main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ~*~The Blue Moon Cantina~*~ (Bad Moon on the Rise!)

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Jedi_Allegra, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    [image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Lady_Allegra/YJCC/Blue%20Moon%20Cantina/sign.jpg]

Welcome to the Blue Moon Cantina [Episode XI The Return of the Cantina!]

Yes! Welcome to the Blue Moon Cantina, episode XI!! We made it over the hill of X! :p We are back and we are ready to party harder than we?ve ever done before! Bringing back the old times and mixing it with the new. With that being said, we?ve remodeled so do not fear for we shall bring you all up to date!

*The Blue Moon Cantina (BMC) was originally founded by our very own, Evil_King_Wiggins

*The new Owner and Senator: Jedi_Allegra.

(Mistah Hammah, you will always be missed, but you will equally be welcomed back at any time! :))

*The Bartender, no longer a padawan, is still, Jedi_Allegra.

*AND! Our dear Casanova, FORCE-WIELDER1.

We are currently accepting applications and resumes for all server, bartending, entertainment, and security positions!!

[b]The [u]Rules for Posting in the Cantina[/u] are still as follows:[/b]

1) No "Shaven" Wookiees allowed, as they cause too much trouble.
    2) Whomever destroys the Cantina shall pay for a new one (and that means you Ceifer).
    3) To lay a finger on the "Jawa Juicer?" is to bring about your own demise.
    4) Never challange a statement spoken by the former maker or his embassary (Hammer), or you will be banned from the cantina for three and a half minutes. (And that's long when you're locked up with Palpatine - Pelly)
    5) Wiggins has the largest lightsaber in here. No exceptions. (That goes for mister Jello, too)
    6) Imperial_Hammer is the master of the drink, you must go to him for teh booze. ? This rule has been rewritten. Your mistress, Miss Allegra is now in charge of teh booze. All must go through her for the drink!
    7) Failure to abide by Rule #5 will result in your lightsaber being ripped apart by a most unbearable means.
    8) You don't know the power of the dark side, at least, not 'til you've had thirty five reactor cores.
    9) All female patrons under the age of 17 must pay homage to The Maker. All female patrons under the age of 21 must pay homage to Hammer! ? Since the maker is now female and by all means straight, this rule as been stricken and changed to: All female patrons must pay homage to Jello, and all female patrons under the age of 21 still MUST pay homage to Hammer.
    10) All drinks are on Ceifer's tab, so drink up. He's rich anyway. That or there is always the tip can on the bar counter. ;)
    11) Don't slip on the soap. It could cost you more than you know. And bring back a few dead relatives to boot.
    12) Look both ways before crossing the street or you could get run over by a Dutch Invasion. (We're mostly harmless.)
    13) Never ever feed the werewolves and watch for the vampires.
    14) No shirt? No Shoes? .... Wear a kilt!
    15) All Chiss must "register" (...) with Pelly Welly and Empress before posting....
    16) Have fun? but only The Maker (and sometimes She!) can have too much fun.
    17) If you can't get a date here, go find Jerjerrod_Lennox, she'll hook you up. And no The Maker is not on her list of available women.
    18) Only DarthUncle can make tea seem like a manly drink.
    19) Jello is the Emperor. You may start worshipping him just about....now.

Now, you all must remember these we now have a pop quiz once every month. ;) :p

[hr]

[u]For those visually aided patrons:[/u]

The Bar:

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Lady_Allegra/YJCC/Blue%20Moon%20Cantina/thebar.jpg]

The Back Room:

[image=http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h213/Lady_Allegra/YJCC/Blue%20Moon%20Cantina/backroom.jpg]

(The office is still under construction) ;)

[hr]

Now, having not forgotten to update you all on the remodeled BMC the pictures above came with the chapter from [u]?A Tale of a New Blue Moon.?[/u] So witho

2. Pelly-Welly

Pelly-Welly Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 10, 2004
    Wait, you're the new owner? This was decided...when, now? And by who?
    And where did we decide to leave out a lot of the intro post?

*confused*

edit: Sleepy Pelly is sleepy :p I meant, the archives. Because I do remember there was some discussion about it, but I never saw the end of it, or the new owner. (Or maybe I did and I forgot, if so ignore me, I need coffee :3)

3. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    It's okay, Pelly.

*hands over a cup of freshly brewed coffee*

It was decided back when I was made Senator of the BMC. :)

4. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    lol, okay I feel stupid now xD Thanks! (Buuut...weren't you a Senator way before I made the last thread? Oh well. Note to self, work on remembering things better.)

Hmm lab work soon. *is tired*

edit: needs more rat
    [image=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Shamisenrat/lolrats2/used/EMTE.jpg]

5. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    No. Mistah Hammah was Senator before I.

6. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    Ooh, now it makes sense. Because I can't for the life of me remember who asked me to make the new thread (Wigg or Hammer) and I was worried you were supposed to have done it xD

7. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    *chuckes*

Yes, it was I. Yet it takes time among the hustle and bustle of life. ;)

8. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    I like the new place!

9. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Woo, new thread! Very nice. :)

10. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    Thank you. :)

We're having open bar this weekend. You know, just to celebrate. ;)

(Pelly, yeah I know I left stats out and stuff, I've never been good with them. :p)

11. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    Urge to use spork on real estate agents rising.
    "We do not rent to students"

sdklvjdfm?????

>:
    Because every student is a stark raving mad lunatic that does nothing but drink. Guh! We're gone during the day (like normal people), we come home in the evening, eat, study and then go to sleep. I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO PARTY SO DF,HJGF!!!!

12. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    Gotta love the stereotyping of college students. [face_plain]

13. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
  14. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    You should sue!

15. Jedi_Allegra

Apr 10, 2003
    I've considered it. [face_mischief] :p

16. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *promptly grabs the sofa*

This is mine for this episode! Yes, I'm bringing a typical dash of Sinre immaturity to the place. Hoping to be here a bit more, I am.

*lays down, and sleeps*

17. Pelly-Welly

Jan 10, 2004
    *absentmindly pushes Sinre off of sofa, plunks down* aaah comfy ^^

Actually, I threatened to go beserk on the real estate agent and I shall wave my disability rights in his face :D (Seriously, though, I was offended. I am NOT physically capable of..partying after a long day at uni. And that is annoying. So..yeah. <-<)

18. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I doubt they'd be allowed to do that, if someone really pushed it. You could contact the landlord yourself, see if they wouldn't mind a student that's willing to do their best to not party hard...

I'd have to try pretty hard to party hard, myself. I'm just not a drunkard. Sorry prejudiced and stereotypical landlords!

*pushes Pelly off couch*

19. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Good afternoon, Sinre :)

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Good evening, Wanderguard. How goes things?

Actually, what do you prefer being called?

*sits on sofa with lomin'ale*

21. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Wanderguard, Wander, DW, Steve, anything you like. I prefer DW though, I think.

Oh, I'm good as always. Felt a little depressed last night for some reason though.

Waiting on an Ebay shipment to come in, so that's keeping me in anticipation :p

22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    DW it is, then. I'm waiting for Revelation to be delivered. I'm in agony not being able to run into spoiler threads. So little happens in the Lit boards outside spoiler threads when something new comes out.

Last night I was somewhat tricked into taking my absent mother out for dinner, which, after the present I'd already brought her for Mothers Day, put up my expenditure to £50. Which I wasn't too pleased about.

Sure, I'll buy her a present because no matter what she's still my Mum, but £50? I don't spend that on people I like. :p

What's coming from Ebay?

23. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Distant relationship with your mother, I'm guessing?

Oh, I ordered the Fallout: Ultimate Collection or something like that. I played the first Fallout game almost religiously, and ended up losing my copy. Now I'm getting the second (which I've never played and have wanted for quite a long time), the first, and Fallout: Tactics.

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    A correct guess that would be. I've been indulging in the macabre of a family collapse for the past two years, with a long winded build-up to it lasting the seven years prior, with a speckle of family decimation and a forced emigration and subsequent abandonment of my girlfriend for it.

But all is fine now, as I came back home (as did family) and I still have my girlfriend after nearly two and half years. Fmaily macabre-ness aside. :p

Never heard of it, I must say. Is it a PC game? Sounds like a war game, by the title of 'Tactics'. I ordered three American PS2 games from Ebay, ones that weren't coming out in the UK. Now I'm having trouble getting hold of the hardware which lets me use it in my Playstation over here, typically.

25. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Post apocalyptic RPG, actually. Very retro-futuristic with an atmosphere extremely reminiscent of post World War II Nuclear paranoia. It's a great game, with probably the best storyline I've ever seen. The longer oyu play the game and the more you dig around, the more you learn about the history of the in-game world. It's a game you can beat (literally) in twenty minutes, or stretch out for several months in a single play through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.