main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN The Bink's Museum is now CLOSED!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Binks, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    Ok. For those of you who have been lucky enough to set their eyes upon my ever-growing Star Wars collection, consider it a treat! For it is no more.

When I moved back in with my parents just temporarily (almost two years ago) they have been nice enough to allow me to display my Star Wars collection in their home. Hell they have even taken a liking to some of the stuff. My dad who knew nothing about Star Wars now knows enough that if he sees an item at a garage sale he will pick it up. Of course my mom is the Yoda freak just like Math-Man!

Anyways, my parents have been kind enough to now let my brother, his wife, two kids (my god children) and their two dogs move into the house while they are having their house built. The house will not be built until mid spring of 2003 in Monrovia and completion date is in the mid fall of 2003. So that is about a year they will be in my parent?s house.
    Those who have been over know I have the largest bedroom in the house, which holds most of my collection. Well the room is no longer going to be mine. It is going to be given to my two goddaughters. They deserve it and I am moving to the basement or should I say closet! ;) My brother and his wife will be taking the spare room which use to be his room.

So now about 95% of my collection is going to be put into storage and probably will not see the day of light until I move out again and have my own place.
    So this weekend I will be packing like crazy just to get ready for my brother and his family to move in.

God bless my parents for they are the nicest people on earth. They are putting up with so much. It is nice to have two loving parent?s!

The bad thing about all of this is that my collection is going into storage.
    Then on the flip side since I am looking for my own place anyways my collection will be packed and ready to go. I guess it is fate or my destiny.

Well, just wanted to let you know that the Bink?s Museum is now closed until future notice.

Sincerely,

The Binks!

2. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Sorry folks, park's closed!!!

Seriously though, that is very nice of them. Trust me, I know how much it sucks to have to store most of your SW stuff.

Have...to......finish...........basement......

3. Creldarix

Creldarix Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2002
    Just imagine how much like Christmas it will be when you get to lovingly re-open all those packages though!

4. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    or your Godchildren open them for you! ;)

5. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    When I die I want all my Star Wars items to be burned with my body. Just imagine the pretty colors and toxic fumes!

6. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Actually, it's probably melt and mummify your body....transforming you into a life size figure...which would probalby be oddly appropriate. :D

7. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Han in Carbonite-eske.

8. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Cool! I would be an action figure! What a way to go! Maybe someone would want to display me in their collection. :)

9. Kyp999

Kyp999 Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2002
    Oh no! What do we do now? [face_laugh]

10. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    UPDATE! Well about 60% of my collection is now packed away. :(
    The area that I do have to display my stuff is not that large but it will have to do.
    When I get it all put together I will have to post a few pictures and have a few come over to see it.

*I am not sure yet! But some of my stuff might get sold off. If I do sell anything I will be sure to post about it.

I already miss the stuff that is packed away. :(

11. Boba_Binks

Sep 7, 2001
    Well about 90% of my stuff is packed away.

I do have some space downstairs to display some of my collection. I just need some help on deciding on what to put into a space. Please check out Museum_Previewand send me some suggestions.

I will also have on dispaly my action figure unit (holds all of the POTF2 to present figures), ships that hang from the ceiling, and my life size creations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.