1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive The Bloody Eye Tournament

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarthSubZero, Apr 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    The Bloody Eye Tournament

color: Red- Roleplaying
    Blue- Out of character

Based off, yet not inspired by, a fanfic by iceangelmkx on FanFiction. net.

5 Years Ago, Outworld

The sorcerer Quan Chi was discovering these ruins, under the orders of the emperror Shao Kahn...what Shao Kahn wanted? That would be soon found out?

Soon enough, after dealing with many traps and turns, the sorcerer finally came upon it...a stone. Yet in the center of that spherical shaped piece of rock, was a tear-shaped ruby. It looked quite beautifully...yet there wasmore to it than met the eye.

" At Last...." Quan Chi said, as he held up the piece of jewelery...and as sinister dark power coursed through his veins. He quickly left with it...and didn't notice the gleaming, glowing pair of red eyes that saw his exit...
    -------------------------------------
    "Here it is Emperor..." Quan Chi said , holding the medallion with pride. Shao Kahn greedily took it, and gazed at it with awe...yet suspicion.

"Is this the real Chishio No Me...the Bloody Eye?" Shao Kahn inquired, with a hint of anger. Yet he couldn't deny the rush of power, evil , sinister...yet great, flowing through him, as he held it up.

"It is...Emperor." Quan Chi responded.

"You better be right, sorcerer." Shao Kahn said, as he put the medallion under his skull chest plate. If this was the real deal, now he could put his plan into action. He would invite the world's best warriors, under the prospect of acquiring the medallion...yet the winner would be destroyed by his hands...and he would finally conquer the realms.

"Tell Shang Tsung to send the letters..." Shao Kahn ordered of Quan Chi. Shang Tsung was a sorcerer like Quan, devouring souls to sustain himself. "The Bloody Tournament has begun."

"As you wish Emperor." Quan Chi, said kneeling down as he said it...a devious gleam in his eye as he left, for Shao Kahn, although knowledgeable about the artifact, didn't know one important detail...

...all those that took possesion of the medallion...met they're doom. And when this fate would befall Kahn...Quan could put his own plan to action.

-----------------------
    This was the letter that Shang Tsung sent to countless warriors....
    ------------------
    To Whom This May Concern

Greetings, warrior! You have been invited to a tournament of epic proportions. Only the best warriors have been invited. Although this might not convince most, there is a prize at the end for the victor...a medallion. This medallion has untold power. It's power can give you whatever you want...what you dream of. A boat will be there to pick you up, at the harbor of Hong Kong.

We expect to see you at the Bloody Tournament

Shang Tsung.
    Director of Tournament affairs

------------------------------------------------------------

LET THE TOURNAMENT...BEGIN!
    ----------------------------
    NPCs (Non-Playable characters)

Shao Kahn
    Shang Tsung
    Quan Chi
    various nobodies players will face
    Noob Saibot
    Sektor
    ---------------------
    All series are allowed(except Star Wars), but the following are needed.

Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Soul Caliber, Tekken, Sonic the Hedgehog
    -------------------------------------------
    Timelines (by the games listed above)

Mortal Kombat- after MK Armageddon

Street Fighter-after Street Fighter 3

Soul Caliber- After Soul Caliber 3

Sonic the hedgehog- After Sonic Rush

Tekken-After Tekken 5
    ---------------------------------------
    Character Sheet-

Name:

Alias: (if applicable)

Description of appearance: (pictures can be used)

Franchise of origin:

City/State of Origin: (if from Earthrealm)

Realm of Origin: (Earthrealm (all from Earth are from here) , Outworld, Edenia, Chaosrealm, Orderrealm, Kesei (if from Soul Caliber)

All CS will be PM'ed and approved (or given advic
  2. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    GM Approved!

Name: Unknown

Alias: Raven

Description of appearance: [image=http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1737/sanstitre3uq.jpg]

Franchise of origin: Tekken

City/State of Origin: Unknown

Realm of Origin: Earth
  3. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    DarthSubZero Approved

Name: N/A

Alias: Mokap (presumed to be real name)

Description of appearance:
    Mokap

Franchise of origin: Mortal Kombat

City/State of Origin: Chicago, Illinois

Realm of Origin: Earthrealm

Name: Chun-Li

Alias: N/A

Chun-Li

Franchise of origin: Street Fighter

City/State of Origin: Hong Kong

Name: Lisa

Alias: La Mariposa

Lisa

Franchise of origin: Dead or Alive

City/State of Origin: America (specific location unknown)

4. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    GM (that's me) Approved
    ----------------

Name: Raiden

Alias: Thunder God, Protector of Earthrealm

Description of Appearance: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5d/Raiden_The_Liandri_Conflict.PNG]

Franchise of Origin: Mortal Kombat

City/State of Origin: The Heavens

Realm of Origin: Earthrealm (Earth)

----------------------------------

Name: Ogre

Alias: God of Fighting

Description of Appearance: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/200px-Ogre3.jpg]

Franchise of Origin: Tekken

City/State of Origin: Mayan Temples, Mexico

------------------------

Name: Unknown

Alias: Sub-Zero (this is the name he goes by)

Description of Appearance: [image=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/48/SubZeroMKSM.jpg]

Franchise of Origin: Mortal Kombat

City/State of Origin: Born in China, now resides in the Artic regions

5. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Mokap certainly has balls all over his body.
  6. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    ....okay I should have edited my last post for this, but I had no time, since my parents pressure me on doing my homework...sorry for the triple posts, but here is the opening to this story.

IC: As ???

Mayan Temples, Mexico
    ----------------------

As night started shroud the sky in it's blanket of darkness, two objects come into view, seeming to be proppelled, a piercing light accompanied it...it was a helicopter. And what it was aiming the light at? That will soon be found out.

The light from the helicopter revealed to the pilot, a green skinned creature, with eerie, glowing red eyes, and long hair like a lion's mane....this was Ogre, worshipped by the Mayans as the God of Fighting, now standing atop one of they're ancient structure, of many centuries before.

The light shone deeper on Ogre, and he covered his eyes from it. It looked like Heihachi Zaibutsu, headed by Heihachi Mishima once again, were once again after the powerful entity.

Yet now Ogre was angry. He let out a defeaning roar...and started to convulse. But he was having no heart attack....

....he was transforming. His skin started to grow thick fur, two large fangs grew out of his lips, completly shrouding them in a terryfying wall of teeth. Two large horns grew out of his head, two wings spurt from his back...he was a monstrosity, yet this was True Ogre.

Ogre let out a searing breath of heat, completly destroying the helicopter, and it's pilot. The debris from the wrecked helicopter soon hit the other one, precipitating it's destruction as well.

Ogre let out a victorious roar, and was about to fly off to Shao Kahn's fortress....when suddenly a lightning bolt struck the surface of the pyramid, catching his attention...even more odd, a man seemed to appear from the point of impact.

He was dressed in odd garb...yet anyone on Earth, and most other realms as well, knew this was someone not to mess with...Raiden. He had seen the disturbance, and wanted to see for himself...and now was face to face with the terrifying Ogre.

Before Raiden can speak, Ogre let out a defeaning roar and charged at him. Raiden went into a fighting stance ready to do battle with the God of Fighting...

...even the gods were involved in the tournament.
    -------------------------------------------

That was the opeing post, fewels.
  7. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: ???
    Unknown Base

-------------

The base looked foreboding....it's sense of that can be seen from any angle, any location near it, it's cloak widespread..

...yet, of course, that would be the last thing they see, for they will mot likely be caught and forced to serve....if the chief was merciful that day. Yet the base was in such a remote location, that barely ever happened.

Inside the base, it was bussiness as usually, the fellow spies not batting even an eyelid at each other...so focused in they're missions or briefings in said missions...it would be unwise to offend this organization, with such skilled spies.

Yet there was something....awkward proceeding in the chief's office. He was reading a letter, ritten in blood red, displaying an ominous, yet beckoning message.

(read above letter for details.

That prize looked enticing...yet he would want a spy in there, just for safety measures...and he knew jut who to send.

"Raven...." the chief said, while pressing a button in his desk, enabling the loud speakers, " I need you in my office."

TAG: Reynar_Tedros
    ---------------------------------
    Interpol Headquarters

---------------------------------

It was a usual day at the Interpol headquarters, the streets bustling outside it. There, agents, like the former secluded base, were going around on cases tracking down the world's top offenders.

Ever since Shadaloo, things have been....kind of mellow. Yet today all that would change...

The chief, who was now reading a letter...a strange at that, giving datres, directions...and an enticing prize.

In front of him, was one of Interpol's top agents...Chun Li, waiting patiently at the inevitable briefing...just out of one letter.

"I think you know what I'm about to say next..." the chief said, smiling.
    ----
    Random apartment in Chicago, Illinois

------------------------------

"Another smoggy day in Chicago.." the newscaster now speaking on the mailman's iPod, as he dropped the letters into the many slots of the mail carrier ( I don't know) waiting to be picked up by the residents of the homes.

Yet one of them, in a red envelope, met destiny for the one it was to be picked up by...and the slot it went into was....Mokap.
    ----------------------------
    TAG: Zedd_Vega (for the last two)

OOC: Will post Lisa, Ryu, Sub-Zero, and Scorpion post and CS sheets later...since I decided to make Ogre and Raiden "NPCs" somewhat.
  8. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    IC: Raven
    Unknown Base

Raven was alone in his secret quarters in the unknown base of his secret alliance. He was studying the first of the eighteen disciplines of Ninjitsu - Seishin Teki Kyoko, also known as spiritual refinement. According to ancient teachings, there were seven points for spiritual refinement. Knowing oneself, knowing nature, destiny, harmony, the heart, the eye, and love.

It was then, when his eyes were closed, that he heard the voice of the chief over the loud speakers installed in every room in the base.

"Raven, I need you in my office."

Raven cocked his eyebrow, but got up from his resting place and headed to the chief's office nonetheless. He wondered what the urgency was.

Tag: SubZero
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.