main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Bizarre; ( Angst/Supsense ) Updated 3/23!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by rundownstars, Mar 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rundownstars

rundownstars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
    Summary; When a master and padawan are sent on a mission to a planet of deception and paranoia, how secure can a master-padawan bond be? With danger crawling from every corner of the flooded streets, is there really somewhere to be safe? No?not at all. Cameos of Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn!

Disclaimer; Do I look like George Lucas to you? I sure hope not. But all characters from SW belong to him. Although, all the OC belong to me. ;)

Date Started; 3/21/03
    Date Finished; Still in progress.

Comments; If you have any questions or anything that you can?t post on the board for some reason, feel free to email me or IM me anytime. [face_laugh]

- - -

The Bizarre
    by; ? rundownstars

- - -

?Sneaky Jedis?always thinking?thinking, always! They so filthy? All sneaky, sneaky liars! Those filthy, stinking Jedis!? Of course, the Jedi were not like that. But coming from a voice as lowly as that, it was true. There was no compassion for creatures like that. No one?not even the Jedi?had given any sort of aid or pity to the sewer-prowling creatures of Sillien.

The planet was small, but, still, vast. It should have never become home to those like the Illin. The size of an Illin?s brain may be no larger than a human hand; but their mind, highly developed for their kind. The creatures are highly paranoid, and trust no one. Living in the grimy sewers under the city of Sil Ti?si, lived these creatures. None of these deformed, mutated creatures have ever set foot above the sewers of the planet in the light of day. Preferring the dark, soiled places of the planet, they have stayed in their sewers, in silence for many years.

Although Sillien was a beautiful planet, there are some lands and waters of the planet that should never be visited by another soulful being. In a surreal style, the planet may be the most beautiful out of any of the planets in the galaxy. Night lasted long, but the lights of the cities kept the good citizens in contentment in their surroundings.

Sil Ti?si was the most populated of all cities on the planet. With aliens ranging from everything from Twi?leks, to Humans, and to, even, Hutts. Naturally, the biggest population of species was those of the Silliens: the home-species of Sillien. But, the breed hardly known even to the Silliens, was the ever-elusive Illins?mutated creatures of the upper-land?mutated from Sillien to Illin.

It was a terrible war. It was a war that waged so long ago, so early in time that the legend of the Jedi disappeared from the books and tongues of the Silliens. It was the war that had cast a group of Silliens to mutate into the terrible Illins. It was the first, and hopefully last war Sillien had ever waged. But that changed drastically when the call of the Jedi and the Republic beckoned to draw near to the introverted planet of Sillien.

?Filthy, lying Jedis. Their heads so big, they thinks. Filthy, filthy.? The creature, veiled in darkness, hissed upwards from the gutter. Its whispers echoed throughout the empty streets.

- - -

?Master?? the apprentice asked skeptically. A reddish-brown hood shrouded her features: the peculiar Jedi garb. But, under that hood, two glowing eyes turned to their mentor.

?Yes, Padawan?? The taller, a scarlet Twi?lek, hood cast down over his shoulders, turned his head the slightest to look at his young apprentice. The ship they were boarded on was small, convenient.

The coordinates, the Twi?lek Jedi Master could see, were locked onto the small planet of Sillien. It was hardly visited by the republic, and he was not even sure if the republic had even existed out there. It should as well be as notorious as Nar Shaddaa or Nal Hutta if the location was not as remote as it was.

?I ? don?t like what I?m sensing?about the mission?about the whole planet.?

?It?s just simple negotiations.?

The padawan did not respond. She only turned her head simply in front of her, to stare out into the blankness of space through the huge cockpit window. It would be a complete void if those very few stars h

2. SHADOW13

SHADOW13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 20, 2003
    Nice start. I wonder why she has three head tails not 2? :confused:

3. rundownstars

rundownstars Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 23, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.