main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

THE BIG BREAK DOWN!

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities' started by Han_Jones, Jan 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han_Jones

Han_Jones Jedi Youngling

Jan 30, 2005
    PYAT...PYAT...

This has gone far enough. I want this BS to end. Have I been wrong about things...yes.
    Has Steven been wrong about things...yes. Do I answer my own questions like a defense secratary...yes. I drew many conclusions about how this all got started. The truth is I was wrong. I was wrong to assume my freind did this out of spite. I was wrong for not communicating my wishes as far as what I felt should be done about the club. We should not have asked people to declare QCJO or QCRS. This has been our obbsession for so long it feels like a job sometimes. We have tried to be the best and have probaly seemed like jerks at times. I when this all started I knew I had finnally lost sight of wh this was fun to begin with. The best time I had with Star Wars was EP1. We had terribly inaccurate coustmes and 50lb homemade lightsaber. Everything we have done and built since then still doesnt bring us to that place we were back in 1999. I was only twenty then and steve 16. Our group was small and we didn't even have a name. And ever since then I did everything I could to keep that group together. Well I realize that I probalby alienated many prople in my efforts. We have all changed but we are still together. People have come and gone in the QCJO since 99 but I felt we finally have a "next generation" to get us back to 99. Kustas,the twins, Jenny, and Kent. I am not saying eveyone else is excluded but like I told the moderator I see and speak to everyone almost everyday. I want peace in the QC, on the boards, and with Kent. I have asked to deem these the Quad City boards. I have asked for QCJO and QCRS each to have a chapter, run seperate, and share these boards. I feel this is fair because we have a long history with the FF and QCRS should have the chance to blossom. I hope after this we can share these boards and work together in the future.

Lance: No hostility was ment about new years or you R2. We were curious about your plans. Truth be told I have always beeb afraid to invite people who may bring kids to my house since I have a new puppy and I don't want to put you in bad postion since we all are adults and have very adult conversations.

Kent: Sorry I have been wrong

2. DaRtHKuStEs

DaRtHKuStEs Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2005
    Im sorry too! You make a lot of sense Chris. I agree with everything. Ok Im down with all that. We should all be friends. Kent your a pretty cool guy. I guess I heard wrong. Well I seriously hope to see everyone at all the differnt cons. K i will see you guyz later. may the force be with ALL of you!

3. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    I foresee great things for Star Wars fans in the Quad-Cities. Great things.

4. Presssith

Presssith Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2006
    I also see great things as well, nice web site its so icey

5. Presssith

Presssith Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2006
    I also see great things as well, nice web site its so icey

6. Illd_Saber

Illd_Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    Member since Jan. 06? Good to have you aboard. You should fill out your profile a bit.

7. Presssith

Presssith Jedi Youngling

Jan 2, 2006
    Thanx I realy like the videos

8. Jedi_Twin18th

Jedi_Twin18th Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Presssith is a good friend of mine. Everyone better treat him nice or the Ewok here gets it. No just messin. Hey everything up there Chris said is cool. I didn't have a problem with anybody, I get along with everybody, if someone doesn't like me then thats there loss. Kent knows I never had a problem with him. The whole new years party crap was a just a joke. We were talking about it that night saying we were going to write on the boards that we had this crazy new years with just all kinds of star wars stuff involved. Yeah that never happend. All we did was listen to Zack play regular Nintendo and yelling at it. It was still pretty cool though. But anyhow, There is no emotion, there is only peace. I'm glad your all learning to play together and share your toys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.