main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Blade's Authority (non-SWRPG)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JediMasterBranondias, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
    Here is the premise of my humble RPG (was inspired a bit by The Last Samurai & Kill Bill):

There is a man, enshrouded in mystery, that resides in a remote section of Nagoya; crafter of, arguably, the finest blades in all of Japan & beyond. Many have tried to dispute this, but have forever been proven wrong. Many have tried to have him murdered, but their attempts forever prove futile. He is a man both wildly known and at the same time not.

And in the face of years of challenges of his work and false accusations against his person, he has decided to form a tournament. Through such he has resolved to put to rest the title of who is the finest swordsman in the world. As well as finally reveal himself to the world.

And you have just received invitation! Will you be the one named the greatest Kenkaku or will you perish along with all the unworthy.

STORYLINE? There is no solid set story, you help make it up as we go along.

STYLE? Two players will be randomly pitted against one another. I, the great GM :p, will determine the outcome based on who performs the best and will inform both parties via b]PM[/b] to end the battle accordingly. The battles will progress in normal tourny style. The winner will fight me as the final battle.

-Character Info-
    Name:
    Appearance:

Background (you can have any agenda in answering the call of the tourny--the title of swordmaster, the winnings, or something more personal):

Your character can be original or from an existing anime/game/movie/etc. If your character is killed then you can create a new one only once, after that you will have to wait until a possible second tournament.

Note that all battles are to the death unless you choose to do otherwise for whatever reason.

Remember, the storyline is up to you to form as we go along so BE CREATIVE!

-JMB

NP edit: Sorry, but all non-Star Wars RPGs have to be approved first, and I haven't seen this one yet.

2. JediMasterBranondias

JediMasterBranondias Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.