main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Black Hour (Dark Ep 3 AU, Obi-Wan, Anakin/Padme) - Updated 9/16 - The Fall Begins...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Sara_Kenobi, Sep 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000

Due to the fact I really can't continue this without spoilers I'm locking this up. See yeah after Ep 3.

Title: The Black Hour
    Summary: In Episode 2 Obi-Wan learned that his Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn was really a Sith and is still alive. After Anakin married Padme on Naboo he went out in search of Qui-Gon Jinn in hopes to turn him from the Dark Side. It's three months later and Padme sends a message to Obi-Wan in hopes of finding her missing husband.
    Category: Episode 3 AU
    Notes: Qui-Gon is the mysterious Lord Tyrannus. Count Dooku died at Yoda's hand in
    Episode 2. Padme is living on Tatooine while Anakin is gone on his mission to save Qui-Gon.

It was just before Dawn.

At this early hour of the day you could still see the twin suns rising in the eastern part of the sky as if it was just starting to make it's rise. Padme loved this part of the day the most as it was the coolest weather wise of an average day on Tatooine.

It all most reminded her of Naboo in the early morning.

There were just no waterfalls near or birds singing to make it all
    complete.

There was no Anakin close to kiss her and hold her in his arms.

Padme couldn't believe that it had been nearly three months since Anakin had taken her here to live with Owen and Beru Lars, while he went on some half-cocked mission to save a Jedi Master that was supposed to have died all most eleven years ago.

Qui-Gon.

Padme had nothing but kind memories of Obi-Wan Kenobi's old Jedi Master. But she recalled the grave sadness that Obi-Wan and all the Jedi had felt upon his death. Especially the way it
    had affected Anakin.

Qui-Gon Jinn couldn't be alive. Not after all that grief shed. Not after all those spilled tears of friends old and new.

Padme then sipped at her blue milk and gazed out again at the kitchen windows thoughtfully
    so.

The way Anakin had tore out of here after a mere possibility of Qui-Gon being still alive, and hearing no word from him at all in the last three months, it made Padme all most fearful at what affect that Qui-Gon Jinn was going to have on Anakin should he still live.

It was obvious of the great influence the man still held over Anakin even after all these years, painfully so.

The separation from her husband was longing on her, and made the young wife jealous over
    the loving relationship that the newlyweds she lived with shared.

It was then Padme had an idea.

"Artoo, come in here please," Padme said softly into the dim lit kitchen, as a little Dome Shaped Droid came hurrying on it's legs from sight unseen.

The Droid beeped an inquiry at her.

"I want you to send a transmission to Obi-Wan Kenobi." She said.

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The next update I'm hoping will be tomorrow night. :)

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000

General Kenobi,

I deeply regret I wasn't able to present this message to you in person, but certain
    circumstances have forbid me from making the journey. Three months ago there was an
    assassination attempt on my life that nearly finished what the Bounty Hunter set out to do.
    Out of fear for my safety, Anakin then asked you for your permission to remain with me on
    Naboo, until he was assured that I would be safe...

In that time, General, Anakin realized how deeply were his feelings for me, and I for him. We
    fell in love. We know it was forbidden by the laws of the Order, but Anakin and I couldn't
    deny ourselves. We would not deny ourselves. It was then we decided there was only one thing
    we could do to ensure we remain together. We then married the next day at dawn at my Lake
    House.

Three days later, General, Anakin received a mysterious holo-message from a Sith. He was in
    Dark Black robes and called himself Lord Tyrannus. He told Anakin that Qui-Gon Jinn was
    still alive. I know how impossible it seems. I never believed it. But Anakin was different. He
    came obsessed with the message and told me he knew this message was true.

It was then less than a month later Anakin said he had to see it for himself before he came to
    you for help. He feared if it weren't true... That is why he wanted to see if for himself first.
    Please understand his reasoning. He did not tell you for fear you could be hurt.

All that was three months ago. I haven't heard anything from my husband, General, and I
    fear the worst has happened. Anakin told me he was first heading to the capital. Please,
    General Kenobi. I had no idea what else to do. Please go to Coruscant and find my husband.
    Please find him and bring him safely back to me.

Anakin will know where my location is.

Please, help me, Obi-Wan. You're my last hope."

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    This is a different twist on things. Very interesting.

This one goes to the active topic list.

5. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Awe, thank you. :)

6. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    General Obi-Wan Kenobi stared at where the Holo-message of Padme had vanished into thin
    air, and back into the round oval face of Artoo-Detoo who had come in a Transport ship all the
    way from Padme's location in order to find him.

Anakin was missing. He believed that Qui-Gon Jinn was still alive. And Anakin and Padme
    were married secretly on Naboo. A marriage that could get Anakin casted out from the Jedi
    Order forever. It was all so much to take in at once.

But most important of all, Anakin was in seriously grave danger. He had been acting on
    forbidden feelings since Yoda had cut down Count Dooku in that Chamber on Geonosis. His
    marriage to Padme was the worst matter yet. Anakin wasn't aware what was expected of a
    Jedi who took on a wife without consent of the Council, or his Master. He could be very well
    ordered never to use his powers again. Any Jedi that went against that vow would be hunt
    down by a chosen member of the Order and killed. That chosen member was usually the Jedi's
    own master because the master knew the student so very well.

Obi-Wan hung his head and wiped sweat from his brow. It had been months since he had seen
    his Padawan but he had trusted him to do well. But now Anakin had failed him in the worst
    possible way, and as his master he had failed his student. He had not been with Anakin to help
    him and he should have been.

"How could I have been such a trusting fool?" Obi-Wan whispered softly in the darkness of
    his private rooms in the Alderaan Palace where he'd been living these last month to help Bail
    Organa build a secret defense against Palpatine's ever growing clone army.

Bail was right. It was all falling in around them.

Serious action would happen and soon.

There would be no stopping it.

Nothing could.

7. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  8. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    WoW!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    Thank you! :)

Due to it being late where I am, I'm going to hold off on the next post until tomorrow or Wednesday. :)

10. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    "Miss Padme, may I ask why you look so glum?"

Padme was washing the dishes in the kitchen sink as Owen had taken Beru to lay down after
    supper time, and Padme had insisted on cleaning up for her. Beru had been feeling gravely ill lately, and Owen had been hard on his wife to take care of herself.

Padme looked up at See-Threepio's question and tried hiding her suprise. She was uncertain as how to respond. Finally she decided truth was best as it was only Anakin's Droid.

"I guess I'm missing Anakin, Threepio," Padme replied sadly. "We've been married only a
    few months and we're never together. I know how he loved Qui-Gon-But-"

"You believe his Quest is impossible?" Threepio murmured in a question.

"I guess I do." Padme replied, draining out the water now, and looking at Threepio carefully.
    "But I want him to find what he's looking for too. I hope only that Obi-Wan can reach him
    more than I have."

"I believe that Master Anakin will be all right." Threepio replied. He hoped it would cheer her some but Miss Padme only frowned.

"I fear that you're the only one that feels that way, Threepio." She then said.

The Silence then enveloped the room as Padme finished placing away the rest of the dishes
    before going to bed for the night.

11. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    The next post will be about Anakin. It should be up before the weekend. :)

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    A post, Saturday! :)

13. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
  14. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    It will be interesting to see Anakin's side of this!

Up!

JS

15. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'll try and update soon. :) Hopefully by tomorrow.

16. Sara_Kenobi

Sep 21, 2000
    I'm on leave from my stories right now because of a Harry Potter game in the JC. I'll update still whenever I can. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.