main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall (Prelude Update 11/10/05)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kartanym, Oct 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Title: The Bigger They Are, The Harder They Fall.
    Author: Kartanym
    Genre: Drama/Action/Humour
    Time Period: Following the end of Return of the Jedi.
    Characters: All unique to this story. Any SW characters used in name only.
    Description: As the Empire crumbles, various eyes watch in awe and fear, and begin to wonder about their future. They question their lives, and the new leaders who take the Emperor's place. While servants of the once mighty Emperor make life changing decisions.

This story shall be written not in chapters, but in voices. Each voice is that of one person, and how he/she sees the Galaxy as it changes.

As always, feedback is very welcome. Enjoy.

Prelude

And so it was.

Inspired by honour and belief, The Rebels placed their lives in the hands of The Force. In one final challenge, the fate of the Universe was decided.

The last dance of the Rebellion took place above the skies of Endor, and in the bowels of the Death Star. The dreaded space station met an end never conceived by the Empire.

Nor the Emperor himself.

Cries of joy pierced the fog of fear that engulfed the Galaxy. People of all ages, genders and species were arm in arm, a thousand worlds joined in celebration. Supporters of the Rebellion, so long hidden in shadows, cheered the loudest.

Now a new day dawns, and the Galaxy breathes in the scent of change. So many questions shall be raised. What will become of those who served the Empire? How will order, peace and justice be established? How will it be received?

2. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    You're welcome. *smiles* And I still hold by what I said in the other thread. This definitely has the look of being an interesting story and I wonder where you'll be going with it.

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh, interesting! I can't wait to see where you take this!

4. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Oooh yay! Up! Post more soon Mark :p

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Interesting beginning. I like the concept.

Looking forward to more

=D= =D=

6. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Thank you for the feedback. As you can see, the Prelude has since been updated. My thanks to Mithrissa for her editing skills. Chapter 1 will be online shortly.

7. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Agree with Kelia, the concept, like, I do. :)

No doubt it will be interesting with an author such as yourself doing it. ;) I'll be sure to read!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.