main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"The bio thread" -- a collection of fanfic-specific autobios of your favorite fan fiction authors

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mr. P, Mar 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    Authors, create your own fan fiction-specific bio! Talk about who you are, how you got involved in writing, how you found fan fiction, what stories you've written, what types of stuff you read, etc! I'll get mine up eventually, when I find the time.

Have fun with this!

--Mr. P :cool:

2. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Sounds like a cool idea! :)

I think I'll wait until some of the more experienced writers post theirs first, though...

3. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000
    ::steps up to podium::

Hi!

Who am I? Anakin's Angel :) I became interested in Fanfiction in 1997, by a friend who had written her first story. I thought it was amazing that there were people taking characters that they loved to new and interesting places. I searched the web for any kind of story!

I first started with X-Files fic, which I wrote until I saw TPM. I read like crazy for the first year, before finally typing up my own stories.

I am romance fiction obssessed, and tend to read those kinds of stories. I have a preference for prequel stories, but will read the occasional OT story. Anakin and Amidala are my two favorite characters, followed closely by Obi-Wan and Leia.

The only complete SW stories I've written are "Prelude to a Kiss/Prelude to a Fall" and "The Road Less Traveled" which was a round-robin with Julie and SWF1000. I'm really bad at starting things, because I then find myself lacking the time to finish them (grrr). My other stories here on the boards are "A Thousand Rainy Days" and "Chiaroscuro", both of which are unfinished.

Edit: Also "Anulekha" which is the sequel to PTAK/PTAF

Bored to tears yet? ;)

You can read my fic on my website (see my sig) and at The Moons of Iego
    http:www.geocities.com/anakin_and_amidala

aa :)
    Who re-reads the topic and notices it said "Your *favorite* fanfic authors" D'oh..!

4. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    *applauds Anakin's Angel then steps up to the podium*

Hello! I figured I'd try this after I saw Anakin's Angel try this! Me, you ask? I am AngelQueen, new girl here to the Jedi Council Forum. So far, I have only one story posted here, but I do have a few ideas for other stories which might come up soon! My current story, A Broken Fairytale, is here:
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2083953

Read it if you wish!

I first became interested in fanfiction when I first got on a computer about, um, three years ago. I immediately became obsessed and my mother had to take me to the library at least twice a week just so I could read something for a half an hour.

I started out reading Sailor Moon fanfiction, which quickly spread to Star Trek, Babylon 5, and of course, Star Wars. After I read a particularly good Sailor Moon story, I decided to try it for myself! I still write Sailor Moon, along with Star Trek: Voyager occasionally, but right now I am currently obsessed with Star Wars, so I expect to be here for a while!

*looks out at audience, who are either snoring or staring off into space*

Ok, I'll go now... ;)

AngelQueen

5. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Hmm, okay might as well!

Hi! I'm Julie the Tall Terror.

My first taste of fanfiction was back in 1994 on the old Usenet. I was 14.
    I read mostly Babylon 5 and Star Wars stories. But the SW ones weren't too good until more of the novels were published. Then things got interesting.

I was here when this forum was born in the summer of '98. It took a long while before the fanfic section was started and didn't actually have real stories being posted yet. Usenet had just about died at this point and I subsisted off of the stories archived at fanfix.

A year ago, I returned to the fanfic section on a whim and was delighted to see that it was filling to the brim with stories! Last fall I was attacked with a fit of guilt for doing lots of reading, but no writing in return. So, I posted my first fanfic in October and have finished three since (working on #4).

Suffice to say, I live in this forum and my addiction to fanfic has never before been so satisfied in the nearly 8 years I've been reading it. :D

6. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    *applauds Julie*

Hello. My name is Liz Skywalker. I got into SW in the oddest way. When the SE's came out, my aunt sent me the novilization so I'd have something to read over the summer. Me, being an avid ST:TNG fan who hated SW on principle, didn't touch it. I brought it to camp so if I was bored, I'd have somehting to read. To this camp, you only bring things you don't like. On the way back from camp I was real bored, so I opened the book and started to read. I was hooked. The night I finished RoTJ, I wrote my first fan fic in my head. Of course, it was an AU. It was: What if Luke had turned and had gotten Leia but they didn't know that Leia was related. It was terrrible but it was my first. I saw the movies in the 6 months that I was still trying to find my way around the SW universe. Once I had seen them, I went to the Sci-fi section of my bookstore and bought the first SW books I saw. These happned to be KJA's Jedi Academy trilogy. I read them and had NO clue who Thrawn was!

I eventually read through the entire series, or as much of it was out by then. I went on the 'net and found a SW site. I think it was TF.N but it didn't look anywhere near the same as it does now. No side-bar for one thing. So I doubt it was TF.N. I found the SW Database and read everything in one after noon. It was threre that I got links to StarWarsChicks. This was Feb. of last year. There was a little contest there to write fan fiction. So I wrote my first two fics for the occasions and submitted both of them. They were A Change of Masters and The Wedding, both canon. The Wedding has since been revised, but A Change of Masters is still in it's origional terrible form. I got better after that, aminly b/c I joined the fanfix mailing list and had a chance to talk to other fic authors.

I found this place off of JC's Vader's Mask. I opened one of the in-progess stories and found myself here albeit during the UBB days. I hung out as a MAster Lurker user and then registered this name. And I haven't left since! :)

well, that's my story. How boring was THAT? :)

EDIT: Julie, I can't spell your name! [face_blush]

7. Alderaan21

Alderaan21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 1998
    Suffering through a brief writer's block on my BtGoLV piece; may as well do something here...

I'm Alderaan21, obviously, and I've been posting online since about '97. I first really became acquainted with fanfic on fanfix.com, back before the days of Episode I, and the ptimary subject of debate was whether Mara Jade and Luke Skywalker should/would ever become a couple. As a matter of fact my first piece of published online work was a Luke/Mara poem on fanfix.com in 1998, a work which embarrasses me somewhat now in its terms of sappiness... ;) I was obsessed with L/M and wrote any number of unfinished fics on them, which remain so primarily because of a little sidetrack: Episodes I-III. :) My topics of obsession went to Anakin/Vader and Anakin/Amidala, who 90% of the fics I read or write are about now.

I'm like Anakin's Angel: I can start any number of fanfics; it's just a matter of getting them finished. Since I have trouble finishing things, I write mostly in round robins: "What if Anakin Skywalker was the Same Age as Queen Amidala in Episode I?" (first work posted on the JC), "Intersections of Fate," "My Dear Padme: Anakin's Death," and most recently "By the Grace of Lady Vader." Finished very few indie stories, which are all on FF.N under the name "Lady Aeryn," (http://fanfiction.net/index.fic?action=Directory-AuthorProfile&UserID=4183) all with an Anakin and/or Amidala slant. As of now, I'm trying to dig back into the Luke/Mara and Han/Leia fanficdoms again...

Now that you're sufficiently bored with me, I'm going to go write now. :)

8. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    My name is Gandolf the Grey, and I AM CANADIAN!

Now that I?ve got your attention (those of you not running for the exits ;) )?

I was first introduced to Star Wars when my grand uncle gave me the Truce at Bakura for Christmas, years ago. It sat on my bookshelf, unread, for about three months, before I finally got really bored and read it. And immediately after finishing it I went out and looked for Zahn?s trilogy at the library, and then Anderson?s trilogy, and then?
    Anyways, the first time I saw any of the movies was when I watched a French version of the Empire Strikes Back (L?Empire Contre-Attaquer or some such? :) ) at two in the morning. When the SE came out I saw the other two for the first time. And then I saw the midnight showing of TPM on opening night.
    My favorite character from the very first was Luke, and I think he always will be. Mara Jade, Jacen Solo, Gilad Pellaeon, Palpatine, Wes Janson, and Jar Jar Binks (yes, Jar Jar! :D ) are other favorite characters of mine.

I ?discovered? fanfiction when I accidentally opened up the wrong forum. I meant to open up the literature forum, and instead clicked on fanfiction (you could do that once- the board layout has been changed). I saw an interesting title that caught my attention, and got hooked. In due time I started writing it, and have posted two full stories, and have a novel length story in progress :)

Pretty much all the stories I write are AU?s. I try to find an even mix of action, romance and other mush ;), and humor in my stories.

My first story, Phoenix, was a Luke and Mara AU set during the original trilogy. It?s very tightly focused around Luke and Mara.
    Phoenix - Link: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=966608

My second story was very short, set about 10 years after the NJO. It?s a Dark Luke story. :D
    Into the Darkness ? Link: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1228385

My third story, Dark Mirror is still ongoing. It?s got three major overarching plotlines, one following Luke, one following Jacen, and one following Pellaeon. It?s set during the timeframe of the NJO, but there are no Vong. Instead I have them fighting far more dangerous enemies- evil versions of themselves. [face_devil]
    Dark Mirror ? Link http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1235344

9. DarthTutor

DarthTutor Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2001
    I am Darth Tutor. I got stuck on SW back in 1977 as I was 11 and my brother and I saw the movie three times within one week. Then we were broke...

I started writing much later, in 1984. First a set of short stories, and some poetry, mainly read by my friends at school. Then in 1985 my first 85 page full story. A. SF story for sure, but nothing to do with SW.

In 1987 I started on my first real novel. I worked like an idiot well into 1989 with a result of over 450 pages. This wasn't science fiction anymore. Then, in 1989 two things happened: 1) Some of the events I had written about in the novel occured, 2) I fell madly in love in Jerusalem. The result was a writers block for about 8 years in which I got married and two wonderfull daughters were born.

I started reworking my novel back december 1999. First of all I had to convert these old word-processed files into something readable. Took a year. More importantly, in 1999 I went to see the Phantom Menace with my oldest daughter. Now she's a fan too!!

In February 2001 I noticed this board for the first time and decided to start working out an idea that I had been walking around with since the day I saw TPM: a gray Sith. I now write the stories about Darth Tutor and Qui Gon to see how far I can bridge the gap between Jedi's and Sith.

I always read my daughter bed-time stories: Harry Potter. So that should explain the rest :)

Darth Tutor

10. DarthTutor

DarthTutor Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 9, 2001
  11. Vee

Vee Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 16, 2000
    I'm Vee. I have yet to meet a Canadian I didn't get along with. ;)

Writing has been a passion of mine since I first learned how to make those strange shapes we call the alphabet, but I entered the fanfic world via X-Files slash when I was fifteen, through an online writer-friend who is two years younger than myself. In December of '98, I wrote my first fic, meant to be a grand sweeping epic that explained the entire X-Files conspiracy. (It was bad. I am disappointed that this eighth season resembles it so closely.)

My entrance into Star Wars fandom was tongue-in-cheek; I saw the SE and TPM mostly because it was the thing to do.

ESB-in-theatre was an odd experience ... the film burned just as Vader was about to say THE LINE. The crowd exploded into screaming and food-throwing; I was sitting front row, and I left with popcorn in my hair and pop all over my jacket. Now I think I would be furious. Then, I wasn't a fan, and took the whole thing quite easily, slouching into my seat and enjoying my Twizzlers, watching fans of all ages give in to the dark side.

Of course, TPM was a long movie, and when they were just hangin' around in the Gungan sacred place, I figured, time to go to the bathroom. I left totally confused (and not knowing how Ani's friendship with this Padme was supposed to lead into a romance with Amidala).

My mom had a long doctor's appointment the next week and I needed reading material, so I bought the novelization with the hopes that it would clarify things. It did, and I was hooked. My brother and I bought the SE and played it in a nonstop cycle for the rest of the summer.

I got into SW fanfic in November of '99, made an attempt to write my own in Dec. '99, and joined the JC in January of 2000. While I did do a little work on "I'm Your What?", my first real SW fanfic undertaking is "The Patchwork Order of Things."

12. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
    I'm ami-padme. :) I've been a SW fan for about as long as I can remember...my dad is a '77 fan, and had all of us watching from the get go.

It was when the SEs came out in '97 that I really got as obsessed as I am now. ;) I bought the videos and started watching them all the time, and couldn't wait until TPM came out.

Still, it wasn't until just after TPM that I started checking out SW stuff on the web. My brother had used TF.n for TPM news, so I decided to check it out, stumbled on the forums, and eventually wound up here. I loved the idea of SW fanfic, and started reading it everywhere I could find it.

It wasn't until the winter after TPM that I started writing my own fic. I have several bad ones from that era that will *never* see the light of day (mostly ideas that I tried to force myself to write, they never really clicked), but the first one I posted was Fire and Darkness, a story about Amidala's death that I'd had in mind since TPM's release. It's still my favorite solo story. :)

I've written four other solo stories since then, all A/A, which can be found on FF.n:

http://www.fanfiction.net/index.fic?action=directory-authorProfile&userid=7297

I've also done a co-authored fic called "In the Hands of Time" (which was posted here w/ Darth Pipes as "What if the Empire" and can be found on the same FF.n page), and I'm currently working on the sequel. I'm close to finishing "By the Grace of Lady Vader" with A21 and JediGaladriel.

:)

13. Healer Apprentice Lina

Healer Apprentice Lina Jedi Master star 4

Jun 1, 2000
    Hi, I'm Healer Apprentice Lina

I became a SW fan when TPM got released. I had always known off and on about the SW universe (what kid on this planet, hasn't?) But I only got truly into it after seeing the first prequel.

I started writing fan fiction maybe a year ago and my first type was in fact, Star Wars! I began with the JA universe, concerning Obi-Wan's apprenticeship with Qui-Gon Jinn. Three complete stories were spawned from my brain:

Visions
    When All Is Said and Done (a sequel to Visions)
    Searching for Rememberance

All three can be found at http://www.stwrshotline.net
    I would be overjoyed if more people read them!

After that I did some writing for the Ultra Stressed Jedi Students multi-threads, starting at Part III. It was some of the best times I had writing in that round robin and spawned three spin-off threads for me that have canon characters from the JA universe as well as original characters of my own.

Spinoffs:
    And This Too Shall Pass
    The Walk Home
    and
    All That Is Left Behind (currently still working on)

I'm a fan of reading JA stories as well as AU and those concerning original characters. I've been following most of the threads that have been spinoffs from the USJS (I tell you that thread is a cornecopia of awesome characters!)

So, that is all. Hope everyone is still awake! ;)

14. Lord Bane

Lord Bane Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 26, 1999
    Hi there. Lord Bane here.

I discovered the JC around the time of TPM and have been an on and off poster since, attaining 4 stars until the blasted things were turned off. Anyway. I am American, Republican, Lutheran and a college student at Miami University, Oxford Ohio.

I began looking at fanfiction when I noticed some good, but too few Thrawn and Imperial stories, my favorite at the time. There was also a lack of NJO. I decided to remedy both.

I sat down one summer's day, yes I did my droogys, and I wrote part of Chapter 1 of "Eyes of the Empire," starting a story that has spawned more than 100 word pages and may eventually (if the outline is right) reach around 400 word pages. That equates to more than 600 paperback pages (I figured this out by looking at a chapter of AoC:HT online, cutting, pasting and just doing the math)! Anyway, its in edits now. Here's teh link to catch up:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=673408

Next, I decided to do a "Tales of the Jedi" story set at the onset of the Jedi Knights in the Old Republic. I was to write this with another, and started, but the duel authoring fell through and I am reworking it to my specs. It follows the first Jedi Knight, from his discovery of the Force, to training to the first battle with a dark side opponent, leading into an era of Jedi Knights. "A Tale of the Jedi: Knight's Dawn." Take a gander:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=1402769

And now, the story I am writing in between edits and school, is "A Common Crime," a murder mystery I suppose, set on Coruscant. I am using all original characters (with the exception of a few Senators and Fey'lya) so it's not the same "Old Heroes" everyone is used to. Continuing. The posting is more/less regular, and unless I state, there will be at least 2-3 new posts a week. Check it out:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2034185

And those are my stories three. As soon as editing is done on "Eyes", I will begin reposting the old stuff and the new material a.s.a.p.

15. ami-padme

ami-padme Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 19, 1999
  16. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hello, I'm Miana Kenobi.

I grew up with Star Wars, never really knowing it, though. My dad has often told me stories of he and my two "uncles" going to see the originals in theaters, which were quite funny. I had never fully seen ANH or ESB until SE came out in 1997. I had been watching Return of the Jedi before I could remember, fast-forwarding pretty much all of the movie to the Ewoks.

I had always watched the Ewok Adventures at my grandmothers house with my cousins and sister, never really knowing that it was a spin off of Star Wars.

Once my parents took me to see SE, I was hooked. I had the whole set when it was first enhanced by THX as well as the originals. I would watch them all day long, annoying my sister, but it was payback from her Grease marathons. ;)

I was one of the first members of the AOL Chat room Phantom Menace when it came out in April 1999, one of my friends in there sending me parts of a fan fic to read. It was "My Dear Padme." Finally, my friend just gave me the address to the forum so I could read it myself. In November, 1999, I became a member.

At first I just read fics, my favorite being My Dear Padme, ANH Humorous Version, and The Crocodile Hunter Takes on a Sith Lord. At the beginning of the year, I joined Ty-Gon Jinn in his RR story whihc was just titled "I'm starting a JA Run on Story..."

It lasted until the server got switched, then pretty much died and was buried in the forum. During that, I started writing my first fic, which turned out to be a comedy. "A Jedi Christmas Carol" wasn't very successful, i had maybe 2 or 3 readers. But luckly, 2 of them have been loyal readers ever since. (Stranded, Empres OJ, I luv U guys!) Needless to say, it wasn't very big, but that didn't stop me.

In April of 2000, I began "Mimicking a Princess." It wasnt' very good until Maeve Nadia became my cowriter. It reached about 36+ pages and almost 900 posts. So far, that has been my most successful one. And, Nadia and I are already planning it's sequel for this summer.

During Mimicking, I took on writing another fic, "The 6th Bodyguard." IT now has a prequel, a sequel, and i am curently writing it's sequel's sequel and a 3rd sequel for after that. 6BG has so far been the most successful out of the quintrilogy.

I have written several other stories, most of them have become buried in the muck of the forum as well, mostly unfinished.

The Ellia Monas Quintrilogy that i am working on currently has 3 parts finished.

First in order is "Lose and Live On", a story of Ellia's teen years.
    Next is "The 6th Bodyguard," which takes place during TPM.
    Then came "Hidden Behind the Stars" (the crappiest one) whihc is 10 years after BG.

Curently I am working on "When Visions Bring Tears," the 4th installment of the 6BG series, "Split Love," a What If story about the Bria/Leia/Han triangle, "The Cost of Friendship," a story of 2 teens from Alderaan who become wrongly accused and are thrown in a Twi'lek prison for life. Also, I have "Filling the Shoes of a Jedi and Princess," an early JA story about a young Jedi Padawan who's father rules a planet, and finally "Incurable," my newest fic about a Jedi padawan on the verge of knighthood who becomes infected by a terrible disease.

I am eagerly awaiting Episode II as well as new stories in the forum.

17. DarkLady27

DarkLady27 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 26, 2000
    Hello! My name is DarkLady27. I first started to read fanfiction about one year ago when my family finally got a computer. I thought of ideas of what might've
    happened (other than that had already occured) and I stumbled upon this great
    site and I've been hooked ever since. I was more of a lurker until I had enough
    courage to get envolved last summer and I've just started working on two fanfics
    They are "What Could Have Been, Will Never Be" (A Shadows of the Empire AU sort of) at http://www.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2023711 and a perhaps
    fanfic of "Fate's Oblivion" (A Dragonball Z/Gt/Star Wars NJO AU) at
    http://www.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2106055 . They are both in progress and I hope people will like them. I LOVE Ami/Ani stories especially those
    that are AU (Alternate Universe) . I didn't like Star Wars until I saw the movies backwards and I absolutely liked them. I try to reply every fanfic I read and would like to say that all those authors out there do a fantastic job on their fanfics. I hope one day I can be like that. Well, that just mostly it.

18. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    I am Sarah and I became addicted to Star Wars when I moved to North Dakota. My family had just been evacuated from Saudi Arabia due to stupid terrorists. There I made two great friends that were Harrison Ford crazy. We would sit and watch all the Indiana Jones movies and Star Wars movies in one night(and day). Her brother was nuts about SW and his room looked like a ship hanger it had so many x-wings and stuff in it.

Then the SE came out. We went to every one, and because it was North Dakota we didn't need to wait in line! After seeing the movies at their full splendor I became a fan. Now I didn't just watch the movies to see that scene where Harrison Ford was fixing the hyperdrive and he leans down in thoughs tight tight pants of his (starts to drool just thinking about it). Then I moved to Canada and I would occasionally get an action figure or two, or some times a poster, but I pretty much stayed a silent fan.

Then Episode I happened. After I watched it I really didn't care if the acting was crummy or that Jar Jar even existed, I was hungry for more. I got on the internet and searched for everything SW. I wrote my first fanfic for my brother. It did not turn out well but the characters are still up and appearing in some stories I am working on. I have numerous fics started but few are actually finished. They'll be done someday, but until then I keep on writing!

19. padmemicheline

padmemicheline Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2000
    My real name is Micheline. I never really was interested in SW until Episode I came out. Somehow, the new trilogy got to me and after watching Ep. I, I became a fan. I'm one of the few girls in my town who likes SW. I have watched all the movies, plan to see Ep. II, read more SW books, write, and possibly start my own fan-fic site.

Anyway, I started this fic right after I turned 13, which was about a year ago. This is my "own" trilogy, in a way. Inspired by Mara Jade's character, this follows Obi-Wan as a Sith assassin and his journey to the light side. The title, which is first in a series, is Jedi of the Republic. Here's a link if you want to check it out:

http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=802411&page=1

By the way, great idea for a thread, Mr. P!

20. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Hey all.
    Applaud, applaud. Everyone has done such a lovely job...

Okay. My name is Angela, but ArnaKyle on the web. I am originally from South Korea, but have lived in America about all of my life, except for 6 months. Enough with just me...time to get to my 'career'

I have always had a great passion for writing. I loved to orignially write Historical Fiction and Realistic fiction. I hated Sci-fi! I couldn't stand that. My goal for library class once was to read some science fiction. So I began reading Jules Verne, and I fell in love with sci-fi. Then I saw Star Wars. Ahh. You see, I'd always LIKED Star Wars since I was a kid and it was on TV, but I didn't become OBSESSED till I was in 6th or 7th grade. I got Shadows of the Empire then, and began to like EU. I'd become obsessed! Then in 7th grade, we had a short story assignment, and I wrote a really short fanfic called Assasin to the Empire for reading class. I loved fanfic. I wrote several Boba Fett fanfics...my specialty... The first one was a what if...between Empire and Jedi, the second was a Boba Fett short, and the third was an AU. And then, NJO came out, and after hearing about Chewie, I was intrigued. So I bought it. And then I kept buying NJO books. And I started to really like Jacen Solo. I tossed out some bad ideas, and got rid of some of them. And then, I began writing my first full length, the War Within (link is in the sig) about the NJO, and some of my original characters. Then, I read about Mary Sues, was horrified, and changed things over some. That should bring you all up to speed. Thank you all for your extreme patience.

21. LadyCallie

LadyCallie Jedi Master star 4

Apr 28, 2000
    My name is LadyCallie.

I had a rather large bite taken out of me about 3 years ago when I stumbled appon http://www.fanfix.com. I haven't been able to stop reading!

I have written 2 short stories and a bunch of poems, all of which are posted at http:\\www.fanfiction.net. Most of my poems are Star Wars based, but I've really gotten into Dark Angel, so there are a few of those in the pot.

I'm very picky about what I read and write. And I still feel like a newbie when it comes to writting. It would honor me greatly if any of you would read my stuff. Here is the link-http://www.fanfiction.net/index.fic?action=directory-authorprofile&UserId=24191

Peace and May the Force be with You!
    -LadyCallie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.