main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Beyond - Legends The Blood of the Hand (Mara, Luke, H/L, & more) Author's Note 04/05

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by MirandaFair, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniriRevan

AniriRevan Jedi Master star 1

May 21, 2006
    I can't believe this hasn't been upped in 4 months!:(

U
    UP
    UPU
    UPUP
    UPUPU
    UPUPUP
    UPUPUPU
    UPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPU
    UPUPUPUPUP
    UPU
    UPU
    UPU
    UPU
    [face_peace]

2. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005

Garak, I'm so happy you enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for always reading!

Aniri, I know!!! I'm so sorry that DRL have taken up all of my creative writing time. You are a sweet and supportive reader. Believe me, I feel so guilty neglecting this. Thank you though for keeping it in your thoughts! I promise you will be the first to know when anything is written. Imperial Scout's Honor. [face_peace]

[color=royalblue][b]Author's Note:[/b]
    Hello, dear readers!

I hope this message finds you all well. :)

I wanted to let you know that BOTH and all of you have been on my mind. RL is going fantastic. School is great - yet chaotically busy. I have opted to finish my 3-year grad program in two years/plus a semester (internships and all!). Though as I am sure many of you have guessed, I have put BOTH on complete hiatus. Sorry to be "Darth Bad News." There is a chance I will have something new up sometime in the summer depending on how all my summer courses go. No promises -just hopes. You have all been the greatest and most supportive readers a SW fangal could wish for. BOTH will be completed someday. I have still got the plot solidly sketched on notes and in my mind. Time is the worst of enemies. I know this is not the greatest of news but I wanted to let you all know.

Thank you for being patient and being the best readers on the .net!
    [face_hugs]
    Miranda[/color]

>

3. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi VIP star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Hope school is going well, Miranda [:D]

But I am looking forward to the return of this fic ;)

4. Jetta

Jetta Jedi Youngling star 1

May 30, 2001
    Good luck with your studies Mir!

I have missed this fic so much but RL comes first. [:D] Just letting you know you and BOTH are not forgotton! Yub yub@};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.