact that he uses Hair Stimulant all over the communications channels!

-Obi-Wan and Anakin

Casper Knight-Shade

Nadja Moranda story

"Stop her! She's just one girl!"

From Roughing the Senate Feathers

"Love me or hate me, the Dark Side doesn't dare date me. My parents are the Light Side and they want me home from the dance before midnight."
    -Nadja Moranna

Clarus

In Another's Eyes
    "Jerjerrod tries to placate me with pleasantries and platitudes, none of which I have the stomach for just now. I threaten him?vague threats, letting him fill in the blanks with what appears to be quite an imagination.
    I have no interest in DSII; the game of politics and rebellion wearies me.
    I just want to find my son."
    -Darth Vader

One Chance

Without consulting each other, the three climbed a small pile of rubble and moved deeper, toward the heart of what had once been the greatest monument to good and evil.
    -Temple Description

Soldier's Dance
    They were silent for a long time, then Padmé said, ?What if I tell him I?m pregnant??

She might have

2. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

GAH! MY EYES! Quite the effort, Siri, but could you ditch the black outline? I can't read any of it on this dang monitor of mine!

aa :)

3. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    You might want to get rid of the white font too. It doesn't show up on the beige background.

Thanks for reposting. It was fun to read.

4. jedi-thespian

jedi-thespian Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2001
    Here's another quote from Obi and Sabe (my version):

(Anakin and Padme, he has to go to battle)

"No! Please, Anakin!" She embraced him tightly, tears already streaming down her face.

"I'm sorry, Padme, but it has to be this way. But I promise you now, I will come back to you."

Padme looked down and nodded,

"I...I understand," then she grabbed him by his cloak, "but if you DON'T come back, I'll never speak to you again!"

(Sabe is having a baby. Obi-Wan is trying to pray to the Force for the safety of his wife and child. But Sabe won't let him.)

"Ben! What are you doing over there?!"

"Praying to the Force, Sabe," Ben replied, using a very compassionate voice so to calm Sabe down. It did not.

"Force?! Come over here and I'll show you FORCE! You did this to me!"

"I'm...sorry?"

"You're SORRY?! Arrggh! If you ever, ever touch me again..."

Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

Those were great quotes you reposted, SiriGallia! Glad you did it! :D

5. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    [face_blush] Thanks for all the compliemnts

Eeeeevrybodies a critqu, ah well, for your FYI I did the black because you couldn't see the Yellow otherwise *shurg* but if you want...*flicks her magic wand* there all gone ;)

6. Siri_the_Angel

Siri_the_Angel Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2001
    Yikes! How long did it take you to type all that?! Great job. I've gotta read The Healer, since it seems to have Siri in it!

7. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    My sis wrote The Healer :)

I'm glad you liked it Siri Angel! I had fun doing it, though I kept getting the colors of the rainbow mixed up ;) :)

¸..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:- Siri
    -:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*

8. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    Yes! I found the Healer! SiriGallia, did you really hurt your sister?

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    No, though 'sorely I was tempted' ;) Have you read it yet??? :)

10. Siri_the_Angel

Aug 23, 2001
    Yup!(I don't know why, but I like that word). It was great! There aren't enough Siri stories.

11. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    Here's one!
    LadyKenobi
    Strands of Time: What if the Daughter of Luke and Mara was sent back to Ep. I?

Padmè kept her eyes on the boy throughout the exchange. Alia shook her head
    knowingly. "He has pretty eyes." She whispered to Padmè.

"Huh? What? Oh, well I wouldn?t really know." Alia watched as the small woman's cheeks turned red.

"Oh. Forgive me, I thought you were staring at him for a reason," Alia retorted.

Padme grabbed Alia?s hand firmly. "Anyone ever tell you that mouth of yours is going to get you into trouble?"

Alia grinned, "You know my father says that all the time."

~Alia and Padmé

12. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    An excerpt I just absolutely loved from Casper_Knightshade's "Nadja Moranna: Episode One: Siren's Trial."

After the day was saved in Sabbath, the family made their way across the Marymaine Plains and to Clyon Tower region; the largest free standing rock structure on the planet. The Tower, as it is often referred to, was an unusual stone washed spotted rock in which the material itself is not found naturally anywhere else on Alderaan. Other planets have such a rock, known as Petoskey stonewash, so it has been surmised that the rock may actually be a asteroid that crashed onto the world long ago, then it was carried to it?s finally destination by ancient glacier movements. However if that were true, then why was it buried so deep in the ground to suggest otherwise? It was a mystery for the ages.

After being swatted in the behind for missing so badly for the ninth time, Siren was beginning to think doing anything right today was one of the mysteries. Soo-Si, not looking exhausted at all, stood with the Ugly Stick and just said, ?Again, Siren.?

Siren picked up her lightsaber and let out a held breath, although such a good, clean intake of air was hard to come by as it was. The object was simple enough; with her lightsaber, all Siren would have to do is touch or cut the stick. However, the main point of the exercise was not about that. It was all about not making mistakes. The effort had to be there for her to actually go for the stick, but do so to where she not lowers her defenses or puts her body out of position. If she does, Soo-Si lets her have it on any vulnerable part. At first, the hits were love taps. But with each miss, the taps got progressively harder. Ultimately, the only way she can fail in this exercise is if the sticks breaks on her body, which indicates a clean pass through off a lightsaber. The stick, however, is made out of some tough material that don?t break easily, so one would have to be lousy to be clobbered with it enough times to have it break.

At this rate, as she missed and felt the stick scorch her butt cheeks, Siren was sure the stick would break. She let out a very loud yelp and rubbed her tender hind end. Of course, the whole family was there to watch this little exercise in sadism and machocisim. Her mother grimaced with each whack when they began to echo off the Tower?s walls. Song just smiled and pointed at Siren from time to time just to remind her that she was lucky not being a Padawan Learner.

This time, Song said, ?Don?t that just chap your bum? You have a beam of light and he?s got a piece of wood. And you can?t cut it! Ha!?

Soo-Si looked at Siren?s older sister and suddenly tossed her the Ugly Stick of Common Sense, in which the bewildered girl caught it. The father said, ?Okay, Song, defend yourself.?

?What??

?Siren, I want you to try to hit the stick now,? he said. ?And if you feel the need to, do whatever it takes. Go on.?

?Ahhhh Dad, I was only kidding. Really, I was.?

Soo-Si nodded and said, ?I see.? He took the Ugly Stick out of Song?s hands, gave it to Siren, in which he took Siren?s lightsaber and gave it to Song. ?Now this isn?t a joke. Song, I want you to cut the stick, if you can.?

?But-but-but-but?..MOM!?

Ajdan just held Sissy to her breast and said, ?Shhhhhh. I?m feeding Sissy. Don?t bother me with your problems.?

?C?Mon Sis, take me to the wood shed,? mused Siren. ?I won?t hurt you. Not at first.?

Song just looked back at her father and said, ?I?m sorry. I swear. I don?t want to do this.?

?Any other time I would agree with you, my Dear,? said Soo-Si. He reached over and kissed her on the head. ?However, as part of your religion, you are suppose to relish in challenges in everyday life and often times in other religions. The lightsaber is part of the Jedi religion. Relish in it.?

Seeing that she was going to lose any argument and lose out on dessert if she didn?t, Song grabbed the lightsaber with both hands like she has seen her brother Dux and Siren do; this was not the first time she held an lightsaber in her

13. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Serenade of Moonlight

by: Darklady27 and Me, ThatJediGirl

Sabe, Obi Wan, Anakin, Padme - On Earth

As Sabe and Obi Wan ventured onward through the forest, the beeping noise grew louder and detected another lifeform present. It was a good sign for Obi Wan and Sabe, but as for Anakin and Padme, well, they did not want to be found at the moment. And nobody would want to find them either.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

As Anakin kissed Padme, she pushed away from him, looking suddenly very pale and aware that her shirt was half unbuttoned.

"What is it my lovely?" Anakin asked, going back for more kisses, only to have Padme hush him.

"Did you here that?" Padme held her hand up to her ear, moving her head in a circular motion, waiting for the noise again.

Beep

"Here what?"

Beep

"That. That beep."

"There was no beep. Less talky more kissy baby."

Beep

"Anakin no, wait, I think someone's coming."

Beep

"That's impossible." Beep! Anakin's head shot up. "Did you hear that?"

"Obi Wan did you hear that?"

"I hear these beeps, that's for sure."

"No. I hear voices."

"That's nothing new."

Sabe shot Obi Wan and half mean, half jokingly glare. "No, real voices. I seriously think that I heard a man and woman's voice. Anakin and Padme's."

"Padme, someone's coming."

"No duh pea brain."

"What are we going to do."

"Hide."

"Hide?"

"Is there an echo in here. Yes, we hide. Here, those bushes."

"But Padme, won't they see the suit cases?"

"Umm, you're right. We can hide in those."

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

Obi Wan and Sabe slowly crouched along the invisible trail as the beeping grew louder and more persistant. Anakin and Padme watch out, you are about to be embarrassed.

"Anakin Skywalker! What on Earth are you doing?!?!"

14. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Same story as before........ Serenade of Moonlight

Anakins face fell, but he did not completely believe what she said. He had his ways of finding out the truth. Padme turned back around. "I'm going back to sleep if you don't mind."

"Go right ahead."

"I will."

"Sleep then."

"I would but you keep yapping."

"Good nite Padme."

"Yeah, if you call it good."

15. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Wonderful list SiriGallia, I suppose I should add some of mine here.....here goes nothing :D

Special Place In My Heart ~ A Ani/Ami Romance

Anakin nodded as they quickly came to a stop right behind Padme, waiting patiently for her to open the door. She grunted to herself as the keypanel beeped loudly protesting that the code was typed incorrectly.

"I hate these darn things," she whispered as she yet again proceeded to repeatedly press numerous buttons.

"Can we be on any assistance, Your Highness?" Obi-Wan asked gently.

"No, not unless you know how to deactivate naughty keypanels like this one," she replied between breaths. Obi-Wan chuckled at her small remark and Anakin smiled playfully.

"Ok, now one last ... ah ha," she exclaimed excitedly. Instantly, the door slid open, allowing the weary travelers to peek inside.

Strands of Time - Certain part written by Amidala_Skywalker

Sabe lifted herself off the chair, brushing her hair back off her face. In a glorious attempt to imitate Padme, Sabe swayed her hips from one side to another.

"I shall play the dashing Queen, as usual, while you sit back and eye that cute little nine -year-old boy."

Padme gasped, "I do no such thing!"

Rabe chuckled and Eirtae giggled.

"Just think, one day he may not be such a boy. From the look of him, he'll grow into a handsome young man," Sabe teased.

"Oh, you wicked thing," Rabe scowled under her breath. Padme forced herself not to stick her tongue out. Instead, she slyly grinned in Sabe's direction.

"Just think Sabe, maybe one day you will actually grow a brain." Sabe grumbled and leapt for Padme, who in turn ran off towards her room ? successfully evading her quite peeved handmaiden.

16. Cypher18

Cypher18 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2001
    I got one from Rogue 1 and a half's story Era's End

Oakessteve came at a run. His breath was coming in short gasps. "I wish I'd listened to
    my mother when I was younger."

"Why? What did she say?"

"I don't know, I didn't listen."

Oaksteve and Rogue one and a half

17. Darth Geist

Darth Geist Jedi Master star 5

Oct 23, 1999
  18. DemolitionBoy

DemolitionBoy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 6, 2001
    The Fugitive by McCord

I am Anakin Skywalker. I am the Chosen One. I am a Jedi.
    And I am a fugitive in the very galaxy I've sworn to protect.

From now on, it?s me and my way. I follow my own Code, and do things how I want.
    But it?s hard to block out an image of Obi-Wan?s face, etched with disappointment and sadness.

It was the kind of look where he knows something I don?t, I know he knows something I don?t, and he knows that I know that he knows something I don?t. I always hated that look.

Dark Mirror by Gandolf the Grey

And Thrawn, Thrawn was the greatest of them all. A brilliant tactician, a skilled strategist, and possessing that certain something that great commanders have, that made his troops willing to follow him into the depths of Hell itself.

Mara had persuaded Luke to run the belt, to teach her new family humility. Luke had reluctantly got into the cockpit, and set about teaching the Solo kids something by example.

He flew almost casually, as if he had all the time in the world, even though he was at full speed, far faster than any of them had gone. He was using the Force, and made it look easy. And then, when he had beaten Jaina?s record, the real show began.

He reset his timer, and let go of the Force. Han and Lando had thought something went wrong when Luke cut his speed to barely a quarter of what it had been, which was still twice as fast as the Solo?s had gone.

And it was no longer so effortless, but it was more amazing. The timer ticked upwards again, past ten, then twenty minutes. He wasn?t using the Force, instead relying on his own natural skills. Shortly into his thirty-second minute, he finally hit a rock, and spun out. There was only silence in the control room, and Jacen learned a very valuable lesson from it. He wondered if his siblings had. One didn?t need the Force to be great, and there was always someone greater.

?It?s a Jedi thing? he said simply. ?Jedi smoosh ships well. It?s our true calling. You just can?t save the galaxy properly without smooshing a few ships.?

And most surprisingly, these [Storm]troopers seemed to be able to aim. That got annoying real fast.

Wes Janson had that look in his eyes that usually meant trouble. ?Ewoks,? he said decisively. ?We need more Ewoks.?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.